“Inflation is the #1 driving factor, not abortion in the midterms” says Manchin “I believe in my state right now its hurting everybody” GOP Sens agree

There's NOTHING the DemoKKKrats won't sink to in order to try to hold on to power. An unprecedented, treasonous SCOTUS leak that will forever damage faith in the court was just the latest hail Mary in a sad attempt to prop up the desiccated, dying Sino-Soviet puppet in the White House.
Well we should know that republicans want to strip rights away from Americans. The faith that was shook was the faith in the cons court.

There's NOTHING the DemoKKKrats won't sink to in order to try to hold on to power. An unprecedented, treasonous SCOTUS leak that will forever damage faith in the court was just the latest hail Mary in a sad attempt to prop up the desiccated, dying Sino-Soviet puppet in the White House.
I must of had a post removed. Not sure.

But the republicans don't want you to focus on the right they want to strip away.

Notice the Republicans don't want to talk about the rights that they are stripping away. Don't mind that let's focus on e
Ha ha ha...bet you supported all the propaganda from the left over the VRA to steal elections bill by the left.
No I'm talking about the abortion issue that was supposed to be settle law. You know the one that he is saying we should ignore.

Notice the Republicans don't want to talk about the rights that they are stripping away. Don't mind that let's focus on e

No I'm talking about the abortion issue that was supposed to be settle law. You know the one that he is saying we should ignore.
The decision wasn't law.

Well seeing as though inflation is a problem in ever economy around the globe I think it has to do with the pandemic and not really policy.
No
It was caused by how the pandemic was handled, and the egregious handouts during it.
I was against the initial Covid "relief" when Trump did it, you can find the posts I made back then.
I was even more against inflated unemployment payments, of which most at first went to people who were already unemployed when the pandemic started.
I was against the 2nd and 3rd free giveaways as well as how unforgivably corrupt the PPP giveaways were handled.
All of this TRILLIONS of giveaway created a rushed/false demand on many products at a time when product inventory was already low from closed manufacturing.
This catapulted pricing.

REMEMBER - last summer the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and many companies were begging Biden to not extend the unemployment free gifting. Of course... he did it anyway. Which only sealed the deal for even higher inflation.

Can't be forced to have a mask but damn sure want to force you to have a baby of a rapist.

Let's not forget the no exception for your own life in this deal. You don't even have a say in if you live or not.

Forum List

Back