EU May Declare Lithium a Hazard to Humans

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
All part of the plan.
I'm reading a book about an orphan boy in China around the end of the 2nd world war and he tells the story of the CCP taking over China and taking control of the farms and factories and intentionally ruining the economy to persuade the people to go along... The ones that didn't were killed.... The American people who don't read anything other than a menu and a tweet have no idea how hard life can be when you lose your freedoms....
Politicians in China who tried to stand up to the CCP were arrested for petty crimes at best and jailed without a trial.... The Chinese justice system was taken over by the CCP... Soon opposing the CCP became an illegal act..... The similarities to us now are frightening....

I'm reading a book about an orphan boy in China around the end of the 2nd world war and he tells the story of the CCP taking over China and taking control of the farms and factories and intentionally ruining the economy to persuade the people to go along... The ones that didn't were killed.... The American people who don't read anything other than a menu and a tweet have no idea how hard life can be when you lose your freedoms....
Politicians in China who tried to stand up to the CCP were arrested for petty crimes at best and jailed without a trial.... The Chinese justice system was taken over by the CCP... Soon opposing the CCP became an illegal act..... The similarities to us now are frightening....
Even better is what the Commies in Cambodia did. Empty the cities to live in camps then murder anyone who could read or write because you were then a threat. Wear glasses? Then you can read.

Hard to conceal yourself too. They’d ask who here knows medicine? Get in the truck. Math? Get in the truck. Then they took you away and murdered you.

This will kill what is left of the economy of the planet....

Not necessarily so. I think we both agree that fossil fuels will ultimately cost more to society and possibly severely damage it due to climate change but new battery technologies are in the works. I recently read about a sodium ion battery technology someone is investigating.

Don't worry. We'll find some way to get off fossil fuels before we do irreparable damage (I hope)

You will own nothing
You will eat nothing
You will drink nothing
You will wear nothing
You will go nowhere
You will read nothing
You will understand nothing

But you will watch your Dear Leader streamed endlessly on large screens

And You Will Be Happy....or else

Sounds a bit hyperbolic. Yes people do bad things. That doesn't necessarily mean that people who actually understand science you don't understand are going to force you into reeducation camps.

It's always "catastrophizing" with you guys. The minute someone suggests something that you disagree with you have to go out and find the most EXTREME cases where someone did something really bad and assume that that's the only choice. Either we leave everything as it's been for the last 100 years or we become a vicious murderous dictatorship.

Do you see how twisted that is?

And what "freedoms" are under threat for you right now? Seriously. You guys lose your collective sh*t at shadows.

Not necessarily so. I think we both agree that fossil fuels will ultimately cost more to society and possibly severely damage it due to climate change but new battery technologies are in the works. I recently read about a sodium ion battery technology someone is investigating.

Don't worry. We'll find some way to get off fossil fuels before we do irreparable damage (I hope)

It isn't severely damaging the planet at all heck NASA doesn't agree with your stupid claim as they state:

April 16, 2016

Carbon Dioxide Fertilization Greening Earth, Study Finds​

Excerpt:

From a quarter to half of Earth’s vegetated lands has shown significant greening over the last 35 years largely due to rising levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Climate Change on April 25.

An international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries led the effort, which involved using satellite data from NASA’s Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectrometer and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer instruments to help determine the leaf area index, or amount of leaf cover, over the planet’s vegetated regions. The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.

LINK

:oops8:

I've always said that when we can stop drilling it won't be the sun or the wind that makes it possible it will be something we haven't even discovered yet...

We’re in an interglacial cycle, chicken little. The sky isn’t falling.

We’re in an interglacial cycle, chicken little. The sky isn’t falling.

Yeah, we get it, you googled "interglacial" now that's all you will talk about. It's literally the only reason you know anything about earth history which you think only extends back to the beginning of the Cenozoic.

LOL.

Nuclear winter.

A post so gnomic it doesn't really seem to have a meaning.

Let's try to parse it out:

1. Is ding suggesting that nuclear winter will solve our energy problems? No, that doesn't make sense.

2. Is ding suggesting that nuclear power won't be good because it might lead to nuclear winter? No, that's not rational either since nuclear plants won't go out in a nuclear explosion like a bomb so it won't throw up enough stuff into the atmosphere to be a nuclear winter scenario when one meltsdown (as they do from time to time)

3. Maybe Ding is suggesting that with more nuclear power plants we'll see a spike in proliferation of fissile materials somehow enriched beyond what is needed for power and up into the ranges of weapons-grade and that will lead to nuclear wars which lead to nuclear winter.

Hmmm....which is it? Would you care to "explain" your post, Ding? Nah, I knew you wouldn't.

Yeah, we get it, you googled "interglacial" now that's all you will talk about. It's literally the only reason you know anything about earth history which you think only extends back to the beginning of the Cenozoic.

LOL.
I’ve been studying earth’s climate history for the last 20 years. It’s why I can discuss it and you can’t.

Forum List

Back