Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

Quite a pile of fake news you got there, dupe. She's allowed to delete her personal emails which is what those are, it's not her fault the idiot forgot to do it, then had an ohshit moment and did it after the subpoena... All investigated all investigated all investigated. Change the channel sounds like Rush Limbaugh insanity...

She's allowed to delete her personal emails

She's not allowed to do it after a subpoena.
Can you read, super dupe?

Yes, I read that deleting info after it has been subpoenaed is a serious crime.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Can you read? All investigated all investigated all investigated no charges or even close.

Yes, I read that despite her negligence in mishandling classified info, he decided not to prosecute her felony.
The GOP moron should keep his big mouth shut, and just say there's no reason to prosecute. Not to mention wrecking the election 10 days before.

They were subpoenad, dumbass. You aren't allowed to delete jack shit if it's under a subpoena.

All you dumbass snowflakes continually excuse your dethroned Madonna with legal theories that are just plain horseshit and that have been exploded 1000 times already.
All investigated all investigated. Change the channel Rush Limbaugh clone...
How were they "investigated" if Hillary deleted them, you witless cockroach.
Everything about it was investigated, dupe. She's allowed to delete her personal emails repeat 10,000 times.

She was not "allowed" by a court order, moron.
Look up brainwashed...
Look up "witless cockroach."

She's allowed to delete her personal emails

She's not allowed to do it after a subpoena.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Can you read? All investigated all investigated all investigated no charges or even close.

Yes, I read that despite her negligence in mishandling classified info, he decided not to prosecute her felony.
The GOP moron should keep his big mouth shut, and just say there's no reason to prosecute. Not to mention wrecking the election 10 days before.

Reminding Americans of her criminal behavior did not help her chances.

The use of a private e-mail address or server by a public official IS NOT FUCKING ILLEGAL AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE FUCKING FEDERAL RULES.

Again, some of you must literally be retarded. I applaud your high functionality to be able to use an internet message board, I castigate your lack of common sense and practical understanding of anything.

The use of a private e-mail address or server by a public official IS NOT FUCKING ILLEGAL AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE FUCKING FEDERAL RULES.

Did I just walk into crazy town. Previously you said any use of private email (at least when Hillary did it) was illegal.

Did you hurt yourself when you reversed positions?

They were subpoenad, dumbass. You aren't allowed to delete jack shit if it's under a subpoena.

All you dumbass snowflakes continually excuse your dethroned Madonna with legal theories that are just plain horseshit and that have been exploded 1000 times already.
Everything about it was investigated, dupe. She's allowed to delete her personal emails repeat 10,000 times.

Look up brainwashed...

Why? All we'll see is your picture in the definition.

Criminal behavior that never happened except in bullshitted GOP propaganda, Dupe.

Eh hello, Kusher did not just have a private email..lol he had a email server..big difference. I had a private website and had to pay for a server to support that website..

Script-Th.jpg

You cannot show any legitimate site that states, unequivocally, that Jared Kushner had a private server. You cannot.

I no longer have any websites since I retired. I had several for many years and never owned a private server.

You did NOT own your own server that was located in your bathroom or basement unknown to anyone except the FAMILY.

Look up brainwashed...

Why? All we'll see is your picture in the definition.
All investigated no charges or anywhere near. You have no argument just stupid insults

Did I just walk into crazy town. Previously you said any use of private email (at least when Hillary did it) was illegal.

You sure do wish the world would forget that the issue wasn't the private email, it was and is that those emails and all their documents, were hidden on a private server unknown to the government to whom ALL those emails belonged.

Did Kushner transmit any classified secret material? No? It was all wedding plan and yoga routines no harm done.

Criminal behavior that never happened except in bullshitted GOP propaganda, Dupe.

Ummmm, nooo. The shrilary admitted publicly to actions that she took that were felony's. The only reason why she wasn't prosecuted was because she was the anointed one.

Ummmm, nooo. The shrilary admitted publicly to actions that she took that were felony's. The only reason why she wasn't prosecuted was because she was the anointed one.
Sure she did... It's a conspiracy!!! LOL

It'll be interesting when the draft Whitewater indictment gets released.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

The clintons lost a lot of money.

Forum List

Back