Getting Logged Out At Random

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hello,

If someone sends me in a PM a link to a thread in ANY section of this forum, could be Badlands or Politics or anything, if I click on the link to take me to the thread I get automatically Logged Out and have to Log back in again. This has been happening now for more than a week, it just happened again I got a PM with a link to a thread in Zone 2 Politics, I clicked on it and I was automatically Logged Out and had to Log back in again.

Not sure why this is happening it never used to only started a week and a few days ago. Is this happening to anyone else?

I was in a thread called Huge and it disappeared on me, but didn't kick me out..........

Either I got thrown off the thread or the thread went away.........I was putting up the Dems corrupt meme's on this Mueller junk.

LOL

Are you clicking to stay logged in...if so, it must be a software glitch.

Screenshot_241.jpg

No one has mentioned it that I can think of. Yes, it could be s software glitch, OR possibly your browser. You might try using a different browser and see how it goes.

Hello,

If someone sends me in a PM a link to a thread in ANY section of this forum, could be Badlands or Politics or anything, if I click on the link to take me to the thread I get automatically Logged Out and have to Log back in again. This has been happening now for more than a week, it just happened again I got a PM with a link to a thread in Zone 2 Politics, I clicked on it and I was automatically Logged Out and had to Log back in again.

Not sure why this is happening it never used to only started a week and a few days ago. Is this happening to anyone else?

In the past week, I have been asked to "LOG IN"-----every time I come to
this forum-------new thing. ???? someone is playing with the buttons

Forum List

Back