Incredible - Mooch Bans Parents From Children's Hospital So She Can Have Her Photo-op

Certainly a THRILL they will remember the rest of their lives

140917_michelle_obama_st_judes_ap_605.jpg

So what? I am sure the kids enjoyed the visit from the First Lady. People are going to whine no matter what she does. She visited some sick kids the hospital?! Oh my goodness...the outrage...the scandal...hopefully you can make it to couch before you faint.

Except thats not what happened, now think for once,your a very sick 4 year old girl/or boy,your going to the hosp[ital for treatment,your already scared,now your parents are taken from you,you think he or she is going to be thrilled?? use your brain for more than a dope stash.

The First Lady visits some sick kids in the hospital and the political stooges try desperately to turn it into some scandal. The drama queens at World Net Daily certainly know their audience.

The children were extremely excited because they all thought she was one of the actors from the original "Planet of the Apes" movie.

Then someone told them she was just the president's wife.

The poor kids where all sad and very disappointed........ :cry:

Last edited:
She's nothing but the stupid wife of the president. Why does she need photo-ops anyway?. I hated laura bush but she didn't do crap like this.
your opinion is invalid

you dont like black ppl

shes black
'
you have an axe to grind and therefore you cannot be trusted with a valid view on these topics

dismissed

So what? I am sure the kids enjoyed the visit from the First Lady. People are going to whine no matter what she does. She visited some sick kids the hospital?! Oh my goodness...the outrage...the scandal...hopefully you can make it to couch before you faint.

Except thats not what happened, now think for once,your a very sick 4 year old girl/or boy,your going to the hosp[ital for treatment,your already scared,now your parents are taken from you,you think he or she is going to be thrilled?? use your brain for more than a dope stash.
Except....that's not happening.

The First Lady visits some sick kids in the hospital and the political stooges try desperately to turn it into some scandal. The drama queens at World Net Daily certainly know their audience.
You have to consider what kind of people they, like the OP, are. It's a very sad thing to watch such pitifulness.

She's nothing but the stupid wife of the president. Why does she need photo-ops anyway?. I hated laura bush but she didn't do crap like this.
Laura Bush killed her ex boyfriend. True story.

I know that and that's why i hated laura. When 17 she ran a stop sign and killed him and no charges were ever filed against her!! You have to figure her parents bought off whoever they need to buy off.

Don't be ridiculous. Charges aren't filed in every fatal car accident, even if the person who survives ran a stop sign. Running a stop sign is a violation, not a crime, for pete's sakes. Speeding likewise..it's a violation, not a crime.

you prolly shouldnt engage a screenname "shootspeeders" about traffic violations if you want a serious convo though

Just think of how happy the children will be over seeing the first lady

An experience they will never forget
So some really sick kids might get a passing view,without their parents by them,yep that's a real opportunity,these kids are there because they are SICK,some very very sick,to off handily brush that fact off speak volumes about your character.

Hey....they can see their parents anytime

Meeting the first lady one on one is a once in a lifetime thrill
You are truly dense!!

This is a hospital for very sick kids its not an amusement park,some of those kids won't see their parent many more times.try being a human instead of a tool.

Meeting the 1st lady and the president isn't as big a deal,unless your a fluffer.they both jam popcorn into their mouths and wipe thier hands on their cloth like many others they are just people.

Actually you are the truly dense one on so many levels, along with the o.p.

None of these parents pay the enormous hospital bills; they live on the campus for free and are at arm's length should a medical emergency arises.
Those with special circumstances are being allowed to have both parents in the hospital.

The money to pay for their children's care comes from people like First Lady Obama, who contribute their time and money to raise awareness and ask for contributors to the hospital.

Guess in your "hate the Obamas" rant, all these factual and reasonable points escaped you.

There is also the Secret Service precautions that all Presidents and First Ladies are afforded since time immortal, yet somehow this time is different...really?

Really, the next time the full moon is scheduled to rise, get your post in before the moon madness engulfs you.

Actually, you should try to use your brain...

“It’s different from any other hospital,” she said. “We have very few inpatient patients here. Most of our patients live on our campus or around our campus … We pay for their treatment and their housing and their food and their travel and everything. So most of our patients are coming into the campus, going into their different appointments throughout the hospital throughout the day and then they’re leaving. They’re not sleeping in a hotel. So it’s not a traditional hospital in that sense.”

Read more at Michelle O creates trouble for kids with cancer

The kids aren't confined to hospital beds, they live in the free housing that people like the First Lady help get paid for, the Secret Service is asking that only one parent walk or transport their child from the dorm to the hospital for their appointment and then go back home.

Calm down with the shrillness...

The children were extremely excited because they all thought she was one of the actors from the original "Planet of the Apes" movie.

Then someone told them she was just the president's wife.

The poor kids where all sad and very disappointed........ :cry:

In your failed attempt at a racist jab, all you did was highlight your own stupidity.
How many of these children were children in 1968???

Elementary school mathematics, the subject most racist tend to flunk...

Forum List

Back