Inspiring Video

I'm sure you do. You think he is saying what you think, right? He's giving those thugs a bit of tough love....just what they need. Right?

It's a start.

It is nothing.

If it changed one person, it's a plus

You misunderstood me.

I do not believe that the man is offering tough love to those kids. Just love. He isn't telling them that they suck....and that they need to pull their pants up. He is telling them that they are awesome....and capable. He's praising them even though they have done nothing praiseworthy in that auditorium.

He's treating them like human beings....equal to him. He certainly doesn't think of them as thugs.

The only thing enlightening is that the school administration apparently has no control over the kids. They should have reprimanded or removed any unruly kids before the speaker had to. How does a public school get to that point? Take it up with the community that fills its enrollment.
Spoken like a true dreamer. No front-line experience in education, eh?
I worked in predominantly black public schools for ten years. My wife's been in the same system for 32 years. Lots of perspective.
So I ask again, why didn't the administrators do their job? What kind of rude kids are allowed to take over like that?

The kind that have to settle for shitheads like you in their schools.

There needs to be 1000 more just like this guy speaking to the black kids.
A fantastic male role model.

:clap2:
There needs only to be fathers in the homes of these black kids. The speaker then is icing.

Black men are actually very involved in the lives of their kids.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/o...lack-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0
Are you retarded or something? Having no fathers around is the single greatest contributor to black crime. For fuck sake man, if people like you cant even recognize the problem, how are things supposed to get better?

There needs only to be fathers in the homes of these black kids. The speaker then is icing.

I think that is the key to the problems with the black community.
We have kids growing up with little or no supervision, and they simply do not learn about respecting authority when it is present.
It's no wonder they act out when they are in school or other places where authority and structure is present.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/o...lack-dads-are-doing-the-best-of-all.html?_r=0
Are you retarded or something? Having no fathers around is the single greatest contributor to black crime. For fuck sake man, if people like you cant even recognize the facts, how are things supposed to get better?

You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no grasp of the facts at all. You think what you are saying is "common sense". That is where you should stop typing and start researching.

When I went to school in the 50's and 60's, we kids were perfect in every way.

Well, there was the Sophomore English teacher that we drove to a nervous breakdown, but other than that.....

We have kids growing up with little or no supervision, and they simply do not learn about respecting authority when it is present.
It's no wonder they act out when they are in school or other places where authority and structure is present.

Incorrect. That is a stereotype that you have bought into......because it is simple.

The reasons why kids act out are many.....and kids with great parents act out all the time.

Try harder. This low effort that you've been giving this matter has steered you in the wrong direction. Start here:

Study: Children's life trajectories largely determined by family they are born into

It isn't so simple. Really.

Are you retarded or something? Having no fathers around is the single greatest contributor to black crime. For fuck sake man, if people like you cant even recognize the facts, how are things supposed to get better?

You have no idea what you are talking about. You have no grasp of the facts at all. You think what you are saying is "common sense". That is where you should stop typing and start researching.
Next youll tell us thaty pigs can actually fly. Thank you for your useless contribution.

Are you retarded or something? Having no fathers around is the single greatest contributor to black crime. For fuck sake man, if people like you cant even recognize the problem, how are things supposed to get better?

They don't want them to get better. All they want are the votes.

Damn straight.
70% out of wedlock births, and kids raised overwhelmingly in single parent homes by a woman only is hardly "doing a a good job".
Laughing's statement is beyond dumb.

Incorrect. That is a stereotype that you have bought into......because it is simple.

The reasons why kids act out are many.....and kids with great parents act out all the time.

Try harder. This low effort that you've been giving this matter has steered you in the wrong direction. Start here:

Study: Children's life trajectories largely determined by family they are born into

Single parenting in the black community is over 60%, you cannot tell me that doesn't have a huge impact in the way a kid respects authority.

Single parenting in the black community is over 60%, you cannot tell me that doesn't have a huge impact in the way a kid respects authority.

Research.

I provided some for you. It is not that simple.

From my link........read please:

"Now to the mythology of the black male dereliction as dads: While it is true that black parents are less likely to marry before a child is born, it is not true that black fathers suffer a pathology of neglect. In fact, a C.D.C. report issued in December 2013 found that black fathers were the most involved with their children daily, on a number of measures, of any other group of fathers — and in many cases, that was among fathers who didn’t live with their children, as well as those who did."

More than 60%. One of the rarest family structures in black America is a family with a father.

Get ready, cause hes about to do that. Hes a legendary fucktard.

Forum List

Back