INSURANCE POLICY: FBI’s McCabe and Strzok Concealed Damaging Hillary Evidence Weeks Before Election

Laughing....so your excuse now for why you can't back Steve's conspiracy nonsense....is that you voted for Trump?
Look dummy the fact that the FBI at it's highest level covered for Hillary is a no brainier but if you insist on being made to look silly I'll provide the evidence you are seeking...

INSURANCE POLICY: FBI’s McCabe and Strzok Concealed Damaging Hillary Clinton Evidence For Weeks Just Before the Election

FBI's McCabe and Strzok Concealed Damaging Hillary Clinton Evidence

INSURANCE POLICY: FBI’s McCabe and Strzok Concealed Damaging Hillary Clinton Evidence For Weeks Just Before the Election

Oh, there are the accusations. But what is the evidence backing those accusations?

You merely say its a 'no brainer'. But when pressed to show us us the *actual evidence* backing the claim........you're nothing but excuses why you can't.

Shrugs......you don't think, you don't ask questions, you don't demand evidence. I do.

While you're here......could you autograph your pic?

upload_2017-12-19_16-0-10.jpeg

1. … an investigation into the FBI’s procedures that allowed Hillary Clinton to receive special treatment,” Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said at a press conference Wednesday. “We’ll also investigate the unprecedented bias against President [Donald] Trump that exists when we allow people who hate the president to participate in the investigations against him.” GOP Lawmakers Press for Investigation of FBI's 'Special Treatment' of Hillary Clinton Probe[

That's an accusation. That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election.

2. "At least nine of the lawyers on special prosecutor Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team of 16 attorneys donated to Democrats, with most giving money to either the campaigns of Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, a review of Federal Election Commission records shows.

None of the 16 lawyers on his team is listed as donating money to President Donald Trump’s campaign or to the presidential campaigns of any past Republicans, …."
Robert Mueller Team: Nine Donated to Hillary or Democrats

That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. Or even mentions them.

3. "…senior members of the Justice Department during the Obama administration, released emails Tuesday showing officials praised then-acting attorney general Sally Yates when she ordered staff not to defend Trump’s first travel ban in court.

One of those emails came from Andrew Weissmann, now a senior adviser to Mueller’s ongoing probe …"
Conservative group says Mueller team lawyer’s email shows bias

That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. Or even mentions them.

4. Sooo.....Flynn is guilty of lying to the FBI?
Who is allowed to lie to the FBI?

"Report: Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias" Report: Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias

That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. Or even mentions them. Flynn? You're spamming random shit now.

5. "Jeannie Rhee, another lawyer hand-picked by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to serve on Russia probe, is coming under scrutiny for her pro-Hillary Clinton bias,after two others were forced to leave the team for the same reason….
“What Mueller did was hire a pedigree team of obvious partisans,” Ingraham said. “They should all step aside … including Bob Mueller.”

6. "A top prosecutor who is now a deputy for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe praised outgoing acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she was fired in January by President Trump for refusing to defend his controversial travel ban.

The email, obtained by Judicial Watch through a federal lawsuit, shows that on the night of Jan. 30, Andrew Weissmann wrote to Yates under the subject line, “I am so proud.”

He continued, “And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects.”

“How much more evidence do we need that the Mueller operation has been irredeemably compromised by anti-Trump partisans?” Mueller deputy praised DOJ official after she defied Trump travel ban order: 'I am so proud'

Hardly ironic, as the Democrats Party stands for the very same aims and desires that Stalin's regime stood for....
...and now we see them using the very same methods.
[/quote]

How ironic....I ask you for evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence about Hillary weeks before the election.....and you show me accusations. Not a scrap of evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election.

Or even mentions them.

Laughing....so your excuse now for why you can't back Steve's conspiracy nonsense....is that you voted for Trump?
Look dummy the fact that the FBI at it's highest level covered for Hillary is a no brainier but if you insist on being made to look silly I'll provide the evidence you are seeking...

Oh, there are the accusations. But what is the evidence backing those accusations?

You merely say its a 'no brainer'. But when pressed to show us us the *actual evidence* backing the claim........you're nothing but excuses why you can't.

Shrugs......you don't think, you don't ask questions, you don't demand evidence. I do.

View attachment 166834

Laughing.....you do realize that your 'evidence' to back the accusation of McCabe and Strzok concealing evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election....

.......was to repeat the accusation.

You are literally citing the accusation as evidence that it must be true. That's as circular an argument as I've ever seen.

I told you I'd be wasting my time...

Laughing.....yeah, me and my pesky demands for proof. If only I'd just nod, slack jawed, like the rest of you and accept without thought or question.

As I said, the only thing that changes now....is what excuse you're going to give us for why you failed.

1. … an investigation into the FBI’s procedures that allowed Hillary Clinton to receive special treatment,” Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., said at a press conference Wednesday. “We’ll also investigate the unprecedented bias against President [Donald] Trump that exists when we allow people who hate the president to participate in the investigations against him.” GOP Lawmakers Press for Investigation of FBI's 'Special Treatment' of Hillary Clinton Probe[

That's an accusation. That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election.

2. "At least nine of the lawyers on special prosecutor Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team of 16 attorneys donated to Democrats, with most giving money to either the campaigns of Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton, a review of Federal Election Commission records shows.

None of the 16 lawyers on his team is listed as donating money to President Donald Trump’s campaign or to the presidential campaigns of any past Republicans, …."
Robert Mueller Team: Nine Donated to Hillary or Democrats

3. "…senior members of the Justice Department during the Obama administration, released emails Tuesday showing officials praised then-acting attorney general Sally Yates when she ordered staff not to defend Trump’s first travel ban in court.

One of those emails came from Andrew Weissmann, now a senior adviser to Mueller’s ongoing probe …"
Conservative group says Mueller team lawyer’s email shows bias

4. Sooo.....Flynn is guilty of lying to the FBI?
Who is allowed to lie to the FBI?

"Report: Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias" Report: Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills went unpunished after lying to FBI agent with anti-Trump bias

That's not evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. Or even mentions them. Flynn? You're spamming random shit now.

5. "Jeannie Rhee, another lawyer hand-picked by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to serve on Russia probe, is coming under scrutiny for her pro-Hillary Clinton bias,after two others were forced to leave the team for the same reason….
“What Mueller did was hire a pedigree team of obvious partisans,” Ingraham said. “They should all step aside … including Bob Mueller.”

6. "A top prosecutor who is now a deputy for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe praised outgoing acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she was fired in January by President Trump for refusing to defend his controversial travel ban.

The email, obtained by Judicial Watch through a federal lawsuit, shows that on the night of Jan. 30, Andrew Weissmann wrote to Yates under the subject line, “I am so proud.”

He continued, “And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects.”

“How much more evidence do we need that the Mueller operation has been irredeemably compromised by anti-Trump partisans?” Mueller deputy praised DOJ official after she defied Trump travel ban order: 'I am so proud'

Hardly ironic, as the Democrats Party stands for the very same aims and desires that Stalin's regime stood for....
...and now we see them using the very same methods.

How ironic....I ask you for evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence about Hillary weeks before the election.....and you show me accusations. Not a scrap of evidence that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election.

Or even mentions them.[/QUOTE]

Readers will make the decision as to whether you are an inveterate liar, or simply so stupid you can't figure out the difference between Michelob and Michaelanagelo.

I believe the decision will be immediate.

Readers will make the decision as to whether you are an inveterate liar, or simply so stupid you can't figure out the difference between Michelob and Michaelanagelo.

'

Laughing......readers will notice almost immediately that nothing you posted even mentions McCabe and Strzok. You spammed about Flynn and Huma Abedin.....because you had jack shit backing Stephen's absurd conspiracy theory.

You're only good for spamming lists, PC. Its why you're always so easy to beat.

View attachment 166834

Laughing.....you do realize that your 'evidence' to back the accusation of McCabe and Strzok concealing evidence damaging to Hillary weeks before the election....

You are literally citing the accusation as evidence that it must be true. That's as circular an argument as I've ever seen.

Liberals, well known for operating under the rubric 'Feeling Passes For Knowing,"....but the Mueller 'investigation' proves that they have the power....nay, the 'superpower,' of being able to pretend to ignore the obvious.

View attachment 166834

Liberals, well known for operating under the rubric 'Feeling Passes For Knowing,"....but the Mueller 'investigation' proves that they have the power....nay, the 'superpower,' of being able to pretend to ignore the obvious.

Says the gal that just offered an accusation as evidence that the accusation must true.

Laughing.......try evidence next time, PC.

'

Laughing......readers will notice almost immediately that nothing you posted even mentions McCabe and Strzok. You spammed about Flynn and Huma Abedin.....because you had jack shit backing Stephen's absurd conspiracy theory.

That's all you require in order to be convinced?????

Yet.....that is the situation here and now....
"Mr. Strzok wrote, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…”
sent by Mr. Strzok to Ms. Page in August 2016
In FBI Agent’s Account, ‘Insurance Policy’ Text Referred to Russia Probe

cb121617dAPR20171216024520.jpg

Sooooo......the FBI, along with the Hillary Campaign and the DNC, pay for a bogus dossier aimed at torpedoing the Trump campaign.....

mrz121517dAPR20171215114641.jpg

.....then Strzok takes the dossier to the FISA court and gets a warrant to spy on Trump and associates.

Got it?

Excellent.

Now, back under your rock.

'

"Mr. Strzok wrote, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way he gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…”

Sooooo......the FBI, along with the Hillary Campaign and the DNC, pay for a bogus dossier aimed at torpedoing the Trump campaign.....

.....then Strzok takes the dossier to the FISA court and gets a warrant to spy on Trump and associates.

Got it?

Excellent.

Laughing....all you've done is repeat the same accusation, offering the accusation itself as evidence that it must be true.

Show me the *evidence* that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence about Hillary weeks before the election. Because you've presented jack shit to back the claim up. You've merely repeated the claim.

Laughing.....spam something for us, PC. As you're clearly out of your depth.

'

Got it?

Excellent.

Laughing....all you've done is repeat the same accusation, offering the accusation itself as evidence that it must be true.

Show me the *evidence* that McCabe and Strzok concealed damaging evidence about Hillary weeks before the election. Because you've presented jack shit to back the claim up. You've merely repeated the claim.

You tried your best and you failed miserably.

The lesson for one of your limited ability is 'never try'.

'

Got it?

Excellent.

Laughing....your typical shtick, PC......spam, spam, bizarrely declare victory, flee.

You have yet to show us any evidence that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging evidence about Hillary weeks before the election. You've merely repeated the accusation over and over....and ran.

When you muster up the courage to present *actual* evidence backing Stephen's nonsense conspiracy, join us. Until then, keep running.

'

Got it?

Excellent.

Laughing....your typical shtick, PC......spam, spam, bizarrely declare victory, flee.

You have yet to show us any evidence that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging evidence about Hillary weeks before the election. You've merely repeated the accusation over and over....and ran.

When you muster up the courage to present *actual* evidence backing Stephen's nonsense conspiracy, join us. Until then, keep running.

While history may not repeat itself, every educated person recognizes the similarities between the Mueller Investigation, and this:

... we are witnessing the reprise of the Bolshevik Purges this very moment.....

"The Moscow Trials were a series of trials held in the Soviet Union at the instigation of Joseph Stalin between 1936 and 1938 against so-called Trotskyistsand members of Right Opposition of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union….generally seen as part of Stalin's Great Purge, an attempt to rid the party of current or prior oppositionists, …." Moscow Trials - Wikipedia

"A show trial is a public trial in which the judicial authorities have already determined the guilt of the defendant." Google

"There is little doubt that those who faced a show trial were going to be found guilty and they served the main purpose of Stalin – to get rid of anyone who might be a potential rival to him as leader."
http://www.historylearningsite.co.u...sia-1900-to-1939/the-show-trials-in-the-ussr/

mrz121017dAPR20171209124511.jpg

Soooo......what are you, Bolshevik or Menshevik????

'

Got it?

Excellent.

While history may not repeat itself, every educated person recognizes the similarities between the Mueller Investigation, and this:

"The Moscow Trials were a series of trials held in the Soviet Union at the instigation of Joseph Stalin between 1936 and 1938 against so-called Trotskyistsand members of Right Opposition of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union….generally seen as part of Stalin's Great Purge, an attempt to rid the party of current or prior oppositionists, …." Moscow Trials - Wikipedia

"A show trial is a public trial in which the judicial authorities have already determined the guilt of the defendant." Google

"There is little doubt that those who faced a show trial were going to be found guilty and they served the main purpose of Stalin – to get rid of anyone who might be a potential rival to him as leader."
http://www.historylearningsite.co.u...sia-1900-to-1939/the-show-trials-in-the-ussr/

Laughing....and here comes the word salad! Now you're babbling Bolsheviks and Trotsky. Before it was Flynn, then Abedin. Anything but McCabe and Strzok.

You're stuck, PC. You've got jack shit to back the claim that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging evidence to Hillary weeks before the election.

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?

Got it?

Excellent.

Laughing....and here comes the word salad! Now you're babbling Bolsheviks and Trotsky. Before it was Flynn, then Abedin. Anything but McCabe and Strzok.

You're stuck, PC. You've got jack shit to back the claim that McCabe or Strzok concealed damaging evidence to Hillary weeks before the election.

You really wish you had the education necessary to recognize the echoes of Stalin, Trotsky, Bolsheviks in the party to which you've been wedded.

Admit it.

You really wish you had the education necessary to recognize the echoes of Stalin, Trotsky, Bolsheviks in the party to which you've been wedded.

Admit it.

Laughing......anything but McCabe and Strzok, huh? I press you for evidence to back up the claim that they concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. And you go into a word salad spamming fit, desperate to change the topic to anything else.

Keep running. You're always so easy, PC. All I have to do is demand evidence, and you flee.

Admit it.

Laughing......anything but McCabe and Strzok, huh? I press you for evidence to back up the claim that they concealed damaging evidence of Hillary weeks before the election. And you go into a word salad spamming fit, desperate to change the topic to anything else.

Keep running. You're always so easy, PC. All I have to do is demand evidence, and you flee.

You're not laughing.....you're sweating.

With all the evidence, including the fact that even Mueller is admitting it....demoting both Strzok and Bruce Ohr......the public is turning a jaundiced eye to the show trial.

"Texts expose the obvious: Robert Mueller investigation is colored by politics"
Texts expose the obvious: Robert Mueller investigation is colored by politics

But....on the bright side, no one ever saw you as anything but a shill for the Bolsheviks/Democrats.

sk121017dAPR20171210044506.jpg

Forum List

Back