Incredible Story at RNC of Romney's character..

Conservadude

Registered Conservative
Aug 8, 2012
VA

:eusa_clap:

I don't care who the heck you are, you can't look me in the eye and tell this couple, along with the dozens of others that told similar stories, were just making them up.

The leftist portrayal of Romney as a rich, out of touch person that hates the least among these, is completely and utterly ridiculous.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
RNC 2012: Church Members Share Moving Tale of Son's Tragic Death - YouTube

I don't care who the heck you are, you can't look me in the eye and tell this couple, along with the dozens of others that told similar stories, were just making them up.

The leftist portrayal of Romney as a rich, out of touch person that hates the least among these, is completely and utterly ridiculous.

"I don't care who the heck you are, you can't look me in the eye and tell this couple, along with the dozens of others that told similar stories, were just making them up."

Then you don't know some of the people here...just wait and see.

RNC 2012: Church Members Share Moving Tale of Son's Tragic Death - YouTube

"I don't care who the heck you are, you can't look me in the eye and tell this couple, along with the dozens of others that told similar stories, were just making them up."

Then you don't know some of the people here...just wait and see.

Well.. that is true,

But I wish everyone would at least watch the video before commenting at all.

Maybe, just maybe.. They'd see the good in this guy.

It's time we had a leader in the White House that has integrity, leadership skills, compassion for others and can work with a variety of people. He's the man we need in times like this.

Romney favorable rating -0.4

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

Obama favorable rating 3.6

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

No change, not Convention bump. Romney's winning personality is really telling in this race.

The Convention was from 8/28 until 8/30!!!! The RCP Poll was from 8/13 to 8/ 26!!!

That was before the convention. Now do you see a problem with RCP?

The only "proof" I've seen of Romney "not caring for us" was the god-awful ad from the that superpac, where the guy blamed Romney for his wife's death.. and went without mentioning that without Bain Capitol and Mitt Romney, he would have lost his job eight years earlier.

But it's incredible to see the media continue to pander to the thought that he's just an out of touch rich-guy.. I mean, when has Obama EVER had this many people come out and talk about his character (that knew him prior to politics)..

It just goes to prove that the Democratic party just despises anyone that is successful. It doesn't matter how much you give back.

I mean.. he ran the Olympics and served a term as governor without taking a salary.. and if he really wanted to just make money, why wouldn't he stay in business now, instead of running to fix the country?

Doesn't make any sense.. and no Obamabot can make it make sense.

The only "proof" I've seen of Romney "not caring for us" was the god-awful ad from the that superpac, where the guy blamed Romney for his wife's death.. and went without mentioning that without Bain Capitol and Mitt Romney, he would have lost his job eight years earlier.

But it's incredible to see the media continue to pander to the thought that he's just an out of touch rich-guy.. I mean, when has Obama EVER had this many people come out and talk about his character (that knew him prior to politics)..

It just goes to prove that the Democratic party just despises anyone that is successful. It doesn't matter how much you give back.

I mean.. he ran the Olympics and served a term as governor without taking a salary.. and if he really wanted to just make money, why wouldn't he stay in business now, instead of running to fix the country?

The Democratic Party just despises everyone, including themselves.

That is not totally true either, but it's your opinion.

Last edited:
Romney favorable rating -0.4

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

Obama favorable rating 3.6

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

No change, not Convention bump. Romney's winning personality is really telling in this race.

Did you have something to say about the video, Obamabot?
No, he just spews when he can't argue. Typical libtard. The other side, obamaturd has no character.

I have been a Repub all of my adult life...I didn't think those stories were helpful.......it just didn't work for me.

Doesn't mean they aren't true...I just felt they were over the top.

Forum List

Back