INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

LOLOL

It’s still assembled by Nunes, who was previously caught collaborating with the White House in an investigation into Trump and his associates.
Irrelevant. Nunes committed no crimes.
Who said he committed a crime? Just how illiterate are you? I pointed out his actions were unethical and he had to step down from the investigation as a result.

What a pity for you that he’s the one who assembled this memo. :badgrin:

leftists the keepers of i know what is best for you bs

this time

the American people are too stupid to understand what is in the fisa memo -Adam schiff(D)

--LOL

LOLOL

It’s still assembled by Nunes, who was previously caught collaborating with the White House in an investigation into Trump and his associates.
Who said he committed a crime? Just how illiterate are you? I pointed out his actions were unethical and he had to step down from the investigation as a result.

He didn't assemble the memo. The House Intelligence Committee's competent staff did based on the investigations evidence that was gathered.

LOLOL

Uh....I thought Nunes was "accused" of some sort of nonsense, voluntarily stepped down, later cleared by the committee/ judge, came back. End of story. No link. Stop saying this falsehood.

LOLOL

He didn't assemble the memo. The House Intelligence Committee's competent staff did based on the investigations evidence that was gathered.
This memo, which remains secret, was reportedly written under the direction of the chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes

Forum List

Back