Incredible! 100,000 Tickets Requested For Trump's Reelection Kick-off In Orlando 6-18-2019

Trump supporters line up 42 hours early for Orlando campaign rally at Amway Center. *vid in link*

With tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, Donald Trump supporters began lining up for Tuesday’s campaign rally in Orlando, nearly two full days before the event.

Outside the Amway Center, where President Trump will officially kick off his 2020 re-election bid at 8 p.m. Tuesday, about two dozen people and counting had staked out a spot along Division Street as of Monday morning.

“This is the big one,” said Jennifer Petito, 54, of Melbourne. “This is the mother of all rallies.”

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

People love President Trump. :)

Hmmm I guess is his employment numbers must be wrong if people have the spare time to sit outside for days.
I’m gonna assume you aren’t familiar with vacation and personal time many employers offer.

I know all about that, but if people take personal or vacation time to stand outside a campaign rally they are pretty fucking stupid, which would explain why they are Trump supporters.

Personal or vacation time is meant for those days when you want to cheat on your husband or wife, or in case you win tickets to the Super Bowl or NCAA Tournament.

Ummmmmmmmm, Florida, retired, middle class. How would those people have the time? Gee, I dunno, duh!

Meanwhile here in Florida the Moon Bats had an enormous Impeach Trump rally

APP-061719-Impeach-Trump-rally.jpg

This ended up being a flop everywhere!

It didn't look to me like 50% wanna see Trump impeached! :abgg2q.jpg:

Fake news. Only in Moon Bat Land.

Trump Derangement Syndrome makes these stupid Moon Bats want to believe the fake poll numbers.

We saw the same thing in 2016. Expect more of it in 2020.

Fake poll numbers that Trump fired his pollsters over. Makes total sense.

America saw plenty of fake polls in 2016. Remember that Crooked Hillary asshole was suppose to win by an EC landslide? Some of the Moon Bat polls had states like Texas and Georgia going for her. LOL!

America loves Trump because he is a great President. You asshole Trump Derangement Syndrome assholes are in denial.

Do you really think that if the Moon Bat front runnner Creepy Dumbass Biden had announced his candidacy for Presidency in Orlando he would have 100K apply and people lining up two days ahead of time? Only in your TDS dreams

Only a Trump supporter would think Trump would fire people over fake news.

That's as good as Trump calling the New York Times treasonous for printing something he said isn't true.

It's like we are living in bizarro world.

Incredible! 100,000 Tickets Requested For Trump's Reelection Kick-off In Orlando 6-18-2019
It can't be any surprise. After all, Individual1 reported the largest inauguration crowds of any POTUS, this is merely a continuation of that trend.

Trump supporters line up 42 hours early for Orlando campaign rally at Amway Center. *vid in link*

With tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, Donald Trump supporters began lining up for Tuesday’s campaign rally in Orlando, nearly two full days before the event.

Outside the Amway Center, where President Trump will officially kick off his 2020 re-election bid at 8 p.m. Tuesday, about two dozen people and counting had staked out a spot along Division Street as of Monday morning.

“This is the big one,” said Jennifer Petito, 54, of Melbourne. “This is the mother of all rallies.”

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

People love President Trump. :)

Hmmm I guess is his employment numbers must be wrong if people have the spare time to sit outside for days.
I’m gonna assume you aren’t familiar with vacation and personal time many employers offer.

I know all about that, but if people take personal or vacation time to stand outside a campaign rally they are pretty fucking stupid, which would explain why they are Trump supporters.

Personal or vacation time is meant for those days when you want to cheat on your husband or wife, or in case you win tickets to the Super Bowl or NCAA Tournament.

Ummmmmmmmm, Florida, retired, middle class. How would those people have the time? Gee, I dunno, duh!

Yeah you'll get this when you read about 10 more posts in.

You just went from saying these people didn’t have jobs to questioning how they use their time off. It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You sound like a welfare recipient who has never had a job. Someone who has spent their entire life mooching off society.

No, that's not what I said. I just rebutted your assertion. That doesn't mean I believe it, but instead of ignoring it, I shot holes in it.
The only thing you shot holes in was your foot.

You’re an idiot, Lewdog. People have been telling you that for years.

If you are going to argue and try to sling insults at people, you should ask rightwinger to teach you.
I’m not trying to sling insults. I’m just stating facts.

Oh? Do you know the people waiting in line? Did they tell you they were using vacation or personal time? That's what facts are. What you said are assumptions. Not even good assumptions. A good assumption would be that they are retired given the fact they look old and they are in Florida.

You can't even hit a softball.
Oh.. now they’re retired. lol

Look... I’m not here to make you look any dumber than you already do.

These are people who love Trump and look forward to spending quality time with others who feel the same way. I can only guess there is something special/magical about his rallies that democrats don’t have.

They started lining up at 2am this morning. The rally starts at 8pm tomorrow.

And meanwhile Biden has 85 people show up. But supposedly he is beating our President in the polls.

Meanwhile here in Florida the Moon Bats had an enormous Impeach Trump rally

APP-061719-Impeach-Trump-rally.jpg

Trump Derangement Syndrome makes these stupid Moon Bats want to believe the fake poll numbers.

America saw plenty of fake polls in 2016. Remember that Crooked Hillary asshole was suppose to win by an EC landslide? Some of the Moon Bat polls had states like Texas and Georgia going for her. LOL!

America loves Trump because he is a great President. You asshole Trump Derangement Syndrome assholes are in denial.

Do you really think that if the Moon Bat front runnner Creepy Dumbass Biden had announced his candidacy for Presidency in Orlando he would have 100K apply and people lining up two days ahead of time? Only in your TDS dreams

That's as good as Trump calling the New York Times treasonous for printing something he said isn't true.

You are confused Moon Bat. I am not a Trump supporter.

I didn't even vote for Trump. He is a great President relative to that shithead Obama but he is still a big government weenie that doesn't get my vote.

However, it is hilarious to me to observe you stupid Moon Bats and your Trump Derangement Syndrome denial.

No Democrat could ever get 100K at a rally. Trump could if the venue would hold that many.

Go ahead and deny it all you want.

No, that's not what I said. I just rebutted your assertion. That doesn't mean I believe it, but instead of ignoring it, I shot holes in it.

If you are going to argue and try to sling insults at people, you should ask rightwinger to teach you.

Oh? Do you know the people waiting in line? Did they tell you they were using vacation or personal time? That's what facts are. What you said are assumptions. Not even good assumptions. A good assumption would be that they are retired given the fact they look old and they are in Florida.

These are people who love Trump and look forward to spending quality time with others who feel the same way. I can only guess there is something special/magical about his rallies that democrats don’t have.

No, a better 'assumption' would be they are retired.

Obviously you aren't here to make me look dumber, because you suck at it and no one would ever hire you to do so.

I'm going to help you out a bit since it is obvious you are mentally challenged. I'll even bold the right definition that is applicable here to help you out even more.

Definition of assumption

1: a taking to or upon oneselfthe assumption of a new position
2: the act of laying claim to or taking possession of somethingthe assumption of power
3a: an assuming that something is true //a mistaken assumption
b: a fact or statement (such as a proposition, axiom (see AXIOM sense 2), postulate, or notion) taken for granted
4a: the taking up of a person into heaven
bcapitalized : August 15 observed in commemoration of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
5: the taking over of another's debts
6: ARROGANCE, PRETENSION

Definition of ASSUMPTION

You are confused Moon Bat. I am not a Trump supporter.

I didn't even vote for Trump. He is a great President relative to that shithead Obama but he is still a big government weenie that doesn't get my vote.

However, it is hilarious to me to observe you stupid Moon Bats and your Trump Derangement Syndrome denial.

No Democrat could ever get 100K at a rally. Trump could if the venue would hold that many.

Go ahead and deny it all you want.

Sure thing Gomer.

You are in denial as much as Trump is. The National Parks Service had to correct Trump over the size of his inauguration with a comparison of pictures and he still argued it. We live in a world were proof isn't enough.

Obviously you aren't here to make me look dumber, because you suck at it and no one would ever hire you to do so.

I'm going to help you out a bit since it is obvious you are mentally challenged. I'll even bold the right definition that is applicable here to help you out even more.

Definition of assumption

2: the act of laying claim to or taking possession of somethingthe assumption of power
b: a fact or statement (such as a proposition, axiom (see AXIOM sense 2), postulate, or notion) taken for granted
bcapitalized : August 15 observed in commemoration of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary

Definition of ASSUMPTION
I can only wish you the best. :itsok:

Definition of assumption

Definition of ASSUMPTION

You got a screw loose or something; linking to a dictionary definition of 'assumption'?

I'm sorry, but a normal person would not do this.

:2cents:

I live too far away but if they had one around here, I'd definitely put in for tickets. You betcha. And we don't need to heckle....we just need to sit and be silent and not clap....showing our lack of being impressed by his silliness.
Yeah....Buy a ticket, wait in line hours, and sit there with a constipated look on your face while everyone around you is having a good time. Then go home thinking you taught him a lesson.

Nice plan, Einstein

Definition of assumption

Definition of ASSUMPTION

You got a screw loose or something; linking to a dictionary definition of 'assumption'?

I'm sorry, but a normal person would not do this.

:2cents:

Yeah it is pretty insane that I need to do that when talking to adults.

This thread is like fish shooting each other in a barrel.

I live too far away but if they had one around here, I'd definitely put in for tickets. You betcha. And we don't need to heckle....we just need to sit and be silent and not clap....showing our lack of being impressed by his silliness.
Yeah....Buy a ticket, wait in line hours, and sit there with a constipated look on your face while everyone around you is having a good time. Then go home thinking you taught him a lesson.

Nice plan, Einstein

Yeah it is funny, Trump's team cares about that shit so much they make people move their seats for replacement actors.

People standing behind Trump at rally forced to make way for young women

Nice plan, Einstein

Yupp!
She's a real resistant rebel! :cow:

Nice plan, Einstein

Yeah it is funny, Trump's team cares about that shit so much they make people move their seats for replacement actors.

Wow!

You sourced this to a little known link in England. (Sure, like they'd know....)

You just got rewarded with 5 more anti-Trumper points!
Way to go.

Nice plan, Einstein

Wow!

You sourced this to a little known link in England. (Sure, like they'd know....)

You just got rewarded with 5 more anti-Trumper points!
Way to go.

The Independent is not a little known link. How many links you want?

Several People Behind Trump Were Removed, Replaced During Rally In Montana | HuffPost

A guy standing behind Trump at a campaign rally in Montana stole the show for several minutes before he was moved off camera

Plaid Shirt Guy Trolled Trump on Live TV

Man Who Made Odd Facial Expressions Behind Trump At Rally Removed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...essions/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.143a91da8536

Plaid shirt guy: Student incredulous at Trump speech in viral clip expelled from rally

Trump staff remove man from rally after he pulls faces behind President's back

Montana teen removed from Trump's rally goes viral as #PlaidShirtGuy

Have you heard of any of these?

Wish I could be there to witness this historical event filled with unbridled patriotism and Nationalism.

Trump supporters line up 40 hours before Orlando rally at Amway Center

“Seeing as how CNN, Newsweek and the New York Times can’t do any decent reporting on the Trumps, here’s my puff piece on Donnie:

Donald J. Trump is a privileged and mentally deficient petty conman and all-round shitlord born in 1946. Having inherited a ton of cash but no brains from his walking psycho’s gun license photo of a father, he spent his formative years punching teachers and diligently fostering a constellation of horrible psychological disorders.

In the early 70s Donald bitched out of Vietnam with leg rot to become a full-time pervert and thieving racist slum lord under the tutelage of his mooching dad.

In 1977, he made a formal commitment to ruin the life of model Ivana Zelnickoya Winklmayr by marrying her. The couple then ruined the lives of three children by creating them.

Around the time these lovebirds were smashing out a string of pointless clones, Donnie was sniffing around the gambling business. He got land in Atlantic City, promptly built fifty mobbed-up casinos on the same street, and ran them into the ground where they mouldered like dusty golden blocks of cheese, tragic monuments to the greed and epic stupidity of a morally and financially bankrupt opportunist.

In the nineties, DJT was so in hock he had less money than any of the minorities he hated but that didn’t stop him tossing bank loans around like confetti at a series of piss-worthless business ventures going into the 2010s. These included an airline, a mortgage company, a cosplay university course, a magazine, a board game, and vodka and steak brands, all of which shit the bed faster than a motel drunk on a suicide booze jaunt to Ebola Town.

Somewhere along the fucking way, he managed to impregnate one American lady no one remembers and the haunted plastic robot that remains his wife to this day. The resulting offspring have appeared very infrequently, and only in blurry photographs from a distance like the ones of Bigfoot.

In 2016, after years fronting a moistly ego-driven ode to sociopathy called The Apprentice, The Donald was propelled to the White House on a wave of bigotry, Russian propaganda, shit media coverage, apathy, and voter suppression.

He has spent every waking moment since then cheating at golf, tweeting typos on a greasy phone, and struggling with umbrellas while the urine-hued foot-long cotton candy he erroneously refers to as a haircut tries to flee the Chernobyl wildlife autopsy of his vindictively butchered scalp.

Meanwhile, he’s trashed the State Department and EPA while hurling stacks of money at the people who need it the very least. Hate crimes are up, real wages stagnant, and the number of chronically confused dunces braying for a wall about the same as in 2016.

Perhaps they will achieve their goal of creating a vast and oil-filled forced birth pit to roll around in, protected by an ugly circular concrete barrier mounted with cheap machine gun installations and bathed in lung-shredded smog and acid rain. There they will wallow, bellowing hallucinated false claims about pallets of hostage cash and adrenochrome-harvesting pizza joints with fictional basements, riddled with malignant glyphosate tumours and bragging about an extra dollar in their monthly paychecks.

We do not yet know what will become of their mad king Donnie, Prince of Whales, but experts predict he’ll either nuke us all or throw a blood clot around ’21, leaving behind a brittle and shell-shocked country crawling with emboldened crooks and insane conservative judges.

I tried to remain as unbiased as possible in the writing of this article.”

"Tomorrow, President Trump will fill a 20,000 person arena and have jumbo screens for the massive crowds outside. Meanwhile, Joe Biden is struggling to fill a local diner. The energy is definitely on President Trump’s side!" - Governor Huckabee

Over the weekend, the Trump campaign fired several of its pollsters in an angry reaction to leaked data that showed the president trailing Joe Biden, the leading Democrat, in key states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, often by double digits.

After two-and-half-years in office, Trump can point to his tax cuts for the rich and adding two conservative justices to the U.S. Supreme Court, but not much else. There is no border wall. Obamacare is still in place. It turns out that trade wars aren't so easy to win. And the opposite strategies of cozying up to North Korea and applying "maximum pressure" to Iran have both so far failed to neutralize the perceived nuclear threat. His indifference to the nuts and bolts of governing is also striking. As of today, there remain 131 key jobs — ambassadorships, chief financial officers, the Secretary, Deputy Secretary and Undersecretary of Homeland Security — for which the Trump administration has yet to even identify a candidate.

Turm is such a failure. So why would people still supporting him?

Forum List

Back