India Reopens 100 Coal Mines

Says the person whose life has already been enriched because of fossil fuels.

It has. And it's been enriched by leaded gasoline as well! My parents drove me around using leaded gas as I was growing up.

Doesn't mean I can't ever imagine the world without it or appreciate the damage it did.

Your answer seems to ALWAYS BE "DO NOT INVENT OR DEVELOP THE FUTURE!"
What I want or don’t want is irrelevant. Because Compared to high energy density fossil fuels low energy density technologies aren’t effective or practical especially in the poorer regions. It’s just math.

Couldn’t careless what you believe about me. Or don’t believe about me.

Well, I am pretty sure you are a fake. So it's beyond belief, and I KNOW this because you NEVER post anything in technical detail. The best you will ever do is find a random graph of data you, yourself, don't understand and then post it and demand everyone explain it.

Sorry, but you gave away your hand a long time ago. Faker.

I'm curious, though, when you set out to gin up this fake identity as a "retired petroleum engineer" so you could spread your fake/troll content why you chose "petroleum engineer"? I mean if you had chosen any other field you could probably avoid having to demonstrate any technical skill. But you chose a field where you SHOULD be able to speak at length about technical topics, but you never do.

oh sure, you found one thing about borehole pressures, god only knows why that came up in your google search, but that is literally the ONLY technical thing you've said. And even then you didn't actually talk about it, you leveraged it to make it sound like I wasn't a real scientist.

You are clearly not even remotely associated with ANY technical field. You might have been a drill rig worker, and maybe the company you worked for gave you a title of "engineer" because everyone who stumbled in, passed a drug test and had managed to wrestle an associates degree to the floor was called "engineer". That doesn't make you anything more than a guy who slugged his way through a couple of intro level science classes.

Which is why you can't speak TECHNICALLY to any topic whatsoever.

Well, I am pretty sure you are a fake. So it's beyond belief, and I KNOW this because you NEVER post anything in technical detail. The best you will ever do is find a random graph of data you, yourself, don't understand and then post it and demand everyone explain it.

Sorry, but you gave away your hand a long time ago. Faker.

I'm curious, though, when you set out to gin up this fake identity as a "retired petroleum engineer" so you could spread your fake/troll content why you chose "petroleum engineer"? I mean if you had chosen any other field you could probably avoid having to demonstrate any technical skill. But you chose a field where you SHOULD be able to speak at length about technical topics, but you never do.

oh sure, you found one thing about borehole pressures, god only knows why that came up in your google search, but that is literally the ONLY technical thing you've said. And even then you didn't actually talk about it, you leveraged it to make it sound like I wasn't a real scientist.

You are clearly not even remotely associated with ANY technical field. You might have been a drill rig worker, and maybe the company you worked for gave you a title of "engineer" because everyone who stumbled in, passed a drug test and had managed to wrestle an associates degree to the floor was called "engineer". That doesn't make you anything more than a guy who slugged his way through a couple of intro level science classes.

Which is why you can't speak TECHNICALLY to any topic whatsoever.
Let me know when you can walk me through the last 50 million years of oxygen isotope curve.

3 million years of ice age and 50 million years of preceding cooling says otherwise.

Your logic is flawed. This is something a real scientist could understand: yes there is an overarching Cenozoic ice age ongoing, NO, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HUMANS CANNOT IMPACT THE CLIMATE BY CAUSING WARMING.

I wish you understood at least a modicum of logic. Science would be nice as well. But lacking both is making your points dull and repetitive.

It means you are making a moral argument like a church lady.

I never claimed I wasn't. I wish you could read better.

Are you really this dumb in real life? Just a bumbling moron who neither listens nor reads what others say and then demands to be part of the conversation?

Forum List

Back