CDZ Interesting numbers

I

Indofred

Anti-Muslim crime soars in Britain after Paris attacks

OK, I can see how that's happened consider the nasty events in Paris.
The stupid are taking revenge on people who have nothing to do with the attacks.
Then we look further.

A "vast and overwhelming majority" of the 115 attacks were against Muslim women and girls aged between 14 and 45 who were wearing traditional Islamic dress,

The men attacked mostly women.
That would suggest cowardice or possibly even a sexual motive.

We go further.

In all, 816 Islamophobic incidents were recorded in Greater London between July 2014 and July 2015, compared to 478 in the previous period. The same period saw 499 anti-Semitic incidents, a rise from 258 the previous year.

That is especially interesting as there are about 2,700,000 Muslims in the UK, but only around 263,000 Jews, meaning one anti Muslim attack for every 3,308 Muslims, but one anti Semitic attack for every 527 Jews.
Clearly this is a massive number, so I'm wondering why the numbers are so bad for Jews.

This being CDZ, I would ask posters to provide evidence and links for any assertions they make, not just spout rubbish,

I spoke out against it for years, but now I must close ranks. I'm British and will brook no dissention.

OK, I can see how that's happened consider the nasty events in Paris.
The stupid are taking revenge on people who have nothing to do with the attacks.
Then we look further.

A "vast and overwhelming majority" of the 115 attacks were against Muslim women and girls aged between 14 and 45 who were wearing traditional Islamic dress,

The men attacked mostly women.
That would suggest cowardice or possibly even a sexual motive.

We go further.

In all, 816 Islamophobic incidents were recorded in Greater London between July 2014 and July 2015, compared to 478 in the previous period. The same period saw 499 anti-Semitic incidents, a rise from 258 the previous year.

That is especially interesting as there are about 2,700,000 Muslims in the UK, but only around 263,000 Jews, meaning one anti Muslim attack for every 3,308 Muslims, but one anti Semitic attack for every 527 Jews.
Clearly this is a massive number, so I'm wondering why the numbers are so bad for Jews.

This being CDZ, I would ask posters to provide evidence and links for any assertions they make, not just spout rubbish,

Well if one looks at a jew cross-eyed , its anti Semitic. Also every time any little thing that happens to a jew it hits the paper.

It shows how enlightened America really is. The liberal left predicted such "retaliation" against Muslims after 9/11, didn't happen. What was America's reward for being so open minded, the ground zero in you face Mosque. Even that deserved protest wasn't much in comparison to England and France, but the left would have none of it, their way or no way.

No doubt some of the reaction will be violent, by people who can't control themselves. All they're doing is making things worse.

That kind of thing happens in war, and this is just beginning.

The Jihadists are doing everything they can to slaughter as many innocents as they can, and there will be some on the other side who will react.

If soft targets are hit here, there's no doubt you'll see violent reaction.

It shows how enlightened America really is. The liberal left predicted such "retaliation" against Muslims after 9/11, didn't happen. What was America's reward for being so open minded, the ground zero in you face Mosque. Even that deserved protest wasn't much in comparison to England and France, but the left would have none of it, their way or no way.

Oh yes it did happen.

I can recall in my area (New Orleans) a very popular Middle Eastern restaurant called Mona's was burned down by arsonists, and that's just off the top of my head of what I saw directly. Fortunately Mona's is a much loved and respected institution and the community supported then getting back up and running.

And btw the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque" is a Sufi congregation that's been in that neighborhood for decades, and was in fact already using the new space when the Pam Gadflies of the world tried to make a buck out of it.

I imagine that distinction is over your head but when a Sufi is involved in terrorism it's usually because they're on the receiving end of it. But it's always easier to click your heels together three times and chant "they all look alike to me... they all look alike to me...."

Oh yes it did happen.

I can recall in my area (New Orleans) a very popular Middle Eastern restaurant called Mona's was burned down by arsonists, and that's just off the top of my head of what I saw directly. Fortunately Mona's is a much loved and respected institution and the community supported then getting back up and running.

And btw the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque" is a Sufi congregation that's been in that neighborhood for decades, and was in fact already using the new space when the Pam Gadflies of the world tried to make a buck out of it.

I imagine that distinction is over your head but when a Sufi is involved in terrorism it's usually because they're on the receiving end of it. But it's always easier to click your heels together three times and chant "they all look alike to me... they all look alike to me...."

Bottom line there were very few, in the case you site they probably burnt it down for insurance, who knows with arson? there is no doubt that many factions of Islam are fighting each other. Not quite the Religion of Peace as I understand peace.

But you keep on lumping all whites into your little pigeon holes then accuse everyone else of doing the same.

Oh yes it did happen.

Bottom line there were very few, in the case you site they probably burnt it down for insurance, who knows with arson? there is no doubt that many factions of Islam are fighting each other. Not quite the Religion of Peace as I understand peace.

Special Pleading fallacy. Dismissed.

But you keep on lumping all whites into your little pigeon holes then accuse everyone else of doing the same.

You're a god damned fucking LIAR, asshole. You show me one post --ever-- where I lumped "all whites" or "all -- anything" into any kind of hole at all.

Fuck you.

Oh yes it did happen.

You're a god damned fucking LIAR, asshole. You show me one post --ever-- where I lumped "all whites" or "all -- anything" into any kind of hole at all.

Fuck you.

upload_2015-11-26_9-52-32.png

upload_2015-11-26_9-55-30.png

upload_2015-11-26_9-56-25.png

upload_2015-11-26_9-58-17.png

Now don't forget to move the goal posts.

Oh yes it did happen.

Fuck you.

Are you saying there were a lot of protests, a lot of violence? One arson case could be a case of the owner playing victim or insurance fraud or some asshole burning down the place. But you just saying it is an appeal to authority I just don't want to take.

Oh yes it did happen.

Fuck you.

View attachment 55673

View attachment 55674

View attachment 55675

View attachment 55676

Oh yes it did happen.

Fuck you.

View attachment 55673

View attachment 55674

View attachment 55675

View attachment 55676

Unfortunately NONE of those screenshots make your point. Not one. But maybe that's to be expected from an illiterate who apparently doesn't know the meaning of the word "all"

Remember how you bit on the comedy club fake story? Maybe you should go learn to read.

Last edited:

Oh yes it did happen.

Fuck you.

Are you saying there were a lot of protests, a lot of violence? One arson case could be a case of the owner playing victim or insurance fraud or some asshole burning down the place. But you just saying it is an appeal to authority I just don't want to take.

I'm saying I just proved you dead wrong yet again. You claimed it "didn't happen" and I gave a specific example where it did. Then having been shown to be WRONG you tried to get out of it with a special pleading fallacy.

You're a liar and an illiterate.

Oh yes it did happen.

Fuck you.

I'm saying I just proved you dead wrong yet again. You claimed it "didn't happen" and I gave a specific example where it did. Then having been shown to be WRONG you tried to get out of it with a special pleading fallacy.

You're a liar and an illiterate.

Being liar means something is said that is not proven true. I think by a few years of reading your posts you have shown me that your word means absolutely NOTHING. So, I am assuming you are projecting with your liar comment.

I did NOT say there were NO incidents, that is YOUR lie, liar. I said there were a far less then the liberal left predicted. You mis-quote me liar.

Why do you feel that just because someone doesn't toe your lying line you need to resort to such childish BS? What is wrong with you. What I posted is all true, what you posted is nothing but a lie. I'll bet there wasn't even a fire.

I'm sorry, but the idea of "enlightened" and Americans is difficult for me to correlate en masse.
Of course, there are certainly many individuals who are enlightened, but in the main, I think the typical American can't reason his way out of a paper bag if you give him directions. Like Eve Tushnet, I think most Americans have become adept at is being critical, not thinking critically. Unlike her, however, I think that critical thinking includes and goes beyond mere analysis. Ms. Tushnet writes:
[W]e don’t teach, and don’t even consider as something worth teaching, is the art of acceptance. The art of accepting somebody else’s thoughts, words, insights, and dwelling in them until they become your own as well. We don’t teach how to tell when you’re sure enough, when you really should take the leap of faith, when you should say, “Yes, my understanding is totally inadequate, but I believe.”​
Whereas Ms. Tushnet would have us be a nation of lemmings, I'd sooner see more leaders. The acceptance of which she writes is fine for one examing one's concluding on matters of faith. It's not fine at all for secular concerns whereof one's choices have the potential to affect millions.

Ask yourself how often you've gotten into a discussion wherein your opponent raises points, that though legit and perhaps factual, aren't pivotal factors to the topic at hand. For example, consider a discussion where one party proposes tighter controls on access to firearms for the express purpose of reducing gun-related deaths and injuries, and their opponent counters with remarks that doing so will not lower crime. Or the discussion in which one party proposes an idea that will overcome the majority of a problem, but not all of it, and the other "poo-poos" the idea because it's not a more (or completely) comprehensive -- all things to all people -- solution, while also not offering one.

I think Ms. Tushnet is right that as a nation we need to learn how to find acceptance. The acceptance we need to find is that of compromise, not acquiescence. We need to get much better at defining what goals we have and focusing on achieving them. The problem is that the goals are often defined as making sure "the other guy" doesn't get his way rather than making sure at least part of what he and we desire gets achieved.

Oh yes it did happen.

Pogo lied----the site of the ground zero mosque had not been a mosque before----and to the persons involved being "SUFIS" that is pure bullshit. They are Pakistanis----it is quite true that SUFISM exists in Pakistan but very little and there are not enough Sufis in NEW YORK CITY to warrant that giant "facility"

Oh yes it did happen.

Pogo lied----the site of the ground zero mosque had not been a mosque before----and to the persons involved being "SUFIS" that is pure bullshit. They are Pakistanis----it is quite true that SUFISM exists in Pakistan but very little and there are not enough Sufis in NEW YORK CITY to warrant that giant "facility"

Actually you're the one lying, and the text above proves it. I bolded the phrase you changed from what I said to what you claimed I said.

:fu:

Last edited:

Oh yes it did happen.

Actually you're the one lying, and the text above proves it. I bolded the phrase you changed from what I said to what you claimed I said.

Go fuck yourself.

I see nothing BOLDED----you fucking idiot. except "NEW YORK CITY" in my post. As to Sufis being victims of violence------so true----other muslims attack them-----was that your point? Lots of muslims consider Sufism to be heretical.

Even in Pakistan----where Sufism is fairly well established----Sufis get attacked.
Was that your point? -----an interesting factoid-----jews in various parts of
North Africa got along well with SUFIS------in the PAST----that is centuries ago

Oh yes it did happen.

Go fuck yourself.

I see nothing BOLDED----you fucking idiot.

Maybe you should get your screen fixed then. Or learn how to read.

Oh yes it did happen.

Go fuck yourself.

I see nothing BOLDED----you fucking idiot.

Maybe you should get your screen fixed then. Or learn how to read.

I have no problem reading-----you have failed to make a point----your allegation
that the ground zero mosque is a SUFI FACILITY is----truly hilarious.

Forum List

Back