Trump's first issue: Reports on crowd size didn't lie!!

WillReadmore

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2013
Unbelievable. On the first official press briefing of the new administration, the issue is that reporters told the TRUTH about crowd size!!!

I've never seen anyone so thin skinned as this ignorant narcissist.

Where are we headed when the PRESIDENT has nothing better to talk about than trying to convince people that he is liked by attacking the press??

Is there ANY serious topic this guy can talk about besides his totally yuge personal wonderfulness?

It took Nixon two years to get this unhinged. Trump has managed it in two days.

The Trump admin:

AllIsWell.jpg

The next four years are going to be so fun watching you guys explode every time Trump makes a controversial remark. :biggrin:

The next four years are going to be so fun watching you guys explode every time Trump makes a controversial remark. :biggrin:
This isn't a controversy.

But, I agree that Trump is going to be absolutely hilarious to follow for a while.

Then, I don't know - perhaps Republicans will be ready to switch to Pence.

It's only one impeachment away!!

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration... PERIOD!"
HhdFyUl.png

Unbelievable. On the first official press briefing of the new administration, the issue is that reporters told the TRUTH about crowd size!!!

I've never seen anyone so thin skinned as this ignorant narcissist.

Where are we headed when the PRESIDENT has nothing better to talk about than trying to convince people that he is liked by attacking the press??

Is there ANY serious topic this guy can talk about besides his totally yuge personal wonderfulness?
Gigapixel: The inauguration of Donald Trump

Forum List

Back