Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

LOL

WTF?? You've never seen oil production charts?? Why the fuck are you arguing about things you know nothing about, Dumbfuck?

Still waiting for that link to Barry’s policies that caused that increase. I have posted several outlining just the opposite.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

LOL

WTF?? You've never seen oil production charts?? Why the fuck are you arguing about things you know nothing about, Dumbfuck?

I’m not arguing anything, Im kicking your ass with facts.

Now, why are you posting this graph?

Trump showed us the lies from our government. We paid less for energy and we had more in our paychecks for living.

Translation: You don't give a shit about the poor who can't make ends meet because of the left's push to get rid of gas.
It is a national security issue. We can’t control oil prices even as the top producer in the world. OPEC cuts drive what prices are. The only way to free ourselves from the slavery of the oil producing nations is to get mostly off of oil. It is common sense. Not sure why conservatives have to be regressives. Try being a progressive conservative.

It is a national security issue. We can’t control oil prices even as the top producer in the world. OPEC cuts drive what prices are. The only way to free ourselves from the slavery of the oil producing nations is to get mostly off of oil. It is common sense. Not sure why conservatives have to be regressives. Try being a progressive conservative.
Shoving it up the asses of the poor is a national security issue?

Nostra is an OPEC simp. He wants them to have power of the US by keeping us a slave to international oil prices.
Hiw the hell did you come to that conclusion, you raving lunatic? :cuckoo:

Quote me.

Only Nostra is dumb enough to say Biden’s record oil production and record alternative energy production is leading to higher prices but that’s why we call him Nostradumbass.
Link in the OP lists 200 actions backing me up.

All you have is “Nuh-uh”.

You lose again, loser.

Forum List

Back