Integration, Multiculturalism, Diversity - Why they always fail

" America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''

-Ronald Reagan, August 10, 1988

I knew ronnie was dumb but did he really say that??? America was certainly founded on race - the white race. America at the time was all white but for a few free blacks and millions of black slaves. The FF took white supremacy for granted.

[

What the hell is a "hispo," you racist idiot? Are you a sock of that other idiot who kept referring to black people as "afros"? He was banned eventually too.

Hispo is short for hispanic. I like it cuz it's similar to negro and those two groups are about the same. Negros and hispos have the same goal in life - go on welfare and live off the white man.

" America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''

I knew ronnie was dumb but did he really say that??? America was certainly founded on race - the white race.

It most certainly was not. Reagan correctly expressed the nature and strength of America. YOU are an ignorant coward who doesn't deserve to be allowed to stay in this great nation.

im shocked that some People still think america should be "all white", when Whites are 60-70% of the Population and 30% are People who are not white. do you want to kill off half the Population?

[

What the hell is a "hispo," you racist idiot? Are you a sock of that other idiot who kept referring to black people as "afros"? He was banned eventually too.

Hispo is short for hispanic. I like it cuz it's similar to negro and those two groups are about the same. Negros and hispos have the same goal in life - go on welfare and live off the white man.

BS. Hispanics are typically hard working and industrious. I witnessed a scenario not long ago that summed up Hispanics compared to some whites in general.

About a week ago I exited off a freeway offramp, and saw a middle aged hispanic male and a relatively young, able bodied white male.

The Hispanic male was hustling from car to car selling bags of oranges, peanuts and flowers.

The white male was just standing there holding a cardboard sign that said "Homeless and hungry, please help".

And that is a fairly common sight here in Southern California.

BS. Hispanics are typically hard working and industrious. I witnessed a scenario not long ago that summed up Hispanics compared to some whites in general.

About a week ago I exited off a freeway offramp, and saw a middle aged hispanic male and a relatively young, able bodied white male.

The Hispanic male was hustling from car to car selling bags of oranges, peanuts and flowers.

That was just a cover. The hispo was actually selling drugs. THINK

YOU telling someone else to think? That's funny.

I did not have to THINK about that at all. Furthermore, my thought process does not function like that of an uneducated racist.

The same hispanic man has been at the same off ramp from time to time for months. And he is not selling drugs.

On the other hand, the begger holding the cardboard sign looked like a poster boy for what a toothless meth head resembles.

I did not have to THINK about that at all. Furthermore, my thought process does not function like that of an uneducated racist.

The same hispanic man has been at the same off ramp from time to time for months. And he is not selling drugs.

So he's been there for months? How does that prove he's selling oranges instead of drugs?.

All hispos are drug dealers. Hispos and negros are the same - drug dealing welfare bums out to live off the white man.. WAKE UP

Because everyone is racist. There are evolutionary advantages to racism. People are hard-wired to trust and help people who are related to them - they are the ones we likely share genes with. If someone looks different, then they are likely unrelated to us and we instnictively and sub-consciously dislike them.

Speak for yourself racist. There are plenty of people from all races and creeds who don't use 'race' as their social barometer. I'm mixed race and I know that there are good and bad people of all races, colors, and creeds. I'm willing to bet that the last person who fucked your 'significant other', lied to you, beat your ass, and ripped you off was the same 'race' as you.

When Jacob made the white race hundreds of thousands of years ago in Africa, he made certain rules
that the white race of people did not obey. Whites were told to leave the African continent, not only because they would not obey the rules, but the Sun was burning their skin.

Diversity, and integration can not work with a race that keeps disobeying the rules of existence.
There are certain things, and foods we as humans must not do,or eat.
Each race has their own customs and modes of operation.
I knew all this integration, multiculturalism , sexual perversionism would never work.
Mixing the abnormal, with the normal is always a bad mix.
American society is constructed with the normal, and the abnormal.
There will be problems with this kind of mixture.

eventhough you are racist, and i disagree with you on interracial relationships, you nevertheless seem to have some values and you defend yourself from a hostile majority. i respect you and want to be your friend.

How am I a racists, when racism is all around me , coming from the majority race of whites?.

The White race was grafted from an albino gene by the scientist Jacob.
The black race was the first race on Earth. Antropologist have proved this many times over.The white race migrated to Europe, as the climate there was better suited for their skin.

Don't you really mean to refer to Jacob as Dr. Yakub? Yakub (Nation of Islam) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:)

LOL, if that's true, why did they keep the overwhelming majority of Blacks as slaves instead of allowing them to be Freemen? Why did they have the Black codes, Jim Crow, segregation, discrimination, and The Mulford Act.

The Secret History of Guns - Adam Winkler - The Atlantic

Along with his coded "states rights" speech in Philadelphia Mississippi and the Southern Strategy guided by Lee Atwater, no thanks!!! :lol:

I knew ronnie was dumb but did he really say that??? America was certainly founded on race - the white race. America at the time was all white but for a few free blacks and millions of black slaves. The FF took white supremacy for granted.

Ain't that the FUCKING TRUTH!

im shocked that some People still think america should be "all white", when Whites are 60-70% of the Population and 30% are People who are not white. do you want to kill off half the Population?

A lot of those people (of all races) have certain psychological problems. They tend to be anti-social types who probably have a hard time interacting with people from their own "race". :)

So he's been there for months? How does that prove he's selling oranges instead of drugs?.

For starters I have bought oranges from him, and there is also a police station not far from the off ramp. He would have to be hoping to get caught if he was selling drugs at a busy offramp in front of a police station.

Furthermore, the off ramp is in an upper middle class area that is predominately white, where people in most cases probably buy their recreational drugs at a less conspicuous and safer place than at a busy freeway offramp that is in close proximity to a police station.

All hispos are drug dealers. Hispos and negros are the same - drug dealing welfare bums out to live off the white man.. WAKE UP[/

All Hispanics are drug dealers and like blacks want to "live off of the white man"?

LMBAO!!!! You are right about one thing, it is highly probable that many drug dealers DO in fact " live off of the white man" being that a large percentage of their customers are most likely white.

You need to get off of the meth and get out more and see the real world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back