Intelligent Design and Evolution?

I'm sure if you try a little harder you will understand the meaning.

If you can't, you can always ask an ant to explain it to you, right?
I'm sure if you try a little harder you will understand the meaning.

If you can't, you can always ask an ant to explain it to you, right?

wrong -

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

sorry, only an idiot would subscribe to the above, step in a fire ant bed and you will find their answer to your forgery and idolatry against the Almighty.
You are right. You can't understand it. My bad.

I'll be sure to tell Him that you have already judged me for Him.
I'll be sure to tell them that you have already judged me for them.

you forgot to tell us what their response was ... the ant's to your stepping on them.
I didn't step on them. I stepped on you.

how's that brutus ... the ants have you scared.
Not at all. You mad, bro.

Is intelligent design merely an abstact concept or is there an official, documented dogma that articulates precisely what a believer in I.D. actually believes? If it is merely an abstract concept, how can it really contradict the theory of evolution? Could not the evolutionary process be the foundation of such an intelligent design? The cynic in me views it as a largely failed politcal ploy, concocted by science-hating creationists, but I could be wrong. Any thoughts?
Yes, you are usually wrong about everything. :smile:

If there was an intelligent designer, he made evolution. Very simple concept.

wrong -

sorry, only an idiot would subscribe to the above, step in a fire ant bed and you will find their answer to your forgery and idolatry against the Almighty.
You are right. You can't understand it. My bad.

I'll be sure to tell Him that you have already judged me for Him.
I'll be sure to tell them that you have already judged me for them.

you forgot to tell us what their response was ... the ant's to your stepping on them.

how's that brutus ... the ants have you scared.
No. Beings that know and create were predestined by the laws of nature to exist. Just like music and mathematics and science were predestined to exist. The creation of intelligence was part of the natural order.

No. Beings that know and create were predestined by the laws of nature to exist.

grow up bing, give us an example of the being your statement is excluding, beyond desert dwelling religionists.

ID is a very blurry term. I can mean a lot of different things. I don't know of a standardized definition for ID.

I was at a public debate at the end of darwin week about Evolution and Christianity, and how they relate to each other. There is biblical scripture that denounces all of science, along the lines of "it's a sin to think god's thoughts after Him".

Isn't that why Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden? Wasn't the infamous apple from the tree of "knowledge?"
The tree of the knowledge of good and evil, not the tree of knowledge.

ID is a very blurry term. I can mean a lot of different things. I don't know of a standardized definition for ID.

I was at a public debate at the end of darwin week about Evolution and Christianity, and how they relate to each other. There is biblical scripture that denounces all of science, along the lines of "it's a sin to think god's thoughts after Him".

Isn't that why Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden? Wasn't the infamous apple from the tree of "knowledge?"
Apple?
The Tree is not identified.

Apple?
There is a lot of myth that people believe is in the bible, and a lot that happens in the bible that people believe is God's will that actually is the work of the devil. People need to sudy the Scriptures.

Apple?
There is a lot of myth that people believe is in the bible, and a lot that happens in the bible that people believe is God's will that actually is the work of the devil. People need to sudy the Scriptures.
Wow! For being a book of infallible truth, it sure seems like no two people can agree on it!

How strange! We don't seem to have that problem as much with physics books. Or mathematics.

Apple?
Wow! For being a book of infallible truth, it sure seems like no two people can agree on it!

How strange! We don't seem to have that problem as much with physics books. Or mathematics.
And that's why every product works equally well...any other dumb things you's like to post?
I take it you don't don't know too many people.

Apple?

Apple?

The devil isn't interested in confusing those books. They don't reveal God's word and plan of salvation.

Apple?

Rather than being a weakness, diversity of thought is a strength.

If there was an intelligent designer, he made evolution. Very simple concept.
Promethean Dynamism

What about the life-forms designing themselves because of their intelligence? It's like the historic version of intelligently changing the surroundings from a hostile wilderness into a comfortable civilization.
I LOVED that movie!! :biggrin:
Man Didn't Invent the Wheel, One Man Did

Hollywood is deadwood. In the Ancient Greek play, Prometheus Bound, the hero represents geniuses, the only true homo sapiens. They created everything that keeps the unevolved from living like animals.

They also created all the world's wealth, represented by Zeus, who chains Prometheus to a Caucasian mountain after stealing the wealth from him and making himself Supreme Leader. He is assisted by his class-climbing flunkies, the bullies named Power and Force.

And that's why every product works equally well...
Silly comparison. Yes, alloy theory always "works equally well". Yes the quadratic equation always "works equally well". You still are not getting it through your head that he success or failure of the physical creations of engineers do not affect the truth of theories and laws.

Last edited:
The devil isn't interested in confusing those books.
Haha...uh, the devil CAN'T confuse those books. You see, the magical nonsense that is your made up devil can only confuse the magical nonsense that is your religion. Physics theories are unaffected by the magical bullshit.

Forum List

Back