Interesting: Righties are not upset about Jared Kushner & Staff using a Private Server

agree...

just like they locked up Hillary

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;

hope you paid attention.
hope you paid attention.

about as much attention as you paid to my sarcasm.

sure sure.... 'cept you STILL want her locked up despite the fact that she was let off the hook due to ALL the circumstances.
let off the hook

perfect way to put it...

"let off the hook"

lol... you really got to learn when someone is mocking *you*.

it can only help.

You need to get better at mocking.

It can only help

But nothing was done to hillary. The govt let her get away with her crimes so same should be done to the trumpers. THINK

Actually many democrats were angry at Clinton for using a private email...it may have cost her the election.

That and her underhanded tactic against Bernie, her persistent hypocrisy and lies, Benghazi
But nothing was done to hillary.
Nothing except for being continuously vilified by the Republicans and their sycophants in the media to the point that her use of private email for government business became a major contributing factor in her losing a Presidential Election.

Once we're seeing that the shoe of hypocrisy does indeed fit both feet.
Her incompetence [and her staffs] led to her servers being hacked ---- Kushner's were not hacked [that we know] . The end result of that hack and similar ones that highlighted her incompetence brought to light multiple questionable emails that had they been obtained legally [via search warrant ] would have lead to a mere mortal - outside the Democratic - leftard sphere of power being prosecuted and more than likely at the very least incarcerated.

The whole "email gate" imbroglio started with the fact that the Queen of Corruption was using a private email account to conduct official government business in violation of federal information security policy, the same exact thing that members of the Trump Administration are now being accused of.

Of course now the partisan lemmings-D that were defending her want the Trumplodytes drawn & quartered, while the partisan lemmings-R that wanted Her Royal Majesty burned at the stake are defending the exact same abuses by those from their own slice.

The circle of hypocrisy is complete.

Kushner was not a Government Official and he was not running a government agency. In addition The emails concerned were simply forwarded news articles and / or political commentary and were generally sent to someone who initiated the exchange by sending an email to his personal rather than his White House email address. There is no indication the used the server to conduct official business

& hillary was fwd chain letters without classified headings indicating nothing classified was being fwd.

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing;

hope you paid attention.
hope you paid attention.

sure sure.... 'cept you STILL want her locked up despite the fact that she was let off the hook due to ALL the circumstances.
let off the hook

perfect way to put it...

"let off the hook"

it can only help.

It can only help

sorry your excuse isn't sufficient.

try again.

let off the hook

perfect way to put it...

"let off the hook"

it can only help.

It can only help

try again.
neither are your attempts to mock

work on it

a lot of this thread will be proven to be for naught if panty waist jared is found to be knee deep in russian doo-doo like it sure seems to be reeking of.

let off the hook

perfect way to put it...

"let off the hook"

it can only help.

It can only help

try again.

work on it

gotta believe that 'eh? i don't blame ya. it's all you got. hillary is the one who will have the last laugh when trump goes down... & he will..

perfect way to put it...

"let off the hook"

it can only help.

It can only help

try again.

work on it

gotta believe that 'eh? i don't blame ya. it's all you got. hillary is the one who will have the last laugh when trump goes down... & he will..

Hillary has nothing to laugh about.

she spent over a billion dollars of her backers money, to lose to a man even less qualified than her.

(and to be less qualified than her takes some doing)

The amazing amount of crap you idiots believe and now Trump to o. Change the God damn Channel.

What I find amazing is the degree to which people like you deny countless things proven beyond all doubt just because they don't fit into your narrow ideology, while promoting absolute nonsense as fact while not having even a shred of credible material to back it up.

You want to know my ideology? While you Lefties form your ideology around what you WANT to believe, I believe what is proven, factual and verifiable. I form my ideology not around ideals but WHEREVER THE FACTS take me.

she spent over a billion dollars of her backers money, to lose to a man even less qualified than her.
That sure lends credence to the less qualified candidate getting outside help.

Why?

Fairly sure the only people running in the last election cycle that couldn't beat Hillary was Webb, O'Malley, and Sanders.

Trump had one thing going for him.

He wasn't a career politician

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

I call it: First excuse Fake News

The Brazenness of Trump's White House Staff Using Private Email

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State, Aide Confirms | HuffPost

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

raw

it can only help.

It can only help

try again.

work on it

as her book goes #1... she gets to say whatever she wants now, the way she wants to say it AND she won't be the one that will be leaving a presidency in disgrace... by either resigning, being impeached or taken away in a straight jacket.

oh yaaaaaaaa.............. i'm sure she is having a real good time now watching,waiting...anticipating. :popcorn:

it can only help.

It can only help

try again.

work on it

I think she knows that.. people didn't vote or voted for Sanders because of the email problem and fake Russian Bots spreading fake news..

Considering she had NO security on it. It is a certainty. comey was just trying to help her out.

With an entire world of hostile countries out there looking for every opportunity to hack into us 24/7 and following Hillary around with a known email address and using unsecured devices IN THEIR COUNTRIES, it is a mathematical certainty she was hacked. Mathew Broderick could have gotten in. And the best experts on the subject willing to talk publicly about it say at least 5 countries. Even Comey said so. Personally, I feel Hillary should be locked up for 25 years for her "extremely reckless" handling of our most sensitive intelligence! I would charge her with treason if not suspicion of being a foreign spy and Comey already laid out the evidence! That that miserable, vicious, rotten bitch walks free is unbelievable.

We couldn't get past a day during the election slamming Clinton about private servers...OMG

“Presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has corresponded with other administration officials about White House matters through a private email account set up during the transition last December,” Dawsey wrote. “Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, set up their private family domain late last year before moving to Washington from New York, according to people with knowledge of events as well as publicly available internet registration records.”

Colin Powell Also Used Personal Email While Serving As Secretary Of State, Aide Confirms | HuffPost

raw

So did Jeb Bush as governor ..but this was before the Hillary thing. Jared knew what he was doing, while his father-in-law was flaming Hillary for it.

It can only help

try again.

work on it

as her book goes #1... she gets to say whatever she wants now, the way she wants to say it AND she won't be the one that will be leaving a presidency in disgrace... by either resigning, being impeached or taken away in a straight jacket.

oh yaaaaaaaa.............. i'm sure she is having a real good time now watching,waiting...anticipating. :popcorn:
AND she won't be the one that will be leaving a presidency in disgrace...

true

because she failed in her lifes dream miserably, 50 years or so working campaigns, and beat by an amateur.

With an entire world of hostile countries out there looking for every opportunity to hack into us 24/7 and following Hillary around with a known email address and using unsecured devices IN THEIR COUNTRIES, it is a mathematical certainty she was hacked. .

Doesn't the same apply to the 21 states the DHS confirmed were attacked by the russians. Add the other countries 24/7, and it's almost certain one or more states elections systems were hacked too.

raw

So did Jeb Bush as governor ..but this was before the Hillary thing. Jared knew what he was doing, while his father-in-law was flaming Hillary for it.

Don't worry about Kushner, getting into trouble. He has help.

You Progressives just continue to revise the FACTS and LIE.

Neither Jared Kushner, Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice had PRIVATE SERVERS.

As you know, having a server hidden is a far, far cry from having a private account. I have several private accounts, I have had several domains with my personal name and one with my company name. I never had a PRIVATE, PERSONAL SERVER HIDDEN ANYWHERE.

Have you not caught on to the fact that the world knows the difference between a private email account and a personal, hidden server? How slow are you?

Forum List

Back