Incredible: 68% Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Should Take Birthers More Seriously

A New York Daily News Poll is moved to conspiracy theory's. Very interesting!!

Last edited:
I happen to agree with the 68%

Birthers are borderline psychopaths and need to be watched more closely. Obama just laughs them off as a bunch of kooks.....but you never know

I think they should be rounded up and detained for their own safety

What never ceases to amaze me is how people, when presented with evidence, will not acknowledge it. Instead, they launch ad hominen attacks on the people presenting the evidence. I'm new here, but I see this trend whenever questions about Zero are raised. Usually it is to attack the poster as a racist. Then proceeds to attacking the sanity of the poster. No counter evidence is provided. It is an age old liberal tactic to discredit the person providing the information, and not in any way disproving the information.
Questions have been raised about Zero ever since he was elected. What has come out in the last three years is a consistent program to suppress any investigation into Zero's eligibility. Sheriff Arpaio found that records about airline passengers entering the US in the week it is claimed Zero was born in HI were missing from the records. No other week was missing. The Sheriff also found evidence that reporters and commentators were threatened with loss of jobs and federal investigations if they tried to investigate Zero. Sheriff Arpaio himself is under attack by the 'justice' department in an effort to shut him up.
Zero refuses to release any records about his background. Reporters were able to track down Palin's grade school records, but can't get any of Zero's school records.

It is said there are non so blind as they that refuse to see. Voters have a right to know that a candidate for the White House is fully qualified. For the last few years I have seen way too many unanswered questions about Obama to let me be comfortable with him. And it is his policies that make him abhorrent to me. To save the country he needs to be removed from from the White House.

I'm sure Obama was born in this country, otherwise I'm sure we'd know by now. So many other issues with Obama.

This theory ranks with Bush rigged election BS and Bush was behind 9/11 crap. I can't believe how easily people will believe.

Suppose the New York Giants showed up at the Super Bowl last year and for some reason the New England Patriots could not make it.
And the New York Giants take the field, fumble the ball every play and lose on 17 safeties 34 - 0.
To a team THAT NEVER TOOK THE FIELD.
That is exactly what happened to The Birthers here in Atlanta when Orly Taitz, et al came to town.
But they sold plenty of T shirts, hats, bumper stickers and buttons.
That is what this is all about.
Selling novelty items to the naive and gullible that believe this nonsense.
And they are lined up at the door to buy them.
SUCKERS.

What never ceases to amaze me is how people, when presented with evidence, will not acknowledge it. Instead, they launch ad hominen attacks on the people presenting the evidence. I'm new here, but I see this trend whenever questions about Zero are raised. Usually it is to attack the poster as a racist. Then proceeds to attacking the sanity of the poster. No counter evidence is provided. It is an age old liberal tactic to discredit the person providing the information, and not in any way disproving the information.
Questions have been raised about Zero ever since he was elected. What has come out in the last three years is a consistent program to suppress any investigation into Zero's eligibility. Sheriff Arpaio found that records about airline passengers entering the US in the week it is claimed Zero was born in HI were missing from the records. No other week was missing. The Sheriff also found evidence that reporters and commentators were threatened with loss of jobs and federal investigations if they tried to investigate Zero. Sheriff Arpaio himself is under attack by the 'justice' department in an effort to shut him up.
Zero refuses to release any records about his background. Reporters were able to track down Palin's grade school records, but can't get any of Zero's school records.

It is said there are non so blind as they that refuse to see. Voters have a right to know that a candidate for the White House is fully qualified. For the last few years I have seen way too many unanswered questions about Obama to let me be comfortable with him. And it is his policies that make him abhorrent to me. To save the country he needs to be removed from from the White House.

No such evidence exists. Arpaio made it all up. He is seriously ill and is deflecting from his own fraud case out there.
What authority does a county sherrif have in this anyway?
He has NO subpoena power other than the county he lives in, no jurisditional powere to investigate anything other than if it happened in his county, no authority to ANY Federal records of any kind.
How come you fall for this crap? Arpaio has not done any of this. He has no ability to do any of it. No powers whatsoever. He is a lowly county sherrif only.
You are the one that is blind. I vote Republican for 35 years.
The birth certificate Obama carries is certified by THE STATE OF HAWAII as a certified copy of the original.
That is how most states do it. Vote Romney and he will be removed. Focus on that instead of this nonsense. After 47 birther cases NO EVIDENCE has been presented to show any of what you claim. NONE, NADA, ZERO.
Doesn't it bother you that NO forensic documents examiner anywhere in the world hired by the birther movement can validate any of your claims?
Not one. Why. Because they are complete fantasy.
Sorry dude, you have been had but go ahead and sent Orly Taitz some cash as she needs it. She has paid herself over 4 million dollars cash as fees to herself on this, 1.2 million alone last year. Pretty good $$ for a fraud, huh?
That is what this is all about. $$$. You have been had.

Forum List

Back