Institute For Energy Research: Biden has taken over 200 actions to make it harder to produce energy.

Oil production increases under Obama were almost exclusively on private land, and primarily due to advances in fracking technology that Barry Hussein opposed.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

Ok Fawnboi, I blew your one thing out of the water.....what else ya got?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:icon_rolleyes:

Doesn't refute the reality that Obama issued thousands of leases and drilling permits.

Try harder, Dumbfuck. :itsok:

:icon_rolleyes:

Doesn't refute the reality that Obama issued thousands of leases and drilling permits.

Try harder, Dumbfuck. :itsok:
Every President does, moron. Barry's record sucked.

Too bad that was the only thing you could come up with

Could be why gas is about 50% higher since he took office.

I know, I know, the first Dem response is gonna be WE ARE PRODUCING MORE OIL THAN EVER! This is in spite of Biden, not because of him.

ZERO barrels of oil have been produced on a Biden approved lease.

Report: Biden has taken over 200 actions against US oil

The Institute for Energy Research is financed by the Koch Family Foundation and Exxon Mobile. Your link is to a card carrying questionable source:

• Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

You need better sources Nostra Dumbass!!!

Oil production increases under Obama were almost exclusively on private land, and primarily due to advances in fracking technology that Barry Hussein opposed.

:oops8: :oops8: :oops8:

Same with each president since 2008...

Screenshot_20240417_192114_Samsung Internet.jpg

You're flailing like a dying fish at the end of my hook, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:

List the Obama policies that increased production.

And I guess todays record production is because of Trump.:banana::banana::banana:

Well aren't you the demanding little shit. Find it yourself. Obama increased oil and gas production by 80% and made the USA energy independent, and then Trump took credit for it.

We've posted the links more times than I care to count, by like always, you don't read them when we post them.

This is why you will always be nothing but Nostra Dumbass.

Forum List

Back