american gypsies blending into USA Culture

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFX7VExBL18]American Gypsies Blending into US Culture - YouTube[/ame]

there are 2million roma in the USA.

if you search for roma weddings in the USA. you can find alot YouTube Videos.

1970 california
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH0ydrMzQQQ]Gypsy Wedding Video in the 1970 in California - YouTube[/ame]

gypsy wedding in LA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDmhLGHW7w]GYPSY SONNY & ANGELA'S WEDDING IN LA 3-25-2011 PART 2# - YouTube[/ame]

Gypsies are fucking parasites. Especially Irish Travellers/Pikeys. Never trust them or believe any of the romanticised nonsense of their supposed culture. They're a bunch of thieving, treacherous nomads. Best met with a double-barreled shotgun.

Gypsies are fucking parasites. Especially Irish Travellers/Pikeys. Never trust them or believe any of the romanticised nonsense of their supposed culture. They're a bunch of thieving, treacherous nomads. Best met with a double-barreled shotgun.

but how can you recognize them?

In terms of the most common itinerant in Britain, pikeys, when they try to sell you a dog or open their mouth. Pikeys have this weird incomprehensible language that's a jumble of Gaelic and English spoken with an Irish accent. They live in caravans, too

That's funny coming from you, a guy who lives in a caravan.

how do you know what type of vehicle he drives?

i dont know how he recognises irish travellers but romany gypsies have a dark and exotic non-european look

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBydNsiEKQY]GYPSY: THE NEW BLACK? (BBC1, 2008) - YouTube[/ame]

how do you know what type of vehicle he drives?

Because he talks like one. And you are illiterate, are you not? A "caravan" at one time in Great Britain meant exclusively and still can mean what we Americans call a trailer home, a rather trashy one at that; nowadays a "caravan" can be motorized over there. But Swagger lives in one in a caravan park, and he tows it with a vehicle.

Last edited:
My grandmother was fairly light-skinned. From Slovenia, an area that is now Croatia.
Dad had a "ruddy" complection.
I'm cracker-white.

It breeds out after a while.

yes i consider you white. but my mum is roma from voivodina (area in serbia)
she is brown complected, but not african dark chocolate Brown. a lighter shade of Brown, medium Brown i would say (like darker middle eastern Folks or Pakistani). my dad is a quarter gypsy and he Looks like predominantly like southeastern european.

my mum and dad and me and my sister (dont Quote Pictures will delete them out later)

my mums parents (my maternal grandfather and grandmother)

Last edited:
Our families weren't spared from the Holocaust.
I was told stories of my distant relatives being taken from their homes, never to be seen again.

Never forget your heritage.

My grandmother was fairly light-skinned. From Slovenia, an area that is now Croatia.
I'm cracker-white.

she is brown complected, but not african dark chocolate Brown. a lighter shade of Brown, medium Brown i would say (like darker middle eastern Folks or Pakistani). my dad is a quarter gypsy and he Looks like predominantly like southeastern european.

my mum and dad and me and my sister (dont Quote Pictures will delete them out later)

If you don't want your picture quoted, don't post it

What race was the family of five you consumed just before taking that picture?

I'm cracker-white.

What race was the family of five you consumed just before taking that picture?

i asked for my Picture not to be quoted. please be so considerate as to delete it out. thank you.

Forum List

Back