Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

You Progressives just continue to revise the FACTS and LIE.

Neither Jared Kushner, Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice had PRIVATE SERVERS.

As you know, having a server hidden is a far, far cry from having a private account. I have several private accounts, I have had several domains with my personal name and one with my company name. I never had a PRIVATE, PERSONAL SERVER HIDDEN ANYWHERE.

Have you not caught on to the fact that the world knows the difference between a private email account and a personal, hidden server? How slow are you?
Powell and Rice did not send any classified info over an unsecured server. But Hillary had done a lot of things to keep her's confidential. She had cell phones that she was using, texting to other officials. But I heard that in order for these phones from being detected. That she had to go down several floors and down to the lobby to use them. And I believes that her server was in her private restroom.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

Why should we be? Kushner is a very minor player, not like an Attorney General or Secretary of State. We know there was tons of major stuff in Hillary's server and that it was hacked by our enemies. So far, I don't have any idea what was in Kushner's little computer other than pizza orders to Papa Johns.

WON'T IT BE FUNNY if Mueller reveals that the Russians DID hack our election and it DID affect the outcome, but the offending data didn't come from anything Trump did but came from HILLARY'S OWN SERVER and she DID IT TO HERSELF!!!! :mm::spinner::mm:

Hillary's server was not hacked...The DNC was..

Actually, it wasn't. Seth Rich turned over the damning evidence to Assange, who then released it through wikileaks. Had the dnc server actually been hacked they would have turned it over to the FBI to find out who did the job, and how.

They didn't.

CASE CLOSED.

Once you bring up Rich's name, you're done.
You're over the rainbow in the land of make believe. A conspiracy nut.

And yet the facts match the theory. Add to that the fact that Assange says that the dnc files came from Rich and it is you who are over the rainbow.

Your delusion grows.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

He isn't the Secretary of State, or using the email for classified information.

:itsok:

Let me get this straight. It was not a crime before, but now it is?

You know, the funny thing is this. When I list Hillary’s scandals, I never mention the email. I mention her actions, her statements, and her coverups, but never the email. Did I vote against her for the wrong reason?

You Progressives just continue to revise the FACTS and LIE.

Neither Jared Kushner, Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice had PRIVATE SERVERS.

As you know, having a server hidden is a far, far cry from having a private account. I have several private accounts, I have had several domains with my personal name and one with my company name. I never had a PRIVATE, PERSONAL SERVER HIDDEN ANYWHERE.

Have you not caught on to the fact that the world knows the difference between a private email account and a personal, hidden server? How slow are you?

Eh hello, Kusher did not just have a private email..lol he had a email server..big difference. I had a private website and had to pay for a server to support that website..

For instance I also pay for a store on ebay, for their server platform and safety of getting hacked, same with paypal.

BUT: even the big businesses are hacked so Kushner was not 100% safe.

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Jushner to the oath of office in January, he continued to use his private email server after the fact..

But nothing was done to hillary.
Nothing except for being continuously vilified by the Republicans and their sycophants in the media to the point that her use of private email for government business became a major contributing factor in her losing a Presidential Election.

Once we're seeing that the shoe of hypocrisy does indeed fit both feet.
It wasn't simply her use of a private server that she was attacked for, it's the fact that she used it to send and receive highly classified documents. The later is a serious crime.
She violated federal information security policy by using the private server in the first place and was attacked for it before anything was revealed regarding classified documents so she committed multiple crimes regarding her use of that mail account, however that doesn't change the fact that she was vilified by the Republicrats for doing the same thing that members of the Trump Administration are accused of, whether or not those Trumpkins in the White House sent or received classified documents on those private email accounts remains to be seen.

In the end it probably won't matter since I expect that even if the Trump people are guilty they'll evade prosecution just like the Queen of Corruption did, apparently Justice in America is only for those without deep political connections.

Of course, you're engaging in the typical leftwing tactic of focusing on details that aren't central to the issue.
No, the "typical leftwing tactic" is to mindlessly wallow in hypocrisy and attempt to make a case that two wrongs make a right.

I on the other hand am pointing out the hypocrisy on the both the left and the right and mocking the hyper-partisan lemmings that are attempting to make a case that two wrongs make a right.

agreed
Its also funny how the left is now outraged about it
Weird how that works, ey?

Don't think it's the same. He was told to hand them over and he was able to without all the bleach bit and smart phone smashing. Not so much Hillary.

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:

Like I told Harley Trump seems to get loud when his family is getting busted for something..He has been throwing fire this week, now we will see why.

:party:

Don't count your fish until you bait the hook. You folks are now hallucinating and talking with spiritland for breaking news.

"Don't count your fish until you bait the hook." :confused-84:

& last i heard, the question was raised as to whether any of the emails received or sent by trump's klan was classified info, so far.... no comment.

unlike hillary who never knowingly received or fwd any. a teeny tiny (C) embedded in the few that were circulated never had the big blazing official CLASSIFIED header on any of them.
unlike hillary who never knowingly received or fwd any.

well unless you are hitlery, there is no fking way you can make this statement with a straight face or tripping, but son, this is hilarious bubba. see this is the extreme tactic of the left. wow. Now you personally know what Hitlery knew and knows. when did you have the probes on her brain to know these thoughts? wow just fking wow.

And the senior adviser doesn't have Top Secret information Westwall?

There has been none presented. And, yet again for the learning impaired. His is not a official position, and he is not governed by a shitload of laws. She was, and she ignored them. She committed numerous crimes and you don't care for whatever reason it is that allows you to disengage your brain from reality.

Ah Hello... Jared took the Oath of Office or does that not mean anything? He is ethically bound ...

Your comment is sort of like saying things do not apply to the Trump family running the show in the White House and do not have to take responsibility for anything..

Wrong. I hold the trump family to the same level of ethics that I hold myself. Clearly you feel that your hero the shrilary can do anything she wishes, can violate any law, and you will merely applaud like the good little puppet you are. If it is found that classified material is found on jareds server i will be wanting him to go to prison as well. That's the diff between you and I. I care about the laws of this land and want them applied equally to EVERYONE. You don't.
DING, DING, DING, DING ^^^^^^^^^^:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is the difference between a conservative or independent and libturd.

See how easily some get sucked in..believing that they are the party of upholding the law and constitution ...

I actually debated with someone who said they were a constitutional christian ...:laugh2:

Oh come on.

I'm happy for you

Sure I am.

The 100 or so emails should be reviewed and he should face the consequences of any rules or laws he broke.

Nothing matters to GOP voters unless Fox News and Rush Limbaugh Etc go crazy with lies over it. Brainwashed functional morons...
so you agree then that hitlery deleted 33k of emails which was mostly the issue?
She was allowed to delete her personal emails. This is nothing but right wing garbage...
no she wasn't, her emails were under subpoena, makes it an illegal action. sorry bubba.

I understand you lefties have trouble with the word illegal.
All investigated nothing. Give It Up.
well tell me how they looked at 33k deleted emails. jeopardy music please.

Sure I am.

The 100 or so emails should be reviewed and he should face the consequences of any rules or laws he broke.
well for me it is a question at the left, do they think he did something wrong or not. If so, then they also now admit hitlery did something wrong. and since she deleted subpoena documents, she should be in jail.

Jushner to the oath of office in January, he continued to use his private email server after the fact..

...and?

Sure I am.

well for me it is a question at the left, do they think he did something wrong or not. If so, then they also now admit hitlery did something wrong. and since she deleted subpoena documents, she should be in jail.

We all know she broke the law and the corrupt Obama admin let her get away with it.

I don't want the same for anyone else breaking laws/rules.

If Hillary was a conservative, she would be in prison.

The OP idiot believes Google or Yahoo is a "private server"?
lol.gif

Media Comparing Jared Kushner's Private Gov't Emails to Clinton's Private Server Are Dreaming

Hey.. When it's shown that the convenience of a private account was used IMPROPERLY. When it's shown that the sole purpose was to BYPASS the APPROVED channels of communicating sensitive and classified information. When it's shown that Jerrod/Ivanka REFUSED to install the PROPER SECURE LINES of communication in their offices -- I might take a look.. :rolleyes:

Like I told Harley Trump seems to get loud when his family is getting busted for something..He has been throwing fire this week, now we will see why.

:party:

Don't count your fish until you bait the hook. You folks are now hallucinating and talking with spiritland for breaking news.

"Don't count your fish until you bait the hook." :confused-84:

Really was not up to FlaCalTenn standards. I apologize. Just seems like some people are bragging about the "catch" before they put a line in the water.. Better??? :biggrin:

Sure I am.

She didn't delete them they were personal email she's allowed to delete the techie that did delete them was just an idiot. It's all been investigated and no problem, except in silly dupe world, dupe.

Sure I am.

She didn't delete them they were personal email she's allowed to delete the techie that did delete them was just an idiot. It's all been investigated and no problem, except in silly dupe world, dupe.

Weeeeellllllllll, I guess smashing thirteen blackberries, and using bleach bit on the server would not classify as "deleting" to a retard hater dupe, like you, but to thinking people...yeah. She did.

Forum List

Back