'Infestation' - Govt-Created, Now YOUR Problem

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The govt stepped up to tell (order) privately owned lodging that they had to take illegals in if rheir rooms were not full.

We're not talking Howard Johnsons and Motel 6 - we're talking really nice, expensive hotels.

1675118022050.png

Now illegals refuse to leave fancy, high-priced, tax payer-funded hotels.

"More than 42,000 asylum seekers have arrived in New York City since last spring, and we continue to surpass our moral obligations as we provide asylum seekers with shelter, food, health care, education, and a host of other services," the mayor continued.'

The mayor points out that the city has a nice new shelter for the illegals to go to...and some of them aren't having any of it.

Illegals are claiming bathrooms and other conditions at the shelter are not up to their liking, so while some refuse to leave others who have left are coming back to the hotels.

It is the government's responsibility to handle its messes. That means finding / building / providing shelters for the more than 5 million illegals Biden has helped enter into the US the last 2 years ... and the thousands more coming per week ... is up to Biden's criminal / Un-Constitutional administration.

These private hotels should never have allowed the govt to 'force' them to quarter this invasion force of illegals.

Infested like cockroaches, the illegals have shown tbey inrent to take what they want, do what they want, and the govt has shown little interest or ability in removing the illegals from these high-priced luxory hotels, let alone pay for any damages done.

It'll never stop of its own, you have to kill the traitors responsible, all of them, absent that, you are become guests to your own funerals! Its not just Biden, Mcconnell and the rino senate are all over this, they need to pay with their lives and the lives of their families, but that justice won't be meting itself out, it requires the focused wrath of the American people, this is not even remotely extreme, they are literally killing American citizens off, that is their intent, its fucking war and it will only be won by us, or lost to them! :wink:

I'd hate to be the one stuck with the job of cleaning those roach motels. There's nothing more sickening than the smell of urine, feces, dirty diapers, pot, bad sex, soured milk, beer, sweat, cumin, and chili peppers. And this is coming from someone who loves Mexican food.

I've been to way more than my share of Hispanic's garage sales when I lived down in Texas. Someone's gonna call me a liar but I fucking swear: I could smell those sales from a block up the street.

I'm not making this shit up.

The govt stepped up to tell (order) privately owned lodging that they had to take illegals in if rheir rooms were not full.

We're not talking Howard Johnsons and Motel 6 - we're talking really nice, expensive hotels.

View attachment 752314

Now illegals refuse to leave fancy, high-priced, tax payer-funded hotels.

"More than 42,000 asylum seekers have arrived in New York City since last spring, and we continue to surpass our moral obligations as we provide asylum seekers with shelter, food, health care, education, and a host of other services," the mayor continued.'

The mayor points out that the city has a nice new shelter for the illegals to go to...and some of them aren't having any of it.

Illegals are claiming bathrooms and other conditions at the shelter are not up to their liking, so while some refuse to leave others who have left are coming back to the hotels.

It is the government's responsibility to handle its messes. That means finding / building / providing shelters for the more than 5 million illegals Biden has helped enter into the US the last 2 years ... and the thousands more coming per week ... is up to Biden's criminal / Un-Constitutional administration.

These private hotels should never have allowed the govt to 'force' them to quarter this invasion force of illegals.

Infested like cockroaches, the illegals have shown tbey inrent to take what they want, do what they want, and the govt has shown little interest or ability in removing the illegals from these high-priced luxory hotels, let alone pay for any damages done.

they sound like life long moocher democrat voters

Provide them with housing??? Why not immediate deportation?

Because it isn't what the world economic forum wants. They want poor people from poor countries in western countries.

It's number 5 on their list.

If it were up to me I'd kick every one of them out and close up the border. Only people that should be allowed in are ones that can pay, fluently speak English and have to wait a while.

Forum List

Back