Infighting In The Church Of LGBT: GLAAD & Others Face Off With "Drop The T" Movement

Yes, every religion has the right to decide its own membership. Just not the right to dictate to others not in its fold using the force of law to worship at their altar

Hysterical considering many of the arguments against gay marriage are faith based.

And that opponents would deny marriage to a gay couple whose faith says that they can be married.

Let us know when you are brave enough to delve into the specifics as to why you consider every homosexual in America to be a member of the Church of LGBT.

Like Christians, many of them are only "E & C" churchgoers. (Easter & Christmas). I'm sure if the bishops of LGBT call for parades and reverence where LGBTs live, they come out en mass, with a few exceptions, to kneel at the altar and genuflect over their penises or vaginas. Their local pride parades are like Easter and Christmas for them all rolled into one.

It has been my observation- as an outsider who lives in San Francisco- that in general the 'group' has been about including those who have been historically discriminated against because of their sexual orientation or sexual differences. The Gay Pride Parade evolved over the years to include transexuals- not because transexuals dominated gay politics, but because the gay community could relate to transexuals.

Yes, quite. And hence opposition's problem with "gay marriage". ChrisL? You listening?

You know, bearing in mind that transexuals are nothing but regular people so deeply involved in sexual delusions that they want to amputate healthy organs to attempt the unachievable. ie: they are insane by definition. You know, gays can relate to them..

It is clear what little sanity you had is quickly slipping away. I feel almost honored I get witness your wits dim. lol

Let us know when you are brave enough to delve into the specifics as to why you consider every homosexual in America to be a member of the Church of LGBT.

Like Christians, many of them are only "E & C" churchgoers. (Easter & Christmas). I'm sure if the bishops of LGBT call for parades and reverence where LGBTs live, they come out en mass, with a few exceptions, to kneel at the altar and genuflect over their penises or vaginas. Their local pride parades are like Easter and Christmas for them all rolled into one.

So you are like the anti-semites who make up blood libels against Jews.

Not a surprise.

Like the anti-semites- it is all about promoting hate for you.

It has been my observation- as an outsider who lives in San Francisco- that in general the 'group' has been about including those who have been historically discriminated against because of their sexual orientation or sexual differences. The Gay Pride Parade evolved over the years to include transexuals- not because transexuals dominated gay politics, but because the gay community could relate to transexuals.

Yes, quite. And hence opposition's problem with "gay marriage". .

Yes- quite

It has been my observation- as an outsider who lives in San Francisco- that in general the 'group' has been about including those who have been historically discriminated against because of their sexual orientation or sexual differences. The Gay Pride Parade evolved over the years to include transexuals- not because transexuals dominated gay politics, but because the gay community could relate to transexuals

Or we could let the LGBT community decide who is part of their community and who is not?

Just like we let Catholics and Mormons decide who is part of their community and who is not
Sure, they can decide, but I can understand why some would decry the loss of group homogeneity.

Yes, every religion has the right to decide its own membership. Just not the right to dictate to others not in its fold using the force of law to worship at their altar.

So tell us all about this 'Church of the LGBT'- what is the basis for your claiming such a church exists?

Can a church exist when its members aren't even aware of its existence?

Do I get to declare the Tea Party a church because I find their doctrine offensive?

Still waiting for Silhouette to be brave enough to answer the question.

Where is the headquarters of the church of LGBT?
Its "Bethlehem" is San Francisco, CA. Its "Rome/Vatican City" is West Hollywood, GLAAD headquarters and affiliates.
Bigotry, hate, ignorance, and stupidity all in one post, well done.
You know, you guys fall back on that quite a bit and skirt specifics as a rule. Are ad hominems all you have left now?
Still waiting for Silhouette to be brave enough to answer the question.

Forum List

Back