INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

Update!

Deep-state-2-600x433.jpg

BREAKING=> Rep. Matt Gaetz: I Believe This Will Not End Only With Firings – I BELIEVE PEOPLE WILL GO TO JAIL #Muellergate #ReleaseTheMemo (VIDEO)
The previous story was that obama did nothing about russia.
So now apparently he did something, and your whining about it. Spying on russia, oh the horror.
Funny how its ok for OBAMA to REVERSE TARGET to get Trump as long as he isn't exposed doing it...

Didn't you post something last Friday about how something BIG was going to happen on Monday? Yeah... nothing big happened Monday.
So you dug you way out of the LOO... Some times big things take time... But hey, you will protect your corrupt POS politicians at all costs...

Where do you get that out of what I just said?

My statement is about TheGatewayPundit, and Steve McRacist and the dummies on here that just like the posts because they WANT it to be true, and not because the posts actually have merit.

As day follows night, expressions of shock, outrage by House GOP over Intel Cmte memo will trigger knock-it-down reflex among media, Dem world, and 'current and former officials' leakers. Much fighting ahead.

Didn't you post something last Friday about how something BIG was going to happen on Monday? Yeah... nothing big happened Monday.
So you dug you way out of the LOO... Some times big things take time... But hey, you will protect your corrupt POS politicians at all costs...

My statement is about TheGatewayPundit, and Steve McRacist and the dummies on here that just like the posts because they WANT it to be true, and not because the posts actually have merit.
Have you ever completed a criminal investigation? I don't think you have. Every criminal investigation takes time and verifying your facts... Now they are coming out, a bit slower than I thought, but still coming out... Hang on to your ass, this is nothing to what is coming...

Have you ever completed a criminal investigation? I don't think you have. Every criminal investigation takes time and verifying your facts... Now they are coming out, a bit slower than I thought, but still coming out... Hang on to your ass, this is nothing to what is coming...

Can you read?

He posted an article on Friday that sources said something major was going to happen on Monday. NOTHING happened.

TheGatewayPundit is a junk site. You guys need to quit believing the shit Steve McRacist keeps posting from there.

Of course you are also that same person that posts bullshit all the time as well... like the one about an ANTIFA member shooting down the helicopter in Charlottesville.

Can you read? Check out what all the Congress critters are saying-
“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.
GOP lawmakers demand that 'alarming' memo on FISA abuses be made public

Lee Zeldin
@RepLeeZeldin

7h
Just read the classified doc [URL='https://mobile.twitter.com/HPsci']@HPSCI
re FISA abuse. I'm calling for its immediate public release w/relevant sourced material. The public must have access ASAP! #Transparency
.........[/URL]
I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in. I no longer hold out hope there is an innocent explanation for the information the public has seen. I have long said it is worse than Watergate. It was #neverTrump & #alwaysHillary. #releasethememo

— Steve King (@SteveKingIA) January 19, 2018

The classified report compiled by House Intelligence is deeply troubling and raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation.

— Ron DeSantis (@RepDeSantis) January 18, 2018

The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

Can you read?

He posted an article on Friday that sources said something major was going to happen on Monday. NOTHING happened.

TheGatewayPundit is a junk site. You guys need to quit believing the shit Steve McRacist keeps posting from there.

Of course you are also that same person that posts bullshit all the time as well... like the one about an ANTIFA member shooting down the helicopter in Charlottesville.

Can you read?

You snowflake idiot, Gateway Pundit is a very credible news source and a distinguished member of the White House Press Pool.

Can you read?

You snowflake idiot, Gateway Pundit is a very credible news source and a distinguished member of the White House Press Pool.

Yeah sure it is. See what I mean? You forgot about what you posted last Friday already.... you know that big bombshell?

The memo clearly shows the use of the dossier payed for by Hillary as the basis for the FISA wire taps.... Massive FISA unmasking and distribution abuse.... Just freaking unreal...

You have seen the memo? Are you a member of congress?

Forum List

Back