INSURANCE POLICY: FBI’s McCabe and Strzok Concealed Damaging Hillary Evidence Weeks Before Election

Laughing....your typical shtick, PC......spam, spam, bizarrely declare victory, flee.

You have yet to show us any evidence that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging evidence about Hillary weeks before the election. You've merely repeated the accusation over and over....and ran.

When you muster up the courage to present *actual* evidence backing Stephen's nonsense conspiracy, join us. Until then, keep running.

While history may not repeat itself, every educated person recognizes the similarities between the Mueller Investigation, and this:

... we are witnessing the reprise of the Bolshevik Purges this very moment.....

"The Moscow Trials were a series of trials held in the Soviet Union at the instigation of Joseph Stalin between 1936 and 1938 against so-called Trotskyistsand members of Right Opposition of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union….generally seen as part of Stalin's Great Purge, an attempt to rid the party of current or prior oppositionists, …." Moscow Trials - Wikipedia

"A show trial is a public trial in which the judicial authorities have already determined the guilt of the defendant." Google

"There is little doubt that those who faced a show trial were going to be found guilty and they served the main purpose of Stalin – to get rid of anyone who might be a potential rival to him as leader."
http://www.historylearningsite.co.u...sia-1900-to-1939/the-show-trials-in-the-ussr/

Soooo......what are you, Bolshevik or Menshevik????

Laughing....and here comes the word salad! Now you're babbling Bolsheviks and Trotsky. Before it was Flynn, then Abedin. Anything but McCabe and Strzok.

You're stuck, PC. You've got jack shit to back the claim that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging evidence to Hillary weeks before the election.

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?

You really wish you had the education necessary to recognize the echoes of Stalin, Trotsky, Bolsheviks in the party to which you've been wedded.

Admit it.

Laughing......anything but McCabe and Strzok, huh? I press you for evidence to back up the claim that they concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. And you go into a word salad spamming fit, desperate to change the topic to anything else.

Keep running. You're always so easy, PC. All I have to do is demand evidence, and you flee.

You're not laughing.....you're sweating.

With all the evidence, including the fact that even Mueller is admitting it....demoting both Strzok and Bruce Ohr......the public is turning a jaundiced eye to the show trial.

"Texts expose the obvious: Robert Mueller investigation is colored by politics"
Texts expose the obvious: Robert Mueller investigation is colored by politics

But....on the bright side, no one ever saw you as anything but a shill for the Bolsheviks/Democrats.

sk121017dAPR20171210044506.jpg

I'm giggling my ass off. As in your spamming fit, you never bothered to check if McCabe or Strzok were even mentioned.

Laughing....they're never mentioned once. You're still running, trying to change the topic to Huma Abedin, Mueller, Flynn, even the Bolsheviks (no, I'm not joking, folks). And still have jack shit to back up the nonsense claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election.

Keep running, PC. Its hilarious to watch you scrabble. And keep missing the mark.

While history may not repeat itself, every educated person recognizes the similarities between the Mueller Investigation, and this:

... we are witnessing the reprise of the Bolshevik Purges this very moment.....

"The Moscow Trials were a series of trials held in the Soviet Union at the instigation of Joseph Stalin between 1936 and 1938 against so-called Trotskyistsand members of Right Opposition of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union….generally seen as part of Stalin's Great Purge, an attempt to rid the party of current or prior oppositionists, …." Moscow Trials - Wikipedia

"A show trial is a public trial in which the judicial authorities have already determined the guilt of the defendant." Google

"There is little doubt that those who faced a show trial were going to be found guilty and they served the main purpose of Stalin – to get rid of anyone who might be a potential rival to him as leader."
http://www.historylearningsite.co.u...sia-1900-to-1939/the-show-trials-in-the-ussr/

Soooo......what are you, Bolshevik or Menshevik????

Laughing....and here comes the word salad! Now you're babbling Bolsheviks and Trotsky. Before it was Flynn, then Abedin. Anything but McCabe and Strzok.

You're stuck, PC. You've got jack shit to back the claim that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging evidence to Hillary weeks before the election.

You really wish you had the education necessary to recognize the echoes of Stalin, Trotsky, Bolsheviks in the party to which you've been wedded.

Admit it.

Laughing......anything but McCabe and Strzok, huh? I press you for evidence to back up the claim that they concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. And you go into a word salad spamming fit, desperate to change the topic to anything else.

Keep running. You're always so easy, PC. All I have to do is demand evidence, and you flee.

With all the evidence, including the fact that even Mueller is admitting it....demoting both Strzok and Bruce Ohr......the public is turning a jaundiced eye to the show trial.

But....on the bright side, no one ever saw you as anything but a shill for the Bolsheviks/Democrats.

I'm giggling my ass off. As in your spamming fit, you never bothered to check if McCabe or Strzok were even mentioned.

Laughing....they're never mentioned once. You're still running, trying to change the topic to Huma Abedin, Mueller, Flynn, even the Bolsheviks (no, I'm not joking, folks). And still have jack shit to back up the nonsense claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election.

Keep running, PC. Its hilarious to watch you scrabble. And keep missing the mark.

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Now...watch me make you admit it.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Answer the question, dunce.

Admit it.

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Laughing.....you've proven that you're not even reading what you're spamming. As it never so much as mentions McCabe or Strzok, let alone provides evidence that they concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election.

You're stuck, PC. You're desperation spamming at this point. All I had to do to break you......is demand evidence. And you completely fell apart.

Admit it.

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Laughing.....you've proven that you're not even reading what you're spamming. As it never so much as mentions McCabe or Strzok, let alone provides evidence that they concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election.

You're stuck, PC. You're desperation spamming at this point. All I had to do to break you......is demand evidence. And you completely fell apart.

Why was Strzok demoted?

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

If you have an argument to make, PC....make it. Spam something for us!

But realize that anything you claim, you're going to have to back up. And you'll have to do far better than your laughably failure to back up the conspiracy nonsense that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election.

How'd that work out, hun?

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

But realize that anything you claim, you're going to have to back up. And you'll have to do far better than your laughably failure to back up the conspiracy nonsense that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election.

Why was Strzok demoted?

I really nailed you, huh?

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

How many times did you lie and claim I 'ran'....even as I was responding to all of your posts....

....now....

....you've slithered away from the simplest query.

How easily I've eviscerated you.

"Gowdy: Strzok Texts Show ‘A Level Of Bias You Rarely See’ [VIDEO]"
Strzok was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation in July, just after the Justice Department’s inspector general discovered a trove of politically-charged texts between Strzok and Page.

“If they were coming up with a quote ‘insurance policy’ in case Donald Trump won, that is devastating,” Gowdy told Fox’s Bill Hemmer.
Gowdy: Strzok Texts Show ‘A Level Of Bias You Rarely See’ [VIDEO]

And yet, in this very thread, we find imbeciles willing to pretend that the Mueller Investigation is anything more than a Moscow Show Trial aimed at extinguishing our liberty.

"Strzok was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation in July, just after the Justice Department’s inspector general discovered a trove of politically-charged texts between Strzok and Page.

“If they were coming up with a quote ‘insurance policy’ in case Donald Trump won, that is devastating,” Gowdy told Fox’s Bill Hemmer."

Yet....in this very thread we find imbeciles ready and willing to pretend that the Mueller Investigation is not simply the latest version of the Moscow Show Trials under Stalin.

These are the imbeciles who cannot wait to extinguish our liberty.

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

If you have an argument to make on why Strzok was demoted, make it. Just remember, exactly as with your laughably failure to back the claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary before the election....

.....you will need to back it with evidence.

And that's always where you fall apart.

Gowdy: Strzok Texts Show ‘A Level Of Bias You Rarely See’

And yet, in this very thread, we find imbeciles willing to pretend that the Mueller Investigation is anything more than a Moscow Show Trial aimed at extinguishing our liberty.

That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election. But hey, at least you're spamming includes Strzok this time.

Laughing.....what, no more babble about Bolsheviks?

2 guilty pleas and 4 indictments blows the holy hell out of that narrative. As it demonstrates actual crimes.

Just an FYI.....a guilty plea is where the accused *admit* to their guilt. So their guilt isn't debatable.

Last edited:
"Strzok was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation in July, just after the Justice Department’s inspector general discovered a trove of politically-charged texts between Strzok and Page.

“If they were coming up with a quote ‘insurance policy’ in case Donald Trump won, that is devastating,” Gowdy told Fox’s Bill Hemmer."

Yet....in this very thread we find imbeciles ready and willing to pretend that the Mueller Investigation is not simply the latest version of the Moscow Show Trials under Stalin.

These are the imbeciles who cannot wait to extinguish our liberty.

That's not evidence that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

You need to find better source to spam, PC. As left to your own devices, you're really quite awful at this.

You're sweating.....

I've proven the point.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

If you have an argument to make on why Strzok was demoted, make it. Just remember, exactly as with your laughably failure to back the claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary before the election....

Watch me spank you again:

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Laughing....I'm still waiting for you to show us the evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

Keep running, PC. As you're only good for spamming. And nothing you've spammed backs that bullshit claim.

That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election. But hey, at least you're spamming includes Strzok this time.

2 guilty pleas and 4 indictments blows the holy hell out of that narrative. As it demonstrates actual crimes.

Just an FYI.....a guilty plea is where the accused *admit* to their guilt. So their guilt isn't debatable.

"2 guilty pleas and 4 indictments "

Yet not a single one had anything to do with Russian collusion, nor with Russia influencing the outcome of the election.....did they?

BTW......Why was Strzok demoted????

Now....stop running, and answer the question.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Laughing....I'm still waiting for you to show us the evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

Keep running, PC. As you're only good for spamming. And nothing you've spammed backs that bullshit claim.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Seems you're afraid to answer the question, because the correct answer proves exactly what I've said: the Mueller Investigation is no more than a Stalinist Show Trial.

You agree, don't you.

Yet not a single one had anything to do with Russian collusion, nor with Russia influencing the outcome of the election.....did they?

If you have an argument to make about Strzok...make it. You refuse to make your *own argument* because you know you've got jack shit to back the claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election.

Its been 6 pages. And you've still presented nothing to back that nonsense allegation.

Laughing.......Keep running.

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Why was Strzok demoted?

Seems you're afraid to answer the question, because the correct answer proves exactly what I've said: the Mueller Investigation is no more than a Stalinist Show Trial.

You agree, don't you.

Laughing.....Bolsheviks, stalinist show trials, Huma Abedin, Flynn, hell, even Trotsky. (No folks, I'm not making this up)

Anything but the evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging Hillary evidence weeks before the election.

You've been running for 6 pages now. And yet nothing to back up that bullshit claim.

Shocker.

If you have an argument to make about Strzok...make it. You refuse to make your *own argument* because you know you've got jack shit to back the claim that McCabe and Strzok concealed evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election.

Its been 6 pages. And you've still presented nothing to back that nonsense allegation.

Laughing.......Keep running.

Gee....you've been asked the same simple question several times....

Why was Strzok demoted????

Why so afraid of the answer?????

But....OK......I'll let you slide for the moment.

How about this query?

Why was Mueller's chier DoJ official, Bruce Ohr, demoted????

Is this question gonna start you sweating, too????

Forum List

Back