Intelligent Design and Evolution?

No. Not all over the universe. Just as stars have Goldilocks zones, galaxies have Goldilocks zones as well. So even if a planet was in the Goldilocks zone of a star, the star is not guaranteed of being in the Goldilocks zone of the galaxy.

But you ask so what? The so what is that the universe was created so that intelligence could exist.
Not in every corner of the universe, but throughout, yes.

You don't know why the universe was created. End of.
Sure I do. You don't.

You can't know what something is by how it starts out. You can only know what it is from how it turns out. This is why there are no transitional fossils.
Sorry, I don't argue with stupid, as you can only speculate why the universe exists. As for transitional fossils, there are plenty, look it up. And as an example, you're a transitional being between complete retard and retard.
Everything is speculation, Taz. You are speculating. Nothing wrong with speculation when it is used to fit the existing data. That's what science does, Taz.

No, Taz, there are not many transitional fossils. In fact, much of what we have surmised has been from what we see in the mammal fossil record. They use that as a proxy for periods prior to mammals. The farther back in time you go, the less data there is that is available for analysis. But I'm willing to be proven wrong. Go ahead and show me the basis for your belief and I'll consider it, Taz.

As for speculating on the purpose of the universe, we have tons of data and evidence for that. Everything which happened from creation until now. If you created something tangible, could I use that as evidence to learn something about you?
It's pointless to argue with someone who denies evolution, those people's brains are simply stuck in the stupid gear.

But glad that you admit that you're just "speculating" about the universe.
I don't deny evolution. You are the one who denies evolution. You deny that matter has evolved into beings that know an create despite the overwhelming science behind it.

Nothing magical about it, bro. You have a hard on for religion. Is that magical too or can it be explained?
Of course it's magic, and you would agree with me 100% of the time about such stupid, magical ideas, except for when it comes to the magic you like.

Religion? Nah, religion gets no special treatment from me. It gets put right on the same shelf as every other ridiculous, magical idea, like anti-vaxx nonsense, anti-fluoride nonsense, astrology, witchcraft, essential oils, straight chiropractry, etc.
So you think the laws of nature are magic. Good to know.
Not at all. So are you saying nature is god? The universe is deterministic , just how god designed it? Fine by me. Those ideas don't get in anyone's way.
The picture cannot be the painter.

How can anyone say that the universe is not deterministic? They can't. There has never been an uncaused event. The potential for intelligence existed before space and time were created because intelligence is programmed into the laws of nature. Everything is information. Information is the language of intelligence.
While that is a pretty series of authoritative statements, it is not an argument. Nor is it supported by a shred of evidence. It explains nothing, and it provides no useful predictions.
Of course it is supported by evidence. Haven't you ever heard of string theory and inflation?

Both of those processes follow the laws of nature.

Not in every corner of the universe, but throughout, yes.

You don't know why the universe was created. End of.
Sure I do. You don't.

You can't know what something is by how it starts out. You can only know what it is from how it turns out. This is why there are no transitional fossils.
Sorry, I don't argue with stupid, as you can only speculate why the universe exists. As for transitional fossils, there are plenty, look it up. And as an example, you're a transitional being between complete retard and retard.
Everything is speculation, Taz. You are speculating. Nothing wrong with speculation when it is used to fit the existing data. That's what science does, Taz.

No, Taz, there are not many transitional fossils. In fact, much of what we have surmised has been from what we see in the mammal fossil record. They use that as a proxy for periods prior to mammals. The farther back in time you go, the less data there is that is available for analysis. But I'm willing to be proven wrong. Go ahead and show me the basis for your belief and I'll consider it, Taz.

As for speculating on the purpose of the universe, we have tons of data and evidence for that. Everything which happened from creation until now. If you created something tangible, could I use that as evidence to learn something about you?
It's pointless to argue with someone who denies evolution, those people's brains are simply stuck in the stupid gear.

I don't deny evolution. You are the one who denies evolution. You deny that matter has evolved into beings that know an create despite the overwhelming science behind it.
Please show where I said that or stfu.

ID is a very blurry term. I can mean a lot of different things. I don't know of a standardized definition for ID.

I was at a public debate at the end of darwin week about Evolution and Christianity, and how they relate to each other. There is biblical scripture that denounces all of science, along the lines of "it's a sin to think god's thoughts after Him".

Isn't that why Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden? Wasn't the infamous apple from the tree of "knowledge?"
Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden because they ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. There is no record of what the fruit of that tree was.

The interesting thing is that Adam and Eve made coverings of Fig leaves. So the tree may have been a fig tree. However, it is likely that the tree was exclusive to that Garden and never existed as a species ---- the antithesis of the Tree of Life.

We are also INFORMED that the serpent told Adam and Eve that they would not surely die but would become as GOD. So, we also realize that Satan who wished to place himself as GOD also used the very same ploy to influence Adam and Eve

Last edited:
Sure I do. You don't.

Do you believe that you are made up of star dust? And that the energy and matter that make up who you are was present when space and time were created?

ID is a very blurry term. I can mean a lot of different things. I don't know of a standardized definition for ID.

I was at a public debate at the end of darwin week about Evolution and Christianity, and how they relate to each other. There is biblical scripture that denounces all of science, along the lines of "it's a sin to think god's thoughts after Him".

Isn't that why Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden of Eden? Wasn't the infamous apple from the tree of "knowledge?"
Do you even allegory, bro?

Haven't you ever heard of string theory and inflation?
Neither of those are evidence for intelligence being inherently programmed into nature. So no, no evidence
ummm.... so you think that life just happened all accidental like and evolved into beings that know and create?

No. Beings that know and create were predestined by the laws of nature to exist. Just like music and mathematics and science were predestined to exist. The creation of intelligence was part of the natural order.

Do you believe that you are made up of star dust? And that the energy and matter that make up who you are was present when space and time were created?
So you admit that you were lying and that I never said any such thing. Good for you.

So you admit that you were lying and that I never said any such thing. Good for you.
Are you smoking crack again?

No. Beings that know and create were predestined by the laws of nature to exist.

all beings know and create.
I'm sure if you try a little harder you will understand the meaning.

If you can't, you can always ask an ant to explain it to you, right?

wrong -

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

sorry, only an idiot would subscribe to the above, step in a fire ant bed and you will find their answer to your forgery and idolatry against the Almighty.

No. Beings that know and create were predestined by the laws of nature to exist.

wrong -

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

sorry, only an idiot would subscribe to the above, step in a fire ant bed and you will find their answer to your forgery and idolatry against the Almighty.
You are right. You can't understand it. My bad.

I'll be sure to tell Him that you have already judged me for Him.

wrong -

I'll be sure to tell them that you have already judged me for them.

you forgot to tell us what their response was ... the ant's to your stepping on them.

wrong -

you forgot to tell us what their response was ... the ant's to your stepping on them.
I didn't step on them. I stepped on you.

Is intelligent design merely an abstact concept or is there an official, documented dogma that articulates precisely what a believer in I.D. actually believes? If it is merely an abstract concept, how can it really contradict the theory of evolution? Could not the evolutionary process be the foundation of such an intelligent design? The cynic in me views it as a largely failed politcal ploy, concocted by science-hating creationists, but I could be wrong. Any thoughts?

Intelligent design assumes that some THING, usually a God, arranged for the beginning of life and has had a hand in other steps along the way. The theory discounts that pure random chance lead to life and lead to man.
Magical creation is not a theory. It's dogma.

wrong -

how's that brutus ... the ants have you scared.

Forum List

Back