independent economists overwhelmingly side with democrats on economic policy

why was there white flight?

Institutional Jim Crow racism. Levittown, NY is a perfect example.
are you saying white people are obligated to live with someone you say they should? Again, I'm curious as to why whites left? I think most call it suburbs, property value and land ownership. you seem to be stuck on race. hmmmmm who is racist?

Economists paid by democrats, side with them?

What Democrats paid these economists and how much did they pay them?

It's not like Conservatives who paid Rogoff and Reinhart to come up with a bullshit justification for austerity.

Wow, what a find. These people know exactly how to make the economy flourish... flourish for themselves.

So...you're saying economists support tax plans because it makes them primarily "flourish"? How so?
why can't democrats get jobs for blacks?

are you saying white people are obligated to live with someone you say they should?

No, that's you trying to put words in my mouth.

I'm saying that white people were encouraged by Jim Crow racism and discriminatory federal housing policy to leave the cities for the suburbs.

Again, I'm curious as to why whites left? I think most call it suburbs, property value and land ownership. you seem to be stuck on race. hmmmmm who is racist?

They left for two reasons:

1. Racism.
2. Favorable race-based federal housing policy

are you saying white people are obligated to live with someone you say they should?

No, that's you trying to put words in my mouth.

I'm saying that white people were encouraged by Jim Crow racism and discriminatory federal housing policy to leave the cities for the suburbs.

Again, I'm curious as to why whites left? I think most call it suburbs, property value and land ownership. you seem to be stuck on race. hmmmmm who is racist?

They left for two reasons:

1. Racism.
2. Favorable race-based federal housing policy
I know what you wrote, and I interpreted from what you wrote. so again, you're saying they weren't allowed the freedom to leave and get more land and build a bigger home in a quiet suburb cause a black moved in? you call them racists. hmmmmmm

maybe they didn't like the local and county tax rates? dude, there is so much that you don't know. Why can't a black neighborhood sustain itself without violence?

given Trump hasnt done a damn thing to effect our economy, apparently the economic policies in place are sound, and working well.

Thank you O.

I know what you wrote, and I interpreted from what you wrote.

You vastly overestimate your personal capabilities.

so again, you're saying they weren't allowed the freedom to leave and get more land and build a bigger home in a quiet suburb cause a black moved in? you call them racists. hmmmmmm

The reason they left was because of racism and favorable housing policies. Yes, those who left for places like Levittown were racist fucks who simply didn't want to be around black people, and who got favorable lending standards and rates from banks who didn't extend that favor-ability to minority communities.

Do yourself a favor and research what "redlining" means. Because redlining was the practice employed by racist fucks to segregate the population.

so no answer eh? why are dems against blacks getting better educated? I can go on and on.

But you didn't answer my question, which came first. Instead, you ignored it because you're a pussy.

Well, you can't spell ignorance without ignore.

Economists paid by democrats, side with them?

What Democrats paid these economists and how much did they pay them?

It's not like Conservatives who paid Rogoff and Reinhart to come up with a bullshit justification for austerity.

Wow, what a find. These people know exactly how to make the economy flourish... flourish for themselves.

So...you're saying economists support tax plans because it makes them primarily "flourish"? How so?

The economists are paid by democrat university funds.

They support the policies, because otherwise they would get fired from their positions, positions which amount to parroting democrat policies. The tax rate or economy they couldn't give less of a damn about. They want their free shit as every democrat.

I know what you wrote, and I interpreted from what you wrote.

You vastly overestimate your personal capabilities.

so again, you're saying they weren't allowed the freedom to leave and get more land and build a bigger home in a quiet suburb cause a black moved in? you call them racists. hmmmmmm

The reason they left was because of racism and favorable housing policies. Yes, those who left for places like Levittown were racist fucks who simply didn't want to be around black people, and who got favorable lending standards and rates from banks who didn't extend that favor-ability to minority communities.

Do yourself a favor and research what "redlining" means. Because redlining was the practice employed by racist fucks to segregate the population.
Yes, those who left for places like Levittown were racist fucks who simply didn't want to be around black people,

and again, why can't a black neighborhood exist without gun violence?

People didn't want to deal with gun violence. so they left. It's happened around the globe. so again, how is it racist to want to be in peace with more property, more money less taxes? fk man, they're in bed with the dems. don't know why.

Economists are inherently biased. Everyone knows this. Seriously folks get a girp.

The basic premise of the thread is a bit off. But, when you see a general consensus about stuff like the cost of Trump's tax cut ... it's real.

The economists are paid by democrat university funds.

So funding for universities is purely a "Democratic" thing? Do you not think universities should be funded? This also doesn't explain how they "flourish" if taxes on the wealthy are raised. Does it mean that higher taxes on the wealthy leads to increased funding for public colleges and universities?

They support the policies, because otherwise they would get fired from their positions, positions which amount to parroting democrat policies.

Rogoff and Reinhart, who took money from Conservatives to produce a false study called "Growth in the Time of Debt" are both Harvard professors. So wouldn't the inverse of what you're saying actually be true? That the ones who take money from Conservatives to produce conclusions that align with their ideology be the ones seeking "to flourish" from tax rates? After all, it was the wealthy who bankrolled that study, which produced the conclusion that tax cuts and austerity are the answer to economic contraction; an entirely false conclusion.

You're saying that if the professors didn't come to these conclusions they would be "fired". By whom? Who would fire them?

The tax rate or economy they couldn't give less of a damn about. They want their free shit as every democrat.

So economists who work at public universities (but not private ones?) want "free shit"? What "shit" is it they want for free?

If in a given year you earn $30,000 ...a friend loans you $5,000 and you spend $32,000, is that a surplus? While you can claim "I received $35,000 and only spent $32,000, thus I have a surplus," that's a pretty weak argument when you know that $2,000 of the money you spent was actually borrowed and has to be paid back later. That's pretty much what happened in 2000. We still owe that intragovernmental holdings debt...which is why the National Debt increased while the Public debt decreased!

The reason the debt was transferred from Public Debt to Intragovernmental Debt is because the interest rates paid on Public Debt are much higher than those paid on Intragovernmental Debt. So that's why you use SS Trust to reduce Public Debt...that way, you pay less interest on the Public Debt. And isn't paying interest on the debt one of your chief screeching complaints? Well, transferring debt accomplishes the goal of reducing interest payments on Public Debt.

So WTF are you talking about!?

So you've finally admitted that there was no surplus? We're making progress here, Derp!

Leave to the derp. Nothing changes. He still hates small independent businesses. Definitely a greedy little sucker.

Small businesses have nothing to do with the top tax rate. Most small businesses don't even net out $100K a year in profits. Congrats for making this about something it's not.

and again, why can't a black neighborhood exist without gun violence?.

Because of racist drug laws that create a drug trade that results in crime.

Maybe if you shitheads stop letting guns be sold via the Iron Pipeline into cities, the gun death rate would decline.

But of course, that would require you to actually reconcile your fundamental contradictory and masturbatory argument. You lament the crime in the cities, yet oppose ending the War on Drugs and stricter standards on gun purchasing. So how are you not the cause of the thing you complain about?

People didn't want to deal with gun violence. so they left. It's happened around the globe. so again, how is it racist to want to be in peace with more property, more money less taxes? fk man, they're in bed with the dems. don't know why.

They didn't leave because of gun violence - that wasn't a thing in the 1950's and 60's when places like Levittown were created. They left because they are racist fucks who don't like black people, and they supported segregation because they're racist fucks.

So you've finally admitted that there was no surplus? We're making progress here, Derp!

There most definitely was a surplus...that's how Public Debt was reduced.

Fucking moron. Is it any wonder that any time Conservatives get their hands on the budget, deficits and debt immediately appear or are exacerbated?

Forum List

Back