Indocrtination or Education?

My God.

Why do so many conservatives have such little faith in their parenting skills?

Why do they think education starts and ends with their kids getting on that school bus?

We are talking about indocrtination in the classroom Emma, we have to counter that as parents. THAT IS good parenting.

it is the liberals who have been idoctrinated by the media, the political correct verbiage that is the problem, it is the liberals parental skill that should be questioned.
It should worry everyone that kids are taught creationism in school, instead of evolution.

My God.

Why do so many conservatives have such little faith in their parenting skills?

Why do they think education starts and ends with their kids getting on that school bus?

We are talking about indocrtination in the classroom Emma, we have to counter that as parents. THAT IS good parenting.

it is the liberals who have been idoctrinated by the media, the political correct verbiage that is the problem, it is the liberals parental skill that should be questioned.
It should worry everyone that kids are taught creationism in school, instead of evolution.

Teaching the "theory" of evolution under the guise of being absolute is not cool, it is indoctrination. Teaching critical thinking is key. This is what essays are about

Teaching the "theory" of evolution under the guise of being absolute is not cool, it is indoctrination. Teaching critical thinking is key. This is what essays are about
So, a belief in a talking snake theory of creation is "absolute"?

Professors Gone Wild - News - Students For Academic Freedom

If you need proof that our universities harbor Marxist-inspired propaganda masquerading as college courses, David Horowitz and Jacob Laksin provide it. Their new book, One-Party Classroom, singles out 150 courses that embody the angry leftwing anti-American and anti-Western attitude that has spawned so many “studies” programs —feminist studies, ethnic studies, peace studies, justice studies—and demolished traditional departments such as English literature.

The courses espouse the radicalism that came in with student activists in the 1960s and solidified into an accepted part of academia as those students became faculty members. Courses like “Rhetoric of Feminist Spaces” at the University of Texas, “Outlaw Genders” at the University of Missouri, and the ”Social Construction of Whiteness” at the University of Arizona may still sound odd to those over age 50, but young people in college have been exposed to such flimsy concepts from an early age and expect such courses—and perhaps even welcome them because they fulfill diversity requirements that schools now insist upon.

You have to teach progressivism in an echo chamber as it doesn't stand up to critical thinking.

Don't put words into my posts that were not nor will not be there.

Become more scholarly
http://yadayahweh.com/pdf/Yada_Yahweh_Genesis_Chay.pdf

Snip.

Based upon what we have learned from relativity and the natural spiral
measurement standards ascribed in Scripture, cosmologically the third day of
Yahweh’s testimony begins when the fossil evidence dictates: 3.8 billion years
ago, the time fossil finds from around the world attest that life began. This cosmic
epoch ended around 1.9 billion years before our era—with our atmosphere
benefiting from plants converting poisonous carbon dioxide into breathable
oxygen. Consistent with Yahuweh’s testimony, the instant the smoke dissipated
and the earth cooled, allowing liquid water to appear, the simplest organic life
forms sprouted forth in great abundance. And they “reproduced after their kind”
making the earth green.

Last edited:
Really ?
In what way Debbie?

That you would say that in reference to teaching creationism.
You have to teach progressivism in an echo chamber as it doesn't stand up to critical thinking.
Could you highlight the word creationism in my post?
I cant find it .

In reference to creationism.

I cant find it .

You will not manipulate and get away with it Emma. You have not contributed to this thread with any form of critical thinking that it takes to excersize the brain

Trying to turn this into a religious argument will fail. You should be ignored

I cant find it .

You will not manipulate and get away with it Emma. You have not contributed to this thread with any form of critical thinking that it takes to excersize the brain

Feel free.

You don't dictate to me how and when and where I post, thanks.

Goodnight :)

I cant find it .

The topic is leftist progressive indoctrination is schools.
Try to stay on topic.

Feel free.

She thinks it is night time now :eek:

Feel free.

She thinks it is night time now :eek:
It is somewhere.

Forum List

Back