Interfaithism: Prayers to Satan open City Council Meetings

So, are you RWNJs saying there should not be a prayer to other gods besides the one(s) you believe in?

Yes, its true that your wacko prez candidate has very openly stated he would end the First Amendment but it hasn't happened yet and you do not get to choose one god over another.

satan isn't a god, derp.

So, are you RWNJs saying there should not be a prayer to other gods besides the one(s) you believe in?

Yes, its true that your wacko prez candidate has very openly stated he would end the First Amendment but it hasn't happened yet and you do not get to choose one god over another.

satan isn't a god, derp.
Just a lowly angel...Who seems to be as strong as God, since God has not destroyed Satan since the rebellion over humans..

I bet many generations thought they were in end days.
No comment on devil worshipers leading City Council prayer meetings, Jake? This is your interfaith religion at work. How's it working for you now?

Easy solution- stop prayer meetings at government meetings.
I've got a better idea. Tell Rome that America has changed her mind and throw the Vatican's One World Religion called interfaithism out on its head. Our pledge of allegiance is One nation under God. Not one nation under Rome.

Oh noes! The end is nigh!

:ack-1:
You won't be saying that when the wrath of God is poured out on this nation, Montrovant.

My entire life people have been saying that this was the year that the wrath of God ws going to hit the United States.

Why does you God want to kill people so much Jeremiah?
What people? Who can know when the wrath of God will be poured out on America? Only God knows. People do not know when He will do it. Only that He will do it! How do we know this? The Word of God tells us!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Psalm 9:17 (KJV)

No comment on devil worshipers leading City Council prayer meetings, Jake? This is your interfaith religion at work. How's it working for you now?

I've got a better idea. Tell Rome that America has changed her mind and throw the Vatican's One World Religion called interfaithism out on its head. Our pledge of allegiance is One nation under God. Not one nation under Rome.

LOL - which god?

See that is the problem- you want the United States all to believe in what you believe- and have no tolerance for any other beliefs.

Oh noes! The end is nigh!

:ack-1:
You won't be saying that when the wrath of God is poured out on this nation, Montrovant.

My entire life people have been saying that this was the year that the wrath of God ws going to hit the United States.

Why does you God want to kill people so much Jeremiah?
What people? Who can know when the wrath of God will be poured out on America? Only God knows. People do not know when He will do it. Only that He will do it! How do we know this? The Word of God tells us!)

If only God knows- why do you presume to tell us that the wrath of God will be poured onto the United States?

Who are you to speak for your God?

It is written:
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me.
Isaiah 45:5-6
Of course, it's fully possible that Satan corrupted Isaiah's mind to make him write it that way :scared1:
Don't speak evil of God's prophets, OS. You're in enough trouble as it is.

It's a bit awkward to choose prayers to Satan over the moment of silence... one allows prayer to anyone, the other is oddly specific.

satan isn't a god, derp.
Just a lowly angel...Who seems to be as strong as God, since God has not destroyed Satan since the rebellion over humans..
Show me one passage in the Bible where he has tried.

satan isn't a god, derp.
Show me one passage in the Bible where he has tried.
He who,, has tried what?

satan isn't a god, derp.
It is written:
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Colossians 2:15

Who spoiled principalities and powers and made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it? Jesus Christ did. Over two thousand years ago at the cross.

Lucifer doesn't have the keys to hell and death. Jesus Christ has the keys to hell and death.

It is written:
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Rev. 1:18

satan isn't a god, derp.
It is written:
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Who spoiled principalities and powers and made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it? Jesus Christ did. Over two thousand years ago at the cross.

Lucifer doesn't have the keys to hell and death. Jesus Christ has the keys to hell and death.

It is written:
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Yet..
According to the Bible and Jesus,, death is a state of sleep, in which you are not conscious of death and do not do anything until the resurrections..Which means, you do not go to Heaven or Hell when you die......

satan isn't a god, derp.
It is written:

It is written:
Yet..
According to the Bible and Jesus,, death is a state of sleep, in which you are not conscious of death and do not do anything until the resurrections..Which means, you do not go to Heaven or Hell when you die......
Some Christians believe that, yes.

satan isn't a god, derp.
It is written:

It is written:
Yet..
Some Christians believe that, yes.
Yet many think that with death comes a reunion of older relatives that have died.....

I am appalled that anyone prays to satan, it's no more real than Jesus. Satanist are loser juvenile delinquent anti authoritarians trying to be contrary. Then they grow up and go to Christian church or to a Buddhist temple.

LOL - which god?

See that is the problem- you want the United States all to believe in what you believe- and have no tolerance for any other beliefs.

lol that's some funny stuff, coming from a complete hypocrite and sociopath. Have any more funny beliefs we can laugh out loud at?

Forum List

Back