INTEL EXPERTS: “Heads Will Roll” When FISA Intel Memo Released – Rosenstein and Ohr Fired Immediatel

Update!

Deep-state-2-600x433.jpg

BREAKING=> Rep. Matt Gaetz: I Believe This Will Not End Only With Firings – I BELIEVE PEOPLE WILL GO TO JAIL #Muellergate #ReleaseTheMemo (VIDEO)

Toddler touches hot stove, gets burnt, learns not to mess with hot stove.

Steve McRacist goes to well of Jim Fucking Hoft, gets burnt, goes right back for more.

And what of you Stalinists?

How many times have you defeated Trump?

That would be "never" comrade.

How many times has he taken you little bitches to the woodshed? Hundreds?

"The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy and they require an immediate release to the public" - President Trump

The time is now more so than ever to ensure the sovereignty of our nation, our constitution, and the sanctity of our democracy is being protected and upheld at every level. We must act now.

Rosenstein has now drawn HUGE attention to himself by going over to Paul Ryan’s office (with FBI director in tow) trying to get Ryan to back off the subpoena of this information . Looks like Ryan may have actually held the line, which makes him the white hat when compared to Rosenstein, and isn’t easy to do.

Rosenstein has now drawn HUGE attention to himself by going over to Paul Ryan’s office (with FBI director in tow) trying to get Ryan to back off the subpoena of this information . Looks like Ryan may have actually held the line, which makes him the white hat when compared to Rosenstein, and isn’t easy to do.
I hope he holds the line... It appears Rosenstien is in fear for his political life...

These bastards need to be held to account... expose them all.. I hope he moves to have TRUMP DECLASSIFY THE MEMO..

I thought the Democrats were the party of TRANSPARENCY? Not one Democrat wants the FISA Memo released !

I hope he holds the line...

These bastards need to be held to account... expose them all..
I agree. Hannity tonight asked his congressman guests tough questions about Rod Rosenstein, such as whether Rosenstein approved/extended the Trump surveillance, inferring Sean knows something the Congressmen can’t yet confirm. Sara Carter threw out the name Sidney Blumenthal, which appears to be a hint that he was the liaison between Hillary and the FBI/DOJ.

I hope he holds the line...

These bastards need to be held to account... expose them all..
I agree. Hannity tonight asked his congressman guests tough questions about Rod Rosenstein, such as whether Rosenstein approved/extended the Trump surveillance, inferring Sean knows something the Congressmen can’t yet confirm. Sara Carter threw out the name Sidney Blumenthal, which appears to be a hint that he was the liaison between Hillary and the FBI/DOJ.
It appears Rosenstien is in fear for his political life...

I hope Ryan moves to have TRUMP DECLASSIFY THE MEMO..

Didn't you post something last Friday about how something BIG was going to happen on Monday? Yeah... nothing big happened Monday.

Forum List

Back