Insufficient privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freiheit

Silver Member
Sep 30, 2015
Why do I have insufficient privilege to post on the What are you listening to thread?
thanks,

Why do I have insufficient privilege to post on the What are you listening to thread?
thanks,

There are actually about 3 or 5 "what are listening to" threads.Including one that goes back about 4 years. So you have to be more specific. You've likely been thread banned from that one. Perhaps you can use one of the others.

You should ask these specific questions about board access via Private Message to any mod..

On the plus side, we have a privileged class here at USMB....

...probably just a hall pass or extra napkins.

thanks,

There are actually about 3 or 5 "what are listening to" threads.Including one that goes back about 4 years. So you have to be more specific. You've likely been thread banned from that one. Perhaps you can use one of the others.

You should ask these specific questions about board access via Private Message to any mod..
I have tried to find a list of mods to no avail. I now know you and willhaftawaite are mods. How do I use private messaging? I have seen only one "what are you listening to thread, the op is lucy hamilton. How does one know if one is thread banned?

thanks,

I have tried to find a list of mods to no avail. I now know you and willhaftawaite are mods. How do I use private messaging? I have seen only one "what are you listening to thread, the op is lucy hamilton. How does one know if one is thread banned?

The moderators that are currently logged in are displayed on the homepage.(right hand panel)

The choices are me or Kat, WillHaftawaite, Dont Taz Me Bro, AyeCantSeeYou, Coyote, Meister, Avg-Joe. Thedoctorisin is on sabbatical.

Just click on our icons and find the "Start a Conversation" link. OR go to your "Inbox". At the bottom is "Start a New Conversation. Add in the moderator names that you'd like to discuss with.

And yeah -- there is a problem to discuss about that particular thread. Contact us in PM. I'll be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back