Integration, Multiculturalism, Diversity - Why they always fail

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Because everyone is racist. There are evolutionary advantages to racism. People are hard-wired to trust and help people who are related to them - they are the ones we likely share genes with. If someone looks different, then they are likely unrelated to us and we instnictively and sub-consciously dislike them.

Because everyone is racist. There are evolutionary advantages to racism. People are hard-wired to trust and help people who are related to them - they are the ones we likely share genes with. If someone looks different, then they are likely unrelated to us and we instnictively and sub-consciously dislike them.

Your statement prove anything but is only true to a certain point. However throughout time you can learn to change that, given your personal experience and relations.

But going from your previous posts here, you would trust a White child molester rather than a Black Businessman, always , because you're a racist (your words not mine) moron.

Last edited:
  • Banned
There is some truth to that. But I think over the long run those things don't fail. Look at America. We are possibly the most diverse and multicultural country in the world. And I'd say we did okay for ourselves.

American diversity is recent. Until 40 years ago america was 90% white. The rest were blacks and obviously the two races had not gotten along for centuries.

Now we have all these hispos and there is lots of friction between them and both whites and blacks.

I think prejudice, bigotry, hate is more then only skin deep. take for example the history of jews, they were considered long enough a different race of people and were shunned from society eventhough they look same as everyone else. so i dont think it is just because someone looks "not like us". he can look like you and still be disliked. i think if there werent blacks or hispanics or brown and black people in the USA there still would be differences and bias, hatred

• Banned
I think prejudice, bigotry, hate is more then only skin deep. take for example the history of jews, they were considered long enough a different race of people and were shunned from society eventhough they look same as everyone else. so i dont think it is just because someone looks "not like us". he can look like you and still be disliked. i think if there werent blacks or hispanics or brown and black people in the USA there still would be differences and bias, hatred

Well of course that's true. No one is saying race is the only source of friction in this world.

Well of course that's true. No one is saying race is the only source of friction in this world.

you are focusing too much on race as dividing factor between humans.

When Jacob made the white race hundreds of thousands of years ago in Africa, he made certain rules
that the white race of people did not obey. Whites were told to leave the African continent, not only because they would not obey the rules, but the Sun was burning their skin.

Diversity, and integration can not work with a race that keeps disobeying the rules of existence.
There are certain things, and foods we as humans must not do,or eat.
Each race has their own customs and modes of operation.
I knew all this integration, multiculturalism , sexual perversionism would never work.
Mixing the abnormal, with the normal is always a bad mix.
American society is constructed with the normal, and the abnormal.
There will be problems with this kind of mixture.

When Jacob made the white race hundreds of thousands of years ago in Africa, he made certain rules
that the white race of people did not obey. Whites were told to leave the African continent, not only because they would not obey the rules, but the Sun was burning their skin.

Diversity, and integration can not work with a race that keeps disobeying the rules of existence.
I knew all this integration, multiculturalism , sexual perversionism would never work.

eventhough you are racist, and i disagree with you on interracial relationships, you nevertheless seem to have some values and you defend yourself from a hostile majority. i respect you and want to be your friend.

hogwash. poppycock. bullshit. nonsense. pseudoscience.

eventhough you are racist, and i disagree with you on interracial relationships, you nevertheless seem to have some values and you defend yourself from a hostile majority. i respect you and want to be your friend.

How am I a racists, when racism is all around me , coming from the majority race of whites?.

The White race was grafted from an albino gene by the scientist Jacob.
The black race was the first race on Earth. Antropologist have proved this many times over.The white race migrated to Europe, as the climate there was better suited for their skin.

How am I a racists, when racism is all around me , coming from the majority race of whites?.

The White race was grafted from an albino gene by the scientist Jacob.
The black race was the first race on Earth. Antropologist have proved this many times over.The white race migrated to Europe, as the climate there was better suited for their skin.

you said i shouldnt date a black woman just because im not negroid, that was racist in my opinion. but i said i respect you and want to be your friend and im Aware that you defend yourself against a hostile majority, i said that already in my entry post.

You’ve mistaken ‘failure’ for resistance by racists and others opposed to all Americans realizing their civil liberties.

Besides, diversity and multiculturalism are a fact of American life in the 21st Century, and America’s future. Reactionary racists need to understand that.

You're every bit the idiot - the 'stormfront type' if you will - that all these other racist here are, you damn fool.

Btw, even Malcolm gave up all that nonsense eventually. Will YOU ever wise up, idiot?

Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is still true: Mixed-Race Americans Are on the Rise: Will It Change Communications? | New York Women in Communications, Inc.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/16/us/interracial-marriage/index.html

" America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''

-Ronald Reagan, August 10, 1988

" America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.''

-Ronald Reagan, August 10, 1988

Reagan? That asshole was reading lines written for him. He fought the MLK holiday bill idea until it had a veto proof vote.

Reagan was with Strom and Jesse...he didn't even recognize his own Secretary of HUD "famously failing to recognize his own H.U.D. secretary at a reception" -- I think he thought his own HUD Sec who was black was the black Mayor of LA

:rofl: and :eek:

Senators Jesse Helms and John Porter East (both North Carolina Republicans) led opposition to the bill and questioned whether King was important enough to receive such an honor. Helms criticized King's opposition to the Vietnam War and accused him of espousing "action-oriented Marxism".[7] Helms led a filibuster against the bill and on October 3, 1983, submitted a 300-page document to the Senate alleging that King had associations with communists. New York Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan declared the document a "packet of filth", threw it on the Senate floor and stomped on it.[8][9]

President Ronald Reagan originally opposed the holiday, citing cost concerns.[7] He grudgingly signed the measure only after Congress passed it with an overwhelming veto-proof majority (338 to 90 in the House of Representatives and 78 to 22 in the Senate).[citation needed] Reagan earlier said that he would do so because "Congress seemed bent on making it a national holiday."[10]

Now we have all these hispos and there is lots of friction between them and both whites and blacks.

What the hell is a "hispo," you racist idiot? Are you a sock of that other idiot who kept referring to black people as "afros"? He was banned eventually too.

hogwash. poppycock. bullshit. nonsense. pseudoscience.

The board notes you have nothing but namecalling and thus concede i am right.

Forum List

Back