CDZ Interesting numbers

Oh yes it did happen.

I can recall in my area (New Orleans) a very popular Middle Eastern restaurant called Mona's was burned down by arsonists, and that's just off the top of my head of what I saw directly. Fortunately Mona's is a much loved and respected institution and the community supported then getting back up and running.

And btw the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque" is a Sufi congregation that's been in that neighborhood for decades, and was in fact already using the new space when the Pam Gadflies of the world tried to make a buck out of it.

I imagine that distinction is over your head but when a Sufi is involved in terrorism it's usually because they're on the receiving end of it. But it's always easier to click your heels together three times and chant "they all look alike to me... they all look alike to me...."

Pogo lied----the site of the ground zero mosque had not been a mosque before----and to the persons involved being "SUFIS" that is pure bullshit. They are Pakistanis----it is quite true that SUFISM exists in Pakistan but very little and there are not enough Sufis in NEW YORK CITY to warrant that giant "facility"

Actually you're the one lying, and the text above proves it. I bolded the phrase you changed from what I said to what you claimed I said.

Go fuck yourself.

I see nothing BOLDED----you fucking idiot.

Maybe you should get your screen fixed then. Or learn how to read.

I have no problem reading-----you have failed to make a point----your allegation
that the ground zero mosque is a SUFI FACILITY is----truly hilarious.

sigh....

>> Feisal Abdul Rauf (Arabic: فيصل عبد الرؤوف‎, born 1948) is a Kuwaiti American Sufi[1] imam, author, and activist whose stated goal is to improve relations between the Muslim world and the West.[2] From 1983 to 2009, he served as Imam of Masjid al-Farah, a mosque in New York City.[3][4] He has written three books on Islam and its place in contemporary Western society, including What's Right with Islam Is What's Right with America, and founded two non-profit organizations whose stated missions are to enhance the discourse on Islam in society.

He has condemned the 9/11 attacks as un-Islamic and called on the U.S. government to reduce the threat of terrorism by altering its Middle Eastern foreign policy.[5][6] Author Karen Armstrong, among others, has praised him for his attempts to build bridges between the West and the Muslim world.[7] In 2010, Sufi Imam Rauf received national attention for his plans to build Park51, an Islamic Community Center, two blocks from Ground Zero in Lower Manhattan. << (Wiki)

I made the words REAL BIG so even an idiot can see 'em.

Don't EVER expect that I post something without first knowing what I'm talking about. I've been over this one since way before I got to this site.

Pogo lied----the site of the ground zero mosque had not been a mosque before----and to the persons involved being "SUFIS" that is pure bullshit. They are Pakistanis----it is quite true that SUFISM exists in Pakistan but very little and there are not enough Sufis in NEW YORK CITY to warrant that giant "facility"

Actually you're the one lying, and the text above proves it. I bolded the phrase you changed from what I said to what you claimed I said.

Go fuck yourself.

I have no problem reading-----you have failed to make a point----your allegation

sigh....

>> Feisal Abdul Rauf (Arabic: فيصل عبد الرؤوف‎, born 1948) is a Kuwaiti American Sufi[1] imam, author, and activist whose stated goal is to improve relations between the Muslim world and the West.[2] From 1983 to 2009, he served as Imam of Masjid al-Farah, a mosque in New York City.[3][4] He has written three books on Islam and its place in contemporary Western society, including What's Right with Islam Is What's Right with America, and founded two non-profit organizations whose stated missions are to enhance the discourse on Islam in society.

He has condemned the 9/11 attacks as un-Islamic and called on the U.S. government to reduce the threat of terrorism by altering its Middle Eastern foreign policy.[5][6] Author Karen Armstrong, among others, has praised him for his attempts to build bridges between the West and the Muslim world.[7] In 2010, Sufi Imam Rauf received national attention for his plans to build Park51, an Islamic Community Center, two blocks from Ground Zero in Lower Manhattan. << (Wiki)

Don't EVER expect that I post something without first knowing what I'm talking about. I've been over this one since way before I got to this site.

nope----you do not know what you are talking about------ALTERING MIDDLE EAST POLICE in the minds of shit like you means-----"go right ahead and murder jews"
I have socialized with PAKISTANI "SUFIS" You "know" the propaganda
that you find here and there----that which you WANT TO "KNOW" I would not be
surprised if your colleagues SYED FAROOK and TASHFEEN MALIK---claimed
----Sufism. btw----the only place in the "ISLAMIC WORLD" where Sufis are not under attack for being Sufis-------is Israel

It shows how enlightened America really is. The liberal left predicted such "retaliation" against Muslims after 9/11, didn't happen. What was America's reward for being so open minded, the ground zero in you face Mosque. Even that deserved protest wasn't much in comparison to England and France, but the left would have none of it, their way or no way.

Oh yes it did happen.

I can recall in my area (New Orleans) a very popular Middle Eastern restaurant called Mona's was burned down by arsonists, and that's just off the top of my head of what I saw directly. Fortunately Mona's is a much loved and respected institution and the community supported then getting back up and running.

And btw the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque" is a Sufi congregation that's been in that neighborhood for decades, and was in fact already using the new space when the Pam Gadflies of the world tried to make a buck out of it.

I imagine that distinction is over your head but when a Sufi is involved in terrorism it's usually because they're on the receiving end of it. But it's always easier to click your heels together three times and chant "they all look alike to me... they all look alike to me...."

Bottom line there were very few, in the case you site they probably burnt it down for insurance, who knows with arson? there is no doubt that many factions of Islam are fighting each other. Not quite the Religion of Peace as I understand peace.

Special Pleading fallacy. Dismissed.

But you keep on lumping all whites into your little pigeon holes then accuse everyone else of doing the same.

You're a god damned fucking LIAR, asshole. You show me one post --ever-- where I lumped "all whites" or "all -- anything" into any kind of hole at all.

Fuck you.

View attachment 55673

View attachment 55674

View attachment 55675

View attachment 55676

Now don't forget to move the goal posts.

It shows how enlightened America really is. The liberal left predicted such "retaliation" against Muslims after 9/11, didn't happen. What was America's reward for being so open minded, the ground zero in you face Mosque. Even that deserved protest wasn't much in comparison to England and France, but the left would have none of it, their way or no way.

Oh yes it did happen.

Bottom line there were very few, in the case you site they probably burnt it down for insurance, who knows with arson? there is no doubt that many factions of Islam are fighting each other. Not quite the Religion of Peace as I understand peace.

But you keep on lumping all whites into your little pigeon holes then accuse everyone else of doing the same.

You're a god damned fucking LIAR, asshole. You show me one post --ever-- where I lumped "all whites" or "all -- anything" into any kind of hole at all.

Fuck you.

View attachment 55673

View attachment 55674

View attachment 55675

View attachment 55676

Unfortunately NONE of those screenshots make your point. Not one. But maybe that's to be expected from an illiterate who apparently doesn't know the meaning of the word "all"

Remember how you bit on the comedy club fake story? Maybe you should go learn to read.

upload_2015-12-19_15-30-5.png

I did NOT say there were NO incidents

Yeah actually you did. It's on the record:

The liberal left predicted such "retaliation" against Muslims after 9/11, didn't happen.

Duh.

Then you tried to move your own goalposts hoping nobody would notice:

Bottom line there were very few

Are both of you morons completely illiterate then?
Anti-Muslim crime soars in Britain after Paris attacks

OK, I can see how that's happened consider the nasty events in Paris.
The stupid are taking revenge on people who have nothing to do with the attacks.
Then we look further.

A "vast and overwhelming majority" of the 115 attacks were against Muslim women and girls aged between 14 and 45 who were wearing traditional Islamic dress,

The men attacked mostly women.
That would suggest cowardice or possibly even a sexual motive.

We go further.

In all, 816 Islamophobic incidents were recorded in Greater London between July 2014 and July 2015, compared to 478 in the previous period. The same period saw 499 anti-Semitic incidents, a rise from 258 the previous year.

That is especially interesting as there are about 2,700,000 Muslims in the UK, but only around 263,000 Jews, meaning one anti Muslim attack for every 3,308 Muslims, but one anti Semitic attack for every 527 Jews.
Clearly this is a massive number, so I'm wondering why the numbers are so bad for Jews.

This being CDZ, I would ask posters to provide evidence and links for any assertions they make, not just spout rubbish,

Oh yes it did happen.

My first post, underlined, clearly says, "such" retaliation as in what the OP was posting.

The second bolded, in response to your apologetic BS, clearly states there were very few, which by anyone other then someone like you means more then none.

Oh yes it did happen.

Fuck you.

View attachment 55673

View attachment 55674

View attachment 55675

View attachment 55676

Oh yes it did happen.

Fuck you.

View attachment 55673

View attachment 55674

View attachment 55675

View attachment 55676

Unfortunately NONE of those screenshots make your point. Not one. But maybe that's to be expected from an illiterate who apparently doesn't know the meaning of the word "all"

Remember how you bit on the comedy club fake story? Maybe you should go learn to read.

View attachment 57368
I did NOT say there were NO incidents

Yeah actually you did. It's on the record:

The liberal left predicted such "retaliation" against Muslims after 9/11, didn't happen.

Duh.

Then you tried to move your own goalposts hoping nobody would notice:

Bottom line there were very few

Are both of you morons completely illiterate then?

The stupid are taking revenge on people who have nothing to do with the attacks.
Then we look further.

A "vast and overwhelming majority" of the 115 attacks were against Muslim women and girls aged between 14 and 45 who were wearing traditional Islamic dress,

We go further.

In all, 816 Islamophobic incidents were recorded in Greater London between July 2014 and July 2015, compared to 478 in the previous period. The same period saw 499 anti-Semitic incidents, a rise from 258 the previous year.

That is especially interesting as there are about 2,700,000 Muslims in the UK, but only around 263,000 Jews, meaning one anti Muslim attack for every 3,308 Muslims, but one anti Semitic attack for every 527 Jews.
Clearly this is a massive number, so I'm wondering why the numbers are so bad for Jews.

This being CDZ, I would ask posters to provide evidence and links for any assertions they make, not just spout rubbish,

Oh yes it did happen.

My first post, underlined, clearly says, "such" retaliation as in what the OP was posting.

The second bolded, in response to your apologetic BS, clearly states there were very few, which by anyone other then someone like you means more then none.

Nothing I wrote has been "apologetic". And "more then none" has no meaning.

Perhaps you should get familiar with what we call "words".

Go fuck yourself.

sigh....

nope----you do not know what you are talking about------ALTERING MIDDLE EAST POLICE in the minds of shit like you means-----"go right ahead and murder jews"
----Sufism. btw----the only place in the "ISLAMIC WORLD" where Sufis are not under attack for being Sufis-------is Israel

There's nothing about "Pakistanis" here and nothing about "police", whether in the Middle East or the Far East or East Jippip. Nor is there anything about "jews", which is a proper name and gets a capital btw.

Nor do I know any "Syed Farook" or "Tashfeen Malik", even in normal fonts.

Finally, yes I know Sufis are under attack. That's why I've pointed it out in the first place. That's why I originally pointed it out years ago, on another site before this one. That's why the ignoramuses like Pam Geller babbling incoherently about "ooh scary Moooooooooslims" are full of shit.

Then we look further.

Why were there no numbers associated with these "vast and overwhelming" attacks? Could it be because:

"The police did not give a breakdown on whether the recorded attacks were physical or verbal assaults, but said there were a number of factors leading to the rise including a greater willingness of victims to report such incidents and better police recording."

Why do you keep swallowing this crap?

sigh....

There's nothing about "Pakistanis" here and nothing about "police", whether in the Middle East or the Far East or East Jippip. Nor is there anything about "jews", which is a proper name and gets a capital btw.

Nor do I know any "Syed Farook" or "Tashfeen Malik", even in normal fonts.

Finally, yes I know Sufis are under attack. That's why I've pointed it out in the first place. That's why I originally pointed it out years ago, on another site before this one. That's why the ignoramuses like Pam Geller babbling incoherently about "ooh scary Moooooooooslims" are full of shit.

Sufis are a small minority amongst muslims and are not immune from the hatreds
held "holy" by other muslims. Pam Geller is not "full of shit"-----any more were the people who opposed your pal ADOLF in 1933

Then we look further.

We go further.

Here in the States:

>> ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO (KTVI) – A suspect, who left threatening phone messages on the answering machine of CAIR-STL, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, may not face criminal charges. Faizen Syed, executive director for CAIR-STL, said the messages were not directed specifically at any one person. That may make prosecution difficult. For the most part, hate speech is legal in the U.S.

Syed said the FBI arrested a suspect Saturday afternoon. The FBI would not confirm or deny an investigation is going on.

The caller, who identified himself as a former Marine, threatened to chop off Muslims’ heads if they came to his home in Byrnes Mill. He left three voice mail messages Friday expressing anger over what happened in San Bernardino. << (December 4)

= = =​

>> A Muslim store owner was attacked in Queens in what police are investigating as a bias crime, authorities say.

A man walked into the Fatima Food Mart on 21st Avenue in Astoria on Saturday and yelled that he wanted to "kill Muslims," then repeatedly punched the owner, according to police and the owner.

Sarker Haque, who still had bruises on his face from the attack Wednesday, told NBC 4 New York his attacker walked in, looked over the newspapers and held one up. On the cover was the attack in San Bernardino.

"He said, 'Is everything free in this store?' I said, 'What?'" recounted Haque. "Then he don't say nothing, he just walk around all the way back there." << (December 5)

= = =
>> The police in Buena Park, Calif., said on Wednesday that they had opened a hate crimes investigation into the vandalism of a Sikh house of worship after its members found expletive-laced graffiti referencing Islam and the Islamic State just days after the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

The graffiti was discovered on Sunday morning on the walls of the parking lot of the Gurdwara Singh Sabha as well as on a tractor-trailer parked there, said Jaspreet Singh, a board member of the temple.

“The graffiti had gang codes and a racial slur and profanity in reference to ISIS and Islam, which was misspelled,” Mr. Singh said. He said community members believed it was backlash for the mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, which is only about 50 miles away. << (December 5)

= = =
>> (CNN) Philadelphia's mayor on Tuesday vowed to find the "coward" who left a pig's head at the door of a Philadelphia mosque.

The head was found outside the Al-Aqsa Islamic Society early Monday morning.

"We all know of the terrible, thoughtless, ignorant act that someone perpetrated in this city yesterday," said Mayor Michael Nutter. "We will, of course, at some point in time find the coward."

... Surveillance video shows a red truck driving by the mosque. On its second pass, someone tosses something from the vehicle and what appears to be the pig's head rolls near the mosque's door. The driver and the passenger of the vehicle are not visible.

... Police are investigating whether the incident has any connection to a voicemail the mosque received last month, in which a male voice said: "Are you happy about what happened in France?" "God is a pig!" and "God is Pork!" << (December 8)

= = =​

>> A Muslim congressman said Tuesday that he received a death threat following GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump's incendiary call to block all Muslims from entering the United States.

"I just received a death threat yesterday in my own office," Rep. Andre Carson (D-Ind.), one of two Muslims in Congress, told CNN's Jake Tapper.

"And it's largely in part to this environment, this toxic environment," he added, referring to the Islamophobic rhetoric present in a majority of GOP campaigns. << (December 9)

= = =​

>> SEATTLE – A ride-share passenger is being investigated for a hate crime after he allegedly attacked the driver and accused him of working for a terrorist group Wednesday night, police said.

Police said the man picked up three passengers in southwest Seattle just before 9 p.m. and headed toward downtown. He told police that the man in the front seat began grabbing at him and accusing him of being a terrorist.

The driver convinced the man to move to the back seat. After he exited the freeway, he stopped at 1st and Seneca and told the group to get out of his car. Police said all three got out, but the man reached in and punched the driver in the head before walking north on 1st. << (December 9)

--- More to follow when time allows.

Well if one looks at a jew cross-eyed , its anti Semitic. Also every time any little thing that happens to a jew it hits the paper.

Been really busy, so sorry for the late answer.

That would explain the press, but crime stats are down to the cops.
Is it possible every minor "attack', even verbal abuse that is general, not anti Semitic, is reported as a hate crime?

That's only a theory, not touted as fact, so please don't attack me for proposing a possibility for consideration.

Then we look further.

We go further.

Here in the States:

>> ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO (KTVI) – A suspect, who left threatening phone messages on the answering machine of CAIR-STL, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, may not face criminal charges. Faizen Syed, executive director for CAIR-STL, said the messages were not directed specifically at any one person. That may make prosecution difficult. For the most part, hate speech is legal in the U.S.

Syed said the FBI arrested a suspect Saturday afternoon. The FBI would not confirm or deny an investigation is going on.

The caller, who identified himself as a former Marine, threatened to chop off Muslims’ heads if they came to his home in Byrnes Mill. He left three voice mail messages Friday expressing anger over what happened in San Bernardino. << (December 4)

= = =​

>> A Muslim store owner was attacked in Queens in what police are investigating as a bias crime, authorities say.

A man walked into the Fatima Food Mart on 21st Avenue in Astoria on Saturday and yelled that he wanted to "kill Muslims," then repeatedly punched the owner, according to police and the owner.

Sarker Haque, who still had bruises on his face from the attack Wednesday, told NBC 4 New York his attacker walked in, looked over the newspapers and held one up. On the cover was the attack in San Bernardino.

"He said, 'Is everything free in this store?' I said, 'What?'" recounted Haque. "Then he don't say nothing, he just walk around all the way back there." << (December 5)

= = =
>> The police in Buena Park, Calif., said on Wednesday that they had opened a hate crimes investigation into the vandalism of a Sikh house of worship after its members found expletive-laced graffiti referencing Islam and the Islamic State just days after the San Bernardino terrorist attack.

The graffiti was discovered on Sunday morning on the walls of the parking lot of the Gurdwara Singh Sabha as well as on a tractor-trailer parked there, said Jaspreet Singh, a board member of the temple.

“The graffiti had gang codes and a racial slur and profanity in reference to ISIS and Islam, which was misspelled,” Mr. Singh said. He said community members believed it was backlash for the mass shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, which is only about 50 miles away. << (December 5)

= = =
>> (CNN) Philadelphia's mayor on Tuesday vowed to find the "coward" who left a pig's head at the door of a Philadelphia mosque.

The head was found outside the Al-Aqsa Islamic Society early Monday morning.

"We all know of the terrible, thoughtless, ignorant act that someone perpetrated in this city yesterday," said Mayor Michael Nutter. "We will, of course, at some point in time find the coward."

... Surveillance video shows a red truck driving by the mosque. On its second pass, someone tosses something from the vehicle and what appears to be the pig's head rolls near the mosque's door. The driver and the passenger of the vehicle are not visible.

... Police are investigating whether the incident has any connection to a voicemail the mosque received last month, in which a male voice said: "Are you happy about what happened in France?" "God is a pig!" and "God is Pork!" << (December 8)

= = =​

>> A Muslim congressman said Tuesday that he received a death threat following GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump's incendiary call to block all Muslims from entering the United States.

"I just received a death threat yesterday in my own office," Rep. Andre Carson (D-Ind.), one of two Muslims in Congress, told CNN's Jake Tapper.

"And it's largely in part to this environment, this toxic environment," he added, referring to the Islamophobic rhetoric present in a majority of GOP campaigns. << (December 9)

= = =​

>> SEATTLE – A ride-share passenger is being investigated for a hate crime after he allegedly attacked the driver and accused him of working for a terrorist group Wednesday night, police said.

Police said the man picked up three passengers in southwest Seattle just before 9 p.m. and headed toward downtown. He told police that the man in the front seat began grabbing at him and accusing him of being a terrorist.

The driver convinced the man to move to the back seat. After he exited the freeway, he stopped at 1st and Seneca and told the group to get out of his car. Police said all three got out, but the man reached in and punched the driver in the head before walking north on 1st. << (December 9)

--- More to follow when time allows.

(Continued...)

>> The Capitol Hill office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations was evacuated by police Thursday, after a suspicious "foreign substance" was received in the mail. Early tests showed the substance isn't dangerous; the FBI is now investigating.

CAIR says its personnel came in contact with an envelope that contained a powdery, white substance and a message referring to a "painful death."

... The group has received death threats in the past, says national communications director Ibrahim Hooper — but he tells NPR's Newscast unit, "they've increased tremendously since the Paris attacks, the San Bernardino killings, and the Donald Trump statements." << (December 10)

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

>>Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for a Minnesota man they say firebombed a Somali restaurant in Grand Forks.

Still at large as of Sunday was Matthew W. Gust, 25, of East Grand Forks, police said.

Around 2 a.m. Tuesday, firefighters responded to Juba restaurant in the 2000 block of S. Washington Street and put out the blaze within 20 minutes. No one was hurt by the fire inside Juba Coffee House and Restaurant, and damage was estimated at $90,000. Authorities quickly determined that the fire’s origin was suspicious.

Police have yet to address a motive behind the arson, but it occurred it occurred days after a Nazi-style symbol was painted on the restaurant exterior above the words “go home.” The FBI is also investigating the incident.

Gust was charged Friday in Grand Forks District Court with arson. Prosecutors allege that a 40-ounce beer bottle with gasoline was thrown through the restaurant’s window. On Thursday, police released a clip from video surveillance that shows a suspect approaching the front of Juba and breaking the glass.

... Late last week, the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations said in a statement that the targeting of the restaurant “fits a pattern of increased hate-motivated crimes and bias incidents nationwide targeting persons and property associated, or perceived to be associated, with Islam and the American Muslim community since the Paris attacks, the San Bernardino killings and anti-Muslim rhetoric by public figures like Donald Trump.” << (December 8)

>> We're learning about attacks on two Muslim women, right here in the Tampa Bay area. Their attorney says one of the women was shot at, and another one was nearly driven off the road -- both because of their Muslim faith.

... An attorney from CAIR says the women were leaving mosques and wearing scarves over their heads -- a traditional Muslim head covering called a hijab.

Thursday, a woman's car was shot at as she left a mosque in eastern Tampa, about a mile from the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, CAIR Florida director Hassan Shibly told me. And over the weekend, a woman reported a man cutting her off and throwing stones and other things at her as she drove away from a mosque in New Tampa.

Shibly told me CAIR is hearing reports like this every single day from across the state.

.... Analysts and experts say the kind of anti-Muslim attacks reported in Hillsborough County this week are literally exactly what ISIS wants.

Because ISIS has only a few thousand people, and almost all of them are on the other side of the planet, this is their strategy: Create a divide between Muslims and non-Muslims in America, with the hopes that some Muslims will feel isolated and fed up enough to turn to radical Islam, then attack << (December 10)

>> Surrounded by soot-covered orange and grapefruit trees, members of the Masjid Ibrahim Mosque in Coachella gathered in the building’s yard Saturday for morning prayer, less than 24 hours after police say 23-year-old Carl James Dial tried to burn the place of worship down. Dial was arrested late Friday in Palm Desert in connection with the suspected arson-hate crime at the Coachella Valley’s only mosque, 84-650 Avenue 49.

K Sadiq, who stood vigil overnight at the mosque, said people in this world need to question what politicians and religious leaders are telling them before filling their hearts with hate. “If someone tells you to hate someone, you need to say, ‘Why?’ and not just hate them,” Sadiq said.

... The fire occurred more than a week after a mass shooting that killed 14 people and injured another 22 in San Bernardino – it is one of many similar incidents that officials say have been occurring at mosques around the country in response to the San Bernardino shootings, which authorities have said were committed by radicalized followers of an Islamic State group.

.... Friday’s incident was not the first time the mosque in Coachella was damaged as the result of a criminal act. On Nov. 4, 2014, during early morning prayers, someone fired five shots at the mosque. No one was injured in that incident, which was investigated as a hate crime. Despite a $12,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the shooting, the case remains unsolved. << (December 12)

Still more to follow....

(continued again, to wrap up)

>> A Richmond [California] man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possessing an explosive device and making criminal threats after police received word that he expressed interest in harming Muslims, police said.

Police said a possible homemade explosive device was found at the home of 55-year-old plumber William Celli in the 5100 block of McBryde Avenue, prompting neighboring residents to be evacuated at about 2 p.m. Sunday.

A bomb squad detonated the device shortly after 6 p.m., police said. The evacuation order was then lifted and no one was reported harmed.

Detectives had served a search warrant at Celli’s home after receiving a tip on Thursday that he may have manufactured explosive devices and planned to harm the community’s Muslims, police said. << (December 21)

҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈

Various acts of vandalism/attempted terrorism:

>> One mosque had “Jesus is the Way” spray-painted across the front. Another mosque was defaced and left with a fake grenade in the driveway.

Both acts of vandalism took place in the same California city, about an hour west of where the San Bernardino terror attack took place this month. << (December 13)

҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈ ҈҈

>> Vandalism or hate crime? That is the question that a family and investigators in Plano are now trying to answer after someone threw a rock through a house window twice over the past two days.

Security camera video captured the rock crashing through the back window, and the shocking reaction from the family inside.

That family is Muslim, and just moved to east Plano only six weeks ago, into the first home in a brand new neighborhood that includes a mosque. Now, they will have to repair their back window and clean up a mess caused by what some fear was a hate crime. << (December 8-9)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Related:
>> Sharif Elhosseiny's heart sank before dawn Friday. As the president of the Islamic Center of Palm Beach, he was among the first to learn that numerous windows of the building at 101 Castlewood Drive, North Palm Beach, were broken overnight.

The vandalism was found about 5 a.m. when a member of the center arrived for morning prayers, Elhosseiny said. "Half of the building's windows were broken," he said.

A trail of blood at the scene suggests the burglar was injured while breaking into the facility through a bathroom window. The thief, carrying a tire iron, broke about a dozen windows. Furniture also was overturned. << (December 4)

>> PHOENIX - Shattered windows at the Islamic Cultural Center in Phoenix have the Muslim community on high alert.

The vandalism was discovered Thursday morning at the Islamic Community Center of Phoenix, located near the I-17 and Northern Avenue. << (December 10)

>> A customer at a Herald Square restaurant burst into an anti-Muslim tirade, slapping one worker than busting glass partitions with a chair while a Muslim woman in Brooklyn was kicked by a man who called her trash, police sources said.

The restaurant incident happened Monday night at Salt & Pepper on W. 33rd St.

Sources said Robert Murino, 26, ordered a slice of pizza then started yelling at workers — who hail from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh — asking them if they are Muslims.

When Tahir Mahood, 34, of Howard Beach, Queens, tried to calm Murino down, Murino slapped him.

“I've been here for the last two years and nothing ever happened like this before. ... As a Muslim, I want to be polite, I don't want to fight anyone,” he said.

At that point, Murino was escorted out, but he returned a short time later, picked up a chair and smashed two glass partitions at the food counter.

... Parvin said Murino then began cursing out two customers before turning on Tahir Mahood and shouting at him.

"He started yelling, 'Why don't you tell me your religion?' Mahood] kept saying, 'I don't know, I don't know!' The guy then starts yelling, 'Muslim mother f------!' He then reached over and punched him," she said.
Parvin said Murino then began cursing out two customers before turning on Tahir Mahood and shouting at him.

"He started yelling, 'Why don't you tell me your religion?' Mahood] kept saying, 'I don't know, I don't know!' The guy then starts yelling, 'Muslim mother f------!' He then reached over and punched him," she said.

Video of the assault here:

(article continues)....
His alleged assault was just one of several disturbing incidents against Muslims in recent days.

On Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman was waiting for a bus at Fort Hamilton Parkway and 86th St. in Bay Ridge when a man confronted her.

“I can’t wait for the U.S. to get rid of you trash,” the man told her. He then kicked the woman in her upper right thigh then fled the scene.

... That same afternoon, subway workers found some offensive graffiti written in black magic marker on a passenger seat in a train in the Coney Island trainyard.

Burn the Muslims, Heil Hitler!” it said. << (all from here, December 7 and 9)

>> A woman hurled anti-Islam slurs and then hot coffee at a group of Muslims after she saw them praying in a California park.

Rasheed Albeshari said he and some friends had just finished their prayers Sunday afternoon at Lake Chabot in Alameda County when the woman confronted them, reported Arab American News.

Albeshari recorded cell phone video of the woman’s rant, beginning when she accused the men of being terrorists who tortured Christians. <<

This attack was also caught on video:

<< (December 6)​

Last edited:
--- all of which for the moment would seem to invite a choice between two sentiments:

One Choice:
images

The Other Choice:

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back