“Inflation is the #1 driving factor, not abortion in the midterms” says Manchin “I believe in my state right now its hurting everybody” GOP Sens agree

So much for twisting his arm again for the filibuster. I bet they thought this RvW would be the ace in the hole.

If the republicans get Congress we are going to have even more economic pain. We might as well vote on the abortion issue and give the democrats some time to fix this economy.

All republicans will do is strip your right and try to bring even more pain ahead of the 2024 elections.

If the republicans get Congress we are going to have even more economic pain. We might as well vote on the abortion issue and give the democrats some time to fix this economy.

All republicans will do is strip your right and try to bring even more pain ahead of the 2024 elections.
"If the republicans get Congress we are going to have even more economic pain. "
Because?

Well I do know republicans would like the voters not to mention the rights they are stripping away from American I'm sure.

Sort of like McConnell did Obama. Saying he wanted Obama to be a one term president and fighting everything that would fox the economy and blocking everything Obama wanted to do including tax cuts.

let's have a truce on social issues and focus on fixing Biden's Broken economy, why don't we?

There's NOTHING the DemoKKKrats won't sink to in order to try to hold on to power. An unprecedented, treasonous SCOTUS leak that will forever damage faith in the court was just the latest hail Mary in a sad attempt to prop up the desiccated, dying Sino-Soviet puppet in the White House.

Forum List

Back