‘Desert Storm’ general lambasts Trump’s ‘incredibly insulting’ remarks about current US military

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
‘Desert Storm’ general lambasts Trump’s ‘incredibly insulting’ remarks about current US military
Former U.S. Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey went all in on Saturday in expressing his belief that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s is completely unsuited and unprepared to take on the role of commander in chief.

McCaffrey said that a president needs to be “knowledgable, smart, cautious, aware that this giant U.S. military — 2.23 million men and women, active guard and reserve — have families. And that when we get 60,000 killed and wounded, which we have in the War on Terror, the commander in chief is responsible for their lives and safety. I think that’s what we want.”

Anchor Richard Lui played McCaffrey a clip of Trump from Thursday night’s Commander-in-Chief Forum in which the former reality TV star said that Pres. Barack Obama and Clinton left our military generals “reduced to rubble.” Trump also said that he would get “a different set of generals” to help make the country’s tactical and strategic decisions.

“So, General, have they been reduced to rubble?” Liu asked. “And what might he mean by ‘reduced to rubble?'”

“I think it’s an asinine statement,” McCaffrey responded. “These armed forces have been at war for 15 years.”

-snip-

Thank you sir for your service and your opinion of this treasonous individual.

Awful.

But so true. obastard got rid of everyone competent and replaced them all with sycophants.

Don't you find it somewhat hard to explain why Trump is supported 2 to 1 over Hillary as Commander-in-Chief by the active duty military and by veterans?

He's a big mouthed idiot.

14233124_606147709570886_1342842839498777307_n.jpg

Don't you find it somewhat hard to explain why Trump is supported 2 to 1 over Hillary as Commander-in-Chief by the active duty military and by veterans?

The Repub senator from my state has voted against every single bill that could increase jobs, jobs and housing for vets, safer equipment for soldiers and yet, the military/vets adore him.

You really gotta hand it to the lying Repubs.

McCaffrey is a Hillary ass-kisser who knows the military has been gutted, which is what liberals do, from what it was during D.S.

The Repub senator from my state has voted against every single bill that could increase jobs, jobs and housing for vets, safer equipment for soldiers and yet, the military/vets adore him.

You really gotta hand it to the lying Repubs.

I said nothing about any Republican at all, Idiot. I simply said the military and veterans prefer Trump over Hillary for Commander-in-Chief by 2 TO 1 MARGIN.

I wouldn't read too much into that.

Generals (active or retired) tend to defend the efficiency of the military, much as others defend their alma maters, eh?

Right or wrong... it's not exactly a surprise, is it?

Dog bites man.

Nothing new to see here.

Move along, folks... move along.

Last edited:
He's a big mouthed idiot.

14233124_606147709570886_1342842839498777307_n.jpg

The guy has no clue about anything he ever says. He just doesn't care, but his DUMB supporters don't care either.

Actually, I'd say that you don't care who the military and veterans prefer to lead them. Who YOU prefer is more important than those folks. Just like the Secret Service despise Hillary and consider being assigned to her detail as a punishment assignment.

Keep trying, Matthew, you're a good soldier. :lol:
i am pretty sure dean took matthew,the one who had something to say about both parties at one time, out to lunch one day.....and this guy came back with him.....here is matt driving home from that luncheon....this was his reaction every time he saw someone he just knew was a republican.......
dean gets another disciple...

Forum List

Back