Interesting PBS poll on gun control

Online polls are completely and utterly meaningless, as has been pointed out countless times before. The only thing they're good for is confirming your biases, should they agree with the poll.

For reference, talk to President Ron Paul.

Actually, this shows two things. One, PBS viewers aren't all a bunch of far left liberals, as evident by the poll's results. This points to the second thing, PBS must not be as liberal as the far right has been led to believe by their favorite talking head dispenser's of Kool-aid, again based on the poll results.

Online polls are completely and utterly meaningless, as has been pointed out countless times before. The only thing they're good for is confirming your biases, should they agree with the poll.

Actually, this shows two things. One, PBS viewers aren't all a bunch of far left liberals, as evident by the poll's results. This points to the second thing, PBS must not be as liberal as the far right has been led to believe by their favorite talking head dispenser's of Kool-aid, again based on the poll results.

Another far left drone here to spin the same debunked far left propaganda.

An on-line poll is different from that f the polling centers, but it seems that certain far left drones do not understand anything beyond their programming.

Guns

One day these far left drones will understand, but obviously not today..

That is an interesting theory but the real truth is that a couple of the big gun forums like ARFCOM discovered the polls and the members went to spam it. Just like DU does sometimes with their Liberal bias.

That is an interesting theory but the real truth is that a couple of the big gun forums like ARFCOM discovered the polls and the members went to spam it. Just like DU does sometimes with their Liberal bias.

Actually, I like theory better than yours.
Let's look at the numbers, 87,235 votes to 3,379. ARFCOM must have a ton of active posters or the voters did the despicable and voted multiple times! :eek-52: Per their website "The Most Users Online Was 11,383 On 11/24/2014 10:09:51 PM EST". That means each poster at ARFCOM forum one-time peak would have to vote about 8 times! :disbelief:
I did a lot of deep, deep, deep thinking before I posted earlier. :alcoholic: And I plan to stay with my thought process. :biggrin:

An on-line poll is different from that f the polling centers, but it seems that certain far left drones do not understand anything beyond their programming.

Guns

Oh boy, a Kosh post complete with almost all of his standard lines that he uses over and over and over and over,,,,,,,.! :bang3:
Kosh you most definitely are a
broken record.png

Guns

Oh boy, a Kosh post complete with almost all of his standard lines that he uses over and over and over and over,,,,,,,.! :bang3:
Kosh you most definitely are aView attachment 35057

Yes the irony impaired far left posters that get caught promoting their far left propaganda, often say such things to try and hide the fact of how left they are.

Let's look at the numbers, 87,235 votes to 3,379. ARFCOM must have a ton of active posters or the voters did the despicable and voted multiple times! :eek-52: Per their website "The Most Users Online Was 11,383 On 11/24/2014 10:09:51 PM EST". That means each poster at ARFCOM forum one-time peak would have to vote about 8 times! :disbelief:
I did a lot of deep, deep, deep thinking before I posted earlier. :alcoholic: And I plan to stay with my thought process. :biggrin:

Sorry there was no "thought" or "thinking" involved into what you posted, just ran the far left programmed narrative.

You got caught showing how far left you are and now want to watch the world burn than admit you are wrong!

That is the far left programmed mode of "thinking"..

Guns

Yes the irony impaired far left posters that get caught promoting their far left propaganda, often say such things to try and hide the fact of how left they are.

Sorry there was no "thought" or "thinking" involved into what you posted, just ran the far left programmed narrative.

You got caught showing how far left you are and now want to watch the world burn than admit you are wrong!

Went over your pointed head didn't it? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
What a loser. :itsok:

Guns

Went over your pointed head didn't it? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
What a loser. :itsok:

Yes the irony impairment of the far left is apparent in your posts.

And yet does it again with even more irony!

Then again any far left drone claiming to think is all kinds of irony..

The far left posts known bunk then expects others to prove them wrong!

Last edited:
[

There were more sites than ARFCOM. I am a member of several gun forum sites in addition to ARFCOM and saw the references to the poll elsewhere.

There was an exorbitant amount of spamming going on with this particular poll.

I suspect without the spamming there would have been a 60-40 type split with 8-9K voters.

Of course we will never know where the votes came from. However, if they did come from normal PBS viewers/listeners that doesn't bode well for the anti gun nuts, does it?

I do watch all of PBS's classical music programs and NPR's classical music music selections. The only alternative on the radio is thug music. Too bad it's the "intellectuals" that are the first to be put in mass graves, I'm going to miss my classical music hippy/trendie friends.

[

There were more sites than ARFCOM. I am a member of several gun forum sites in addition to ARFCOM and saw the references to the poll elsewhere.

I suspect without the spamming there would have been a 60-40 type split with 8-9K voters.

Of course we will never know where the votes came from. However, if they did come from normal PBS viewers/listeners that doesn't bode well for the anti gun nuts, does it?

I really know very few liberals who are anti-gun. My wife is very liberal (and a hunter), she just thinks we should enforce the laws that we have and that's the overwhelming feedback I get from my liberal friends too. I think that's what most folks think.
I think the anti-gun group are mostly the far left fringe.

[

I really know very few liberals who are anti-gun. My wife is very liberal (and a hunter), she just thinks we should enforce the laws that we have and that's the overwhelming feedback I get from my liberal friends too. I think that's what most folks think.
I think the anti-gun group are mostly the far left fringe.

Yet you voted far left twice, interesting how now you try and deflect the fact that you are far left.

But then again being far left means that one is NOT a liberal, even though they try and pretend that they are..

The far left hijacked many of those terms and meaning to hide their true nature anyone being a true liberal would never vote far left even if they did hijack their favorite party.

I really know very few liberals who are anti-gun. .

My god, that is one of the funnest statements I have seen on this forum.

News Flash - The opposition to the right to keep and bear arms does not come from American Conservatives.

Interrogatory - Where in the hell do you think the opposition comes from, the Mormons?

And the thread fails as it's based on an online 'poll.'

It just shows how the gun lobby will go get their people out to vote on anything to make themselves feel good.
Kind of like Democrats voting in Republican primaries?

Do you have proof that any votes encouraged by "the gun lobby" offset votes from the anti-gun lobby? Or is just a supposition based on the fact that an on line poll conducted by a Liberal website came out in a way you didn't expect?

Did it ever occur to you that you may have lost this on line poll because dead people don't vote on line?

All it proves is that not even a majority of Liberals support limiting 2nd Amendment rights.

All it proves is that not even a majority of Liberals support limiting 2nd Amendment rights.

That's what they say. They also say they don't want confiscation, just "sensible" gun laws. When you ask them which laws are "sensible" is when you learn what they really mean.

Mark

So the NRA had trusted members like you all (how many times did the OP complete the poll) take this poll over and over and over to skew the results and make you all proud to be Americans. LMAO.

32k out of 34k Americans all agreeing on this issue eh.

You all do know that there is no monitoring of how many times someone answers the question. Right?
Did you notice that the poll was conducted by PBS? Did you know that their audience is 90% Liberal?

In which case how do you explain the results being the extreme opposite of "90% liberal"?
It's the way people feel. If you think a PBS poll is going to be noticed by such an overwhelmingly "Conservative" group in order to skew the results so far, there is no hope for you.

You don't see the cognitive dissonance in your posts? You accuse PBS of being "90% Liberal" and then you believe that 95% of the respondents support the exact opposite position?

Did you even bother to do any research for yourself as to what might be the cause of this massive discrepancy?

Of course you didn't because if you had you would have discovered literally thousands of links to gun fetish forums telling their members to go and skew the results by voting in that PBS poll.

Only reason I am not providing you with the links to those gun fetish sites is because that violates USMB rules but if you don't believe me I will send them to you via PM instead.

It is an online poll that has zero value because it was effectively swamped by gun fetishists.
I believe that 95% of the people polled on a PBS poll support the 2nd Amendment. No dissonance, no argument. Interestingly, your Liberal friends will point fingers at polls conducted by FOX News and call them bogus because of their audience, but now, when a poll conducted by a Liberal Media group comes up with results you didn't expect, you're so baffled you resort to words like fetish. How typically Liberal.

Gee, FoxNews online polls have same gun fetishists that chose to skew the PBS poll because they were afraid of what the truth might be amongst sane Americans who also support the 2nd Amendment?

All online polls are bogus, irrespective of who puts them up because they don't have any of the standard polling controls that you find used by legitimate pollsters.

That you can't tell the difference says volumes.

Forum List

Back