Interfaithism: Prayers to Satan open City Council Meetings

Can anyone understand a religion like Islam? Condone torture and horrific murder in HD? I don't see to many xtian beheading videos, they stopped burning people alive since the 1500's. Islam reminds me of satanism in more profound way. They think like a person caught in a time warp. If there is EVIL, Islam seems to embody it more and more, and Muslims, like NAZIS, do little or nothing to stop the real evil those neo facist neilist sickos perpetrate.
I understand Islam, it is no different than any other social religious authoritarian govt/state religion of the ancient past, even Christianity was harsh on people in societies, when it was used in an ancient society........yet most of the world developed past the normalcy of ancient customs, laws and political/religious authoritarian rule of the masses...

Muslims Do complain about a backlash and hate against them, imagine THAT. You made your bed, now you have to lay in it. That is what this all comes down to.

Can anyone understand a religion like Islam? Condone torture and horrific murder in HD? I don't see to many xtian beheading videos, they stopped burning people alive since the 1500's. Islam reminds me of satanism in more profound way. They think like a person caught in a time warp. If there is EVIL, Islam seems to embody it more and more, and Muslims, like NAZIS, do little or nothing to stop the real evil those neo facist neilist sickos perpetrate.

Have you ever read some of the passages in the Bible?

satan isn't a god, derp.
Just a lowly angel...Who seems to be as strong as God, since God has not destroyed Satan since the rebellion over humans..
Show me one passage in the Bible where he has tried.
He who,, has tried what?
You said Satan seems to be as strong as God since he hasn't destroyed Satan. Show me a passage in the Bible where God has attempted to do so.
He never has, that is the point, he let Satan live.....evidently, God has no desire to do so, since he uses Satan to toy with his creation.God never smote Cain either, yet humans feel the need to implement capital punishment.........
He never has, so how would that be a measure of his strength? Biblical canon has them coming to blows one time, and it ends with Satan being thrown out of heaven. Tell me, if someone were to fight another and they ended up being thrown out, how would you come to the conclusion they're equal? Leave it to a Liberal to apply backwards logic to things.

Muslims Do complain about a backlash and hate against them, imagine THAT. You made your bed, now you have to lay in it. That is what this all comes down to.

Actually it generally comes down to somebody else making the bed, and then the bedder walking in and going "what the fuck??"

Just a lowly angel...Who seems to be as strong as God, since God has not destroyed Satan since the rebellion over humans..
He who,, has tried what?
You said Satan seems to be as strong as God since he hasn't destroyed Satan. Show me a passage in the Bible where God has attempted to do so.
He never has, that is the point, he let Satan live.....evidently, God has no desire to do so, since he uses Satan to toy with his creation.God never smote Cain either, yet humans feel the need to implement capital punishment.........
He never has, so how would that be a measure of his strength? Biblical canon has them coming to blows one time, and it ends with Satan being thrown out of heaven. Tell me, if someone were to fight another and they ended up being thrown out, how would you come to the conclusion they're equal? Leave it to a Liberal to apply backwards logic to things.
Liberalism has not a damn thing to do with literature and the weakness of a religion which claims their God is the mightiest creator in the world and had gone to the villainous path of never destroying his adversaries, but destroyed the powerless humans as a way to induce adherence to a peculiar dogma of a religion....

satan isn't a god, derp.
He who,, has tried what?

They have no choice as to "letting the other live". Horus and Set are two sides of the selfsame coin. Neither can exist without the other. There is no "day" without "night" and vice versa.

Once Christianism perverted them into the hopelessly binary "God" and "Satan" it became clear that duality stuff like that hadn't been thought through.

He who,, has tried what?

They have no choice as to "letting the other live". Horus and Set are two sides of the selfsame coin. Neither can exist without the other. There is no "day" without "night" and vice versa.

Once Christianism perverted them into the hopelessly binary "God" and "Satan" it became clear that duality stuff like that hadn't been thought through.
The dualism of the evil/good religious idea is older than Judean Christianity...Which only proves it is not an original thought religion.....

He who,, has tried what?
Liberalism has not a damn thing to do with literature and the weakness of a religion which claims their God is the mightiest creator in the world and had gone to the villainous path of never destroying his adversaries, but destroyed the powerless humans as a way to induce adherence to a peculiar dogma of a religion....
All I said he never attempted to destroy Satan, and the closest is when he pitches him out of heaven, which is a fight he wins. None of the other stuff you spewed is relevant to the topic at hand. I'm only explaining Biblical canon to you because, as usual, you seem very confused.

He who,, has tried what?

The dualism of the evil/good religious idea is older than Judean Christianity...Which only proves it is not an original thought religion.....

The good/evil dichotomy is what I'm calling "binary". What I'm calling dualism is the complementary concept, which articulates distinctions between the two sides but also sees them as part of an integrated and codependent Whole, a yin/yang. Christianism (or perhaps more generally monotheism) perverted that into a conflict of Eliminationist competition where Horus is out to destroy Set and eliminate him altogether Which doesn't make any sense. It would be like having daylight all the time, and only Antarcticans can do that, and even then they can only do it for half a year.

So, are you RWNJs saying there should not be a prayer to other gods besides the one(s) you believe in?

Yes, its true that your wacko prez candidate has very openly stated he would end the First Amendment but it hasn't happened yet and you do not get to choose one god over another.
It is written:
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me.
Isaiah 45:5-6

Oh, it's written, that changes everything. Everything that is written is obviously true

Well as you know I am quoting the Bible when I say, It is written - I'm happy to see that you are finally getting it, Taz!

God chose not to dispose of Satan.

Rather, transgendered him and renamed the result "Hillary" in that hope that such a figure of ridicule would never get anywhere much.

so much for omnipotence...

Forum List

Back