Indie Candidate Evan McMullin Says He ‘Hears’ Vladimir Putin May Be Blackmailing Trump

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Indie Candidate Evan McMullin Says He ‘Hears’ Vladimir Putin May Be Blackmailing Trump

by Ken Meyer | 8:36 pm, September 10th, 2016
In response to Donald Trump‘s latest praise of Vladimir Putin, independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin suggested on Friday that the Russian President may very well have some major dirt on the mogul.

The #NeverTrump longshot candidate appeared on CNN, where he explained that Putin is one of the world’s most destabilizing political forces, despite what the Trump campaign says about him being a strong leader. The former CIA operative also made a point of bringing up several of the troubling developments Trump was facing just before Paul Manafort left his campaign.

“I hear from some of my old intelligence friends that Donald Trump has been engaged in some activities in Russia that Vladimir Putin may be using to blackmail Trump,” McMullin said “There is a lot going on there that I don’t think has come to light fully…You can see it in Donald Trump’s actions.”

When John Berman and Kate Bolduan asked McMullin to elaborate, he eventually pointed to details like Trump supporter General Michael Flynn‘s connections to RT America. Trump recently appeared on the Kremlin-sponsored network, where he refuted the idea that Russian agents could’ve been responsible for hacking the DNC.

“He’s got other staffers…so the proof is there,” McMullin said. “This is absolutely objectionable and an American president should never have these kinds of warped views of a Russian authoritarian like Vladimir Putin.”

-snip-

Or Trump could be working for Russia as he is on their dole. Either way Trump is dangerous.

'HE HEARS...'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I 'hear' Hillary is being blackmailed by Putin, using pictures of her and Barry in bed together, puctures provided to him by Huma...

...at least that's what 'I hear'....

:lmao:

This confirms my suspicions so it must be true, that's how conservatives do it.

I 'heard' Huma was Anthony Weiner in Drag with a lot of make-up on...

Bill Clinton will continue Fund Raising at her funeral if/when she passes..

'He hears' hardly qualifies as evidence. Sorry.

In response to Donald Trump‘s latest praise of Vladimir Putin, independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin suggested on Friday that the Russian President may very well have some major dirt on the mogul.

The #NeverTrump longshot candidate appeared on CNN, where he explained that Putin is one of the world’s most destabilizing political forces, despite what the Trump campaign says about him being a strong leader. The former CIA operative also made a point of bringing up several of the troubling developments Trump was facing just before Paul Manafort left his campaign.

“I hear from some of my old intelligence friends that Donald Trump has been engaged in some activities in Russia that Vladimir Putin may be using to blackmail Trump,” McMullin said “There is a lot going on there that I don’t think has come to light fully…You can see it in Donald Trump’s actions.”

When John Berman and Kate Bolduan asked McMullin to elaborate, he eventually pointed to details like Trump supporter General Michael Flynn‘s connections to RT America. Trump recently appeared on the Kremlin-sponsored network, where he refuted the idea that Russian agents could’ve been responsible for hacking the DNC.

“He’s got other staffers…so the proof is there,” McMullin said. “This is absolutely objectionable and an American president should never have these kinds of warped views of a Russian authoritarian like Vladimir Putin.”

-snip-

Or Trump could be working for Russia as he is on their dole. Either way Trump is dangerous.

I heard that Hillary is an asexual skank who doesn't care that her husband constantly cheats on her because she has no sexual organs and she's hacking up a lung and constantly passing out now.

And ???

-snip-

So tell us Matthew, what do you do for a living?

-snip-

So tell us Matthew, what do you do for a living?

I suspect this is it....

I thought the other day libs were running a lot of threads, blaming Trump for being "Putin's friend".

Now they are saying something completely opposite.

Seems like all Dems party is having a serious brain damage along with their collapsed Queen.

Last edited:
'HE HEARS...'

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I 'hear' Hillary is being blackmailed by Putin, using pictures of her and Barry in bed together, puctures provided to him by Huma...

...at least that's what 'I hear'....

:lmao:
Only you and Trump and the GOP defend Putin. The GOP. The same party that let Bin Laden go.

Forum List

Back