infrastructure,infrastructure,infrastructure

Why don't you fucking nanny staters raise hell with the people that are actually constitutionally responsible for infrastructure, that would be your local, county and State governments. Just get off you lazy asses and take care of business.

While I agree to a point, a lot of the infrastructure that is in desperate need of repair falls under the domain of The Army Corps of Engineers.

Like?

Locks and dams.
lol. you finally conquered dams.

lol. you finally conquered dams.

2-1.gif

Why don't you fucking nanny staters raise hell with the people that are actually constitutionally responsible for infrastructure, that would be your local, county and State governments. Just get off you lazy asses and take care of business.

While I agree to a point, a lot of the infrastructure that is in desperate need of repair falls under the domain of The Army Corps of Engineers.

Like?

Locks and dams.

And those can be found in the Constitution where? People have to learn that just because the feds have taken something on, it doesn't mean the Constitution actually gives them the authority to do it.

Like?

Locks and dams.

And those can be found in the Constitution where? People have to learn that just because the feds have taken something on, it doesn't mean the Constitution actually gives them the authority to do it.

Until that power is stripped or relinquished, the locks, dams, and, canals of our waterways fall under the authority of The Army Corps of Engineers. I am not aware of any major push from either party that would strip that power from them. In the meantime, our aging system will continue to fall into further disrepair. It's a real crisis and it is only going to get worse.

Like?

Locks and dams.

Until that power is stripped or relinquished, the locks, dams, and, canals of our waterways fall under the authority of The Army Corps of Engineers. I am not aware of any major push from either party that would strip that power from them. In the meantime, our aging system will continue to fall into further disrepair. It's a real crisis and it is only going to get worse.

Now that we have a president that might listen, I think it's time the States start reasserting their sovereignty. But when the feds are sucking out almost a third of the economy, it doesn't leave much for the States.

orange is the new brown.

let's move on. i think everyone can agree that to make America great again, a serious update of infrastructure is needed. pathetic showing so far. overland lines, lol. bridges, lol.

this time no obstructionist tea bagged ***** can provide cover.

move on.
No, I really do not agree. I have no idea where this idea that our infrastructure is so inferior to the rest of the world. Have any of you been outside the nation? I find that our infrastructure on the whole is FAR BETTER than any of the other nations I have seen.

Of course, continual investment in infrastructure is always needed - and always done - and we might benefit from increasing such investments. It is not, IMHO, a fix all or the disaster that everyone seems to make it out to be.
i am from Germany. and yes, your infrastructure sucks. hilariously, that is not even my main point.
Germany's infrastructure was a joke comparatively. You have to be joking.

Forum List

Back