Incredible! 100,000 Tickets Requested For Trump's Reelection Kick-off In Orlando 6-18-2019

You know there is no charge for the tickets.
Wish I could be there to witness this historical event filled with unbridled patriotism and Nationalism.

Trump supporters line up 40 hours before Orlando rally at Amway Center

Some people have too much time on their hands.
and disposable income.
It costs money?
Trump doesn't do it for free and those MAGA hats from Mexico stamped "made in USA" don't come cheap...

Wish I could be there to witness this historical event filled with unbridled patriotism and Nationalism.

how ever they wish to spend is fine with me. I don't judge those who have time.
Fascists want to control everything.
they can't control their ownselves. too fking funny. I want to see one of these rubarbs confront my ugly ass. just fking once.

You think they're all trump supporters? :71:
No of course not, why would Trump supporters try to get him re-elected?
So going to this thing means you want him re-elected? :71: Can you JUST imagine a large % of the people there not clapping, making funny faces when he says something stupid and even booing him? What better way to deal with Nuremberg like rallies.

So going to this thing means you want him re-elected? :71: Can you JUST imagine a large % of the people there not clapping, making funny faces when he says something stupid and even booing him? What better way to deal with Nuremberg like rallies.

Good to know that Bodecea is attending. As a warning, it didn't quite turn out like that the last time heckler tried to attend. In fact, making fun of you guys is one of the great things Trump rallies offer.

"Eight Trump supporters started camping out Monday morning,..."

"Trump tweeted Monday that the rally "looks to be setting records," with more than 100,000 ticket requests."

LOL

You know there is no charge for the tickets.

and disposable income.
It costs money?
Trump doesn't do it for free and those MAGA hats from Mexico stamped "made in USA" don't come cheap...
Someone has to pay at one point or another...

and disposable income.
No such thing as too much disposable income. I, or the bride for sure, could find a way to dispose of it.
I'll PM my address..all for the Trump reelection activities of course..

Good to know that Bodecea is attending. As a warning, it didn't quite turn out like that the last time heckler tried to attend. In fact, making fun of you guys is one of the great things Trump rallies offer.
I live too far away but if they had one around here, I'd definitely put in for tickets. You betcha. And we don't need to heckle....we just need to sit and be silent and not clap....showing our lack of being impressed by his silliness.

and disposable income.
No such thing as too much disposable income. I, or the bride for sure, could find a way to dispose of it.
I'll PM my address..all for the Trump reelection activities of course..
I already get a lot of trump stuff....it makes for chuckles and satisfaction they are making the time and effort to send me stuff.

For some reason this will be a gun safe venue...

What are you talking about? The security there is armed to the teeth. I wouldn't recommend trying anything.
Why will it be gun free? Is donnie afraid?
It is in the list of stuff not to bring...
"There will be screens outside the venue to watch the rally once capacity is reached,” McEnany said in her statement, which also noted that a "Trump tailgater" would be held outside starting at 10 a.m.

Leave your laser pointers and air horns at home. There is a list of items attendees are asked not to bring into the venue.

Other items prohibited, according to the Amway Center website:

• Backpacks
• Bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6"

• Balloons

• Beach Balls

• Bottles

• Cameras with detachable lenses and lenses 6 in. or longer

• Cans

• Carts

• Coolers

• Cycles

• Drones

• Fireworks

• Food & Beverage

• Footballs

• Frisbees

• Hard containers

• Illegal drugs

• iPads

• Laptops

• Masks

• Megaphones

• Outside food & beverage

• Pets (except service animals)

• Poles longer than 12"

• Selfie-Sticks
• Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references

• Signs larger than 11" x 17"

• Skates

• Skateboards

• Tablets

• Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling

• Video or audio recorders

• Weapons

What are you talking about? The security there is armed to the teeth. I wouldn't recommend trying anything.
"There will be screens outside the venue to watch the rally once capacity is reached,” McEnany said in her statement, which also noted that a "Trump tailgater" would be held outside starting at 10 a.m.

Leave your laser pointers and air horns at home. There is a list of items attendees are asked not to bring into the venue.

• Backpacks

• Balloons

• Beach Balls

• Bottles

• Cans

• Carts

• Coolers

• Cycles

• Drones

• Fireworks

• Food & Beverage

• Footballs

• Frisbees

• Hard containers

• Illegal drugs

• iPads

• Laptops

• Masks

• Megaphones

• Poles longer than 12"

• Selfie-Sticks
• Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references

• Skates

• Skateboards

• Tablets

• Weapons
So...barf bags are ok.

• Backpacks

• Balloons

• Beach Balls

• Bottles

• Cans

• Carts

• Coolers

• Cycles

• Drones

• Fireworks

• Food & Beverage

• Footballs

• Frisbees

• Hard containers

• Illegal drugs

• iPads

• Laptops

• Masks

• Megaphones

• Poles longer than 12"

• Selfie-Sticks

• Skates

• Skateboards

• Tablets

• Weapons
So...barf bags are ok.
I'd do it on the floor the repubs brag about getting everything for free when Trump is around..

No matter where Trump rallies are held there are thousands more wanting to get into the venue. Yet the MSM and polls say Trump is losing to the democrats. Someone is fibbing; either the dems are energized, or the Trump supporters are, or possibly both are, and there are simply more registered democrats. However, after Trump exposes their fucked-up policies, moderate dems and indys will vote for Trump in 2020.

I got polled several weeks ago.

I lied my ass of about everything. Told them I was going to vote for Pocahontas, told them I made over $200k a year (not even).

Conservatives been bustin' on polls for years now.

It's fun.

You should see the look on dimocrap scum faces when they unexpectedly lose. THAT'S even more fun

and disposable income.
It costs money?
The tickets to the rallies are free. It's first come first served, though, so you need to show up early to make sure you get in.

Forum List

Back