Incredible - Mooch Bans Parents From Children's Hospital So She Can Have Her Photo-op

And here is former First Lady Barbara Bush being dastardly again, I tell you!! Why, she was even reading books to sick kids at the hospital! How dare she!!

Barbara-Bush_sham-725x502.jpg

Portland ME - Barbara Bush Visits Maine Children s Hospital

Avery Garrison, 3, of Scarborough, Maine, examines bracelets worn by former first lady Barbara Bush, Thursday, Aug. 22, 2013, at the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. Bush read a children's book and introduced the patients to her dog during the visit. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)

My Lord, what is the world coming to??

First Lady Michelle Obama visited St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital late this afternoon, interacting with and answering questions from St. Jude patients and their families in the hospital’s activity room, while promising to sing and dance with patients after the media left. Obama is the fourth First Lady to visit St. Jude.

“I like to go places where when the cameras are on, they can show the good that’s going on in the world,” she said.

Michelle Obama visits St. Jude Children s Research Hospital Video - Memphis Business Journal

Today it is considered a crime to kill someone while drunk driving...

Back then, not
Oh, look, here is former First Lady Barbara Bush doing something dastardly, I tell you! She visited sick kids in a hospital:

gty_visiting_sick_children_2003_04_mi_130308_ss_ssh.jpg

Sooo...is the consensus that lefties are okay with parents being banned for photo-ops with their sick children?

Fuck that. Nobody's using my kid as a prop.

Today it is considered a crime to kill someone while drunk driving...

Back then, not
Oh, look, here is former First Lady Barbara Bush doing something dastardly, I tell you! She visited sick kids in a hospital:

gty_visiting_sick_children_2003_04_mi_130308_ss_ssh.jpg

Sooo...is the consensus that lefties are okay with parents being banned for photo-ops with their sick children?

Fuck that. Nobody's using my kid as a prop.

Hopefully you'll make it to a couch before you faint. She visited some sick kids in the hospital...the horror of it all.

Does a photo of the event even exist? I can't find the name of the children's hospital, or any images.

So we have Moochelle, who stalks into the hospital, demands the parents be removed, has pictures taken, then leaves...

And we have Mrs. Reagan, who visits the children and their parents, and apparently doesn't publicize it, period.

Does a photo of the event even exist? I can't find the name of the children's hospital, or any images.

So we have Moochelle, who stalks into the hospital, demands the parents be removed, has pictures taken, then leaves...

And we have Mrs. Reagan, who visits the children and their parents, and apparently doesn't publicize it, period.
right

michelle ordered them gone

personally

and you have the intel on that magically

and nancy didnt, and didnt publicize it..............yet you magically know all about it

stupid smug fuck

I'm glad you brought her up.

Nancy Reagan is awesome:

"In April of 1985, Mrs. Reagan invited the wives of world leaders to attend a First Ladies Conference on Drug Abuse at the White House and was joined by eighteen first ladies. In October of that same year, during the United Nations’ 40th anniversary, thirty first ladies joined her in New York for the second First Ladies Conference.

"On October 27, 1986, President Reagan signed the “National Crusade for a Drug Free America” anti-drug abuse bill into law, and Mrs. Reagan considered it a personal victory. And on October 25, 1988, Mrs. Reagan addressed the United Nations General Assembly, urging the United States to do more to solve the drug problem through education and law enforcement directed at drug users. She said that developing nations must still work with the United States to suppress drug production and smuggling, but the United States could do more to curb the demand created by its own citizens."

What has the first skank done again? I know she completely destroyed the er of that hospital that she was paid 10,000,000 to *fix*...before she quit.

And she has had lots of pictures of her with her mouth full of various types of food....but mostly, she's destroyed everything she touches.

Like her criminal pos husband.

REAGANFOUNDATION.ORG NANCY REAGAN JUST SAY NO

Forum List

Back