“Inflation is the #1 driving factor, not abortion in the midterms” says Manchin “I believe in my state right now its hurting everybody” GOP Sens agree

So what did Biden pass that created this economy.
Let me ask you what he did to reduce unemployment? What did he do that spurred such great growth last year? What did he deo to raise wages? What did he do to raise the stock market so high?

Biden took and got credit for all the above issues, now you don't want Biden to take blame for the economy?

So what? Inflation here is the concern, and what is going to affect upcoming elections.
To think America has policy concerns when it is a global concern is kinda weird. China is in a shut down and effect this more than you realize it seems.

It's going to take time and republican don't care about the economy because they want it to fail come 2024.

Joe Potatohead has really fucked up this country. Tremendous inflation, high cost of energy due to his Environmnetal Wackos policies, millions of Illegals, decreased family income, higher taxes, tremendous debt and a disastrous foreign policy. Exactly what we would have expected from this clown that never got anything right in his life.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact that he stole the election is friggin idiot.

Let me ask you what he did to reduce unemployment? What did he do that spurred such great growth last year? What did he deo to raise wages? What did he do to raise the stock market so high?

Biden took and got credit for all the above issues, now you don't want Biden to take blame for the economy?
So what has he done to create this. You keep dodging the real question. What bills did Biden pass that Trump wouldn't of?

So what has he done to create this. You keep dodging the real question. What bills did Biden pass that Trump wouldn't of?
I didn't dodge a damn thing. I didn't blame Biden for the economy and I never gave him credit for the economy, did you?

Joe Potatohead has really fucked up this country. Tremendous inflation, high cost of energy due to his Environmnetal Wackos policies, millions of Illegals, decreased family income, higher taxes, tremendous debt and a disastrous foreign policy. Exactly what we would have expected from this clown that never got anything right in his life.

Anybody that voted for him and then ignored the fact that he stole the election is friggin idiot.
Still can't say why the whole world is having the same problem huh??

So the whole world is having the same problem so ignore that fact and forget about your rights.

The world is having the same problems. Care to explain?
Explain what? Again, I'll type slower so you can understand me. I never blamed Biden for the economy and never gave him credit for the economy in 2021 did you?

Why is it you ignore my questions and you want me to answer your questions? Are you special somehow?

The infrastructure bill will reduce unemployment. Now you tell me what he did to reduce employment. Bills that is.

Explain what? Again, I'll type slower so you can understand me. I never blamed Biden for the economy and never gave him credit for the economy in 2021 did you?

Why is it you ignore my questions and you want me to answer your questions? Are you special somehow?
So what question would you like me to answer.

The infrastructure bill will reduce unemployment. Now you tell me what he did to reduce employment. Bills that is.
I never claimed he reduced employment. Again, I never gave him credit or blame for the economy. He has had no say on the issue. We added over $4 trillion to an economy during a pandemic after the government shut down businesses. When we reopened businesses, the numbers will all look good, growth, jobs, wages and on and on. Then after the pandemic we got inflation because of broken supply chains and adding so much government money into the economy. Pretty easy to see, Biden did nothing to hurt or help.

Forum List

Back