Incredible - Mooch Bans Parents From Children's Hospital So She Can Have Her Photo-op

Does a photo of the event even exist? I can't find the name of the children's hospital, or any images.

So we have Moochelle, who stalks into the hospital, demands the parents be removed, has pictures taken, then leaves...

And we have Mrs. Reagan, who visits the children and their parents, and apparently doesn't publicize it, period.
right

michelle ordered them gone

personally

and you have the intel on that magically

and nancy didnt, and didnt publicize it..............yet you magically know all about it

stupid smug fuck

Speak English.

Not..whatever that is. Oh and I don't do ebonics, but if I did I can tell who is real and who isn't. So if you do use ebonics, make sure you're not just affecting ebonics..

Like another fabulous first lady affected a southern accent...doesn't anybody remember that gem?

Oh, and look, those two evil first ladies together (Nancy Reagan and Michelle Obama):

Nancy_Reagan_with_Michelle_Obama_cropped.jpg

Think of the poor children!!
What's Michelle doing, serving Mrs Reagan dinner?

I think she's going to help her to the potty.

Here's another class act:

And here is former First Lady Barbara Bush being dastardly again, I tell you!! Why, she was even reading books to sick kids at the hospital! How dare she!!

Barbara-Bush_sham-725x502.jpg

Portland ME - Barbara Bush Visits Maine Children s Hospital

Avery Garrison, 3, of Scarborough, Maine, examines bracelets worn by former first lady Barbara Bush, Thursday, Aug. 22, 2013, at the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine. Bush read a children's book and introduced the patients to her dog during the visit. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty)

My Lord, what is the world coming to??

I see parents in the room! Apparently she didn't kick them out in order to use the kids, either....

Does a photo of the event even exist? I can't find the name of the children's hospital, or any images.

So we have Moochelle, who stalks into the hospital, demands the parents be removed, has pictures taken, then leaves...

And we have Mrs. Reagan, who visits the children and their parents, and apparently doesn't publicize it, period.
right

michelle ordered them gone

personally

and you have the intel on that magically

and nancy didnt, and didnt publicize it..............yet you magically know all about it

stupid smug fuck

Speak English.

Not..whatever that is. Oh and I don't do ebonics, but if I did I can tell who is real and who isn't. So if you do use ebonics, make sure you're not just affecting ebonics..

Like another fabulous first lady affected a southern accent...doesn't anybody remember that gem?
smug partisan fucking idiot says what?

bologna EVERY day is healthy

YOU said that, do ya remember?

is that dumber than ebonics? I kinda think it is. you're the reason usa turned to fat fucks, idiots like you without a clue.

Good heavens, git, are you okay? Because you sound like you're having a seizure of some sort.

Are you rapping now? It's hard to tell.

A photo is right here on this thread.

And the First Lady wasn't stalking, she was invited, you stupid fuck.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

she's the jealous type, and mainly jealous of the ppl she hates

"Stalks into" is not the same as "stalking" you abject loon, lol. Not in the sense that you're using it, anyway.

I mean does a photo of the event that YOU referenced exist..you know..of Nancy Reagan visiting kids in hospitals.

Try to keep up.

"Stalks into" is not the same as "stalking" you abject loon, lol. Not in the sense that you're using it, anyway.
Distinction without a difference. Now, go ride your broom.

she's the jealous type, and mainly jealous of the ppl she hates

You two are obviously angry because you are having difficulties with the language. As an English tutor, I understand how frustrating it can be when you don't know what people are talking about, and when you can't get your own ideas (no matter how small!) across.

I am here to help. You present your copy to me, and I will edit it and present it back to you in a more palatable, accurate, and readable form.

You are welcome.

Distinction without a difference. Now, go ride your broom.

Lol..here, for example...

Yes, there is a difference between "stalking", as in "stalking someone" (you know, *following* to a criminal extent) and "stalking" as in "walking with a long stride".

I'll give you a minute to let that sink in.

I could out write you, out wit you and most certainly have a more firm grasp on the human body than you do Mrs. Bologna sandwiches EVERY day. (omg)

But who the fuck tries that hard on a meaningless messageboard conversation?

answer is!!! : YOU! YOU do!

Here is your medal:

:9:

I could out write you, out wit you and most certainly have a more firm grasp on the human body than you do Mrs. Bologna sandwiches EVERY day. (omg)

But who the fuck tries that hard on a meaningless messageboard conversation?

answer is!!! : YOU! YOU do!

Here is your medal:

:9:

Yup, you are obviously talented, lol.

I do, and often.

It so happens I don't give a fuck on "usmb," its about the same % of care in my life as oh. ...........say, tying your thong sandles.

Ive been hired to write.

You tutor english, mmm kay? Oh, its a profound science even a 1yr old can do it.

Forum List

Back