Interfaithism: Prayers to Satan open City Council Meetings

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
In the name of Interfaithism's all inclusiveness, some City Council meetings are now opening their meetings with prayers to Lucifer. This is what America's interfaithism agreement with Rome has brought us us. She isn't called the Mother of Harlots for nothing. Where will this agreement with Rome's One World dis-Order Interfaith Religion lead America? You're about to see....

At least one City Council had a meeting to vote on including prayer to Satan or stop all prayer and opt for the moment of silence. These meetings are on videotape. It has happened in a city council meeting in Kenai Peninsula, Alaska, city council meetings in Pensacola, Florida and is being voted in Phoenix City - if permitted to continue it will spread throughout the country.

Alaska Assembly Meeting Begins With Prayer to Lucifer: 'Hail Satan'

Satanic invocation kicked off a local assembly meeting in an Alaskan borough last week, sparking debate about whether the assembly should do away with its tradition of opening meetings with prayer.

According to the Alaska Dispatch News, the Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly meeting last Tuesday was opened up with a prayer from local resident Iris Fontana, a member of a local Satanic Temple. Although Iris proclaimed "Hail Satan" at the end of her invocation....
story on link above....

Last edited:
I bet many generations thought they were in end days.
End of the age. Old preachers used to teach on it. They did not have all the answers but they had many of them. Two seasons and this one is passing. Age-Season.

So, are you RWNJs saying there should not be a prayer to other gods besides the one(s) you believe in?

Yes, its true that your wacko prez candidate has very openly stated he would end the First Amendment but it hasn't happened yet and you do not get to choose one god over another.

Personally I believe all Prayers should be banned from Government meetings no matter to Satan, God or the Oak Tree...

Also the world is not ending...

So, are you RWNJs saying there should not be a prayer to other gods besides the one(s) you believe in?

Yes, its true that your wacko prez candidate has very openly stated he would end the First Amendment but it hasn't happened yet and you do not get to choose one god over another.
It is written:
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me.
Isaiah 45:5-6

Personally I believe all Prayers should be banned from Government meetings no matter to Satan, God or the Oak Tree...

Also the world is not ending...
Wrong answer. We pray in the Name of Jesus Christ He is the Lord and there is no other god. We're not joining hands with the devil to petition God for a blessing on this nation. The people in these city council meetings are invoking Satan and therein they are invoking a curse upon their own cities and on a greater scale - the nation. The judgment of God is a very serious matter. You had better wake up.

It is written:
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me.
Isaiah 45:5-6
Of course, it's fully possible that Satan corrupted Isaiah's mind to make him write it that way :scared1:

Forum List

Back