Incredible! 100,000 Tickets Requested For Trump's Reelection Kick-off In Orlando 6-18-2019

Wish I could be there to witness this historical event filled with unbridled patriotism and Nationalism.

Trump supporters line up 40 hours before Orlando rally at Amway Center

Some people have too much time on their hands.
and disposable income.
It costs money?
Trump doesn't do it for free and those MAGA hats from Mexico stamped "made in USA" don't come cheap...
The tickets to the rallies are free. It's first come first served, though, so you need to show up early to make sure you get in.
I know yet the crap they sell at those places are not free..

The venue holds 20K. It will be full. They always offer way more tickets than the venue holds because most of the requests are from people who have no intention of going.

I’m guessing 10K inside with another 2K kept outside so the liar can claim that he had overflow.

The Trump base is smaller than it was on 11/9/16. He’s gained zero support in his 2.5 years in office.

The venue holds 20K. It will be full. They always offer way more tickets than the venue holds because most of the requests are from people who have no intention of going.

I’m guessing 10K inside with another 2K kept outside so the liar can claim that he had overflow.

The Trump base is smaller than it was on 11/9/16. He’s gained zero support in his 2.5 years in office.
Kinda like his stock market and GNP final tallies will reveal.

Tens and tens of Hillary lovers race to her performances but give up when they can't get front row seats. They only to be there to be caught in news coverage of them saving her when she falls off the platform.

Trump supporters line up 42 hours early for Orlando campaign rally at Amway Center. *vid in link*

With tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, Donald Trump supporters began lining up for Tuesday’s campaign rally in Orlando, nearly two full days before the event.

Outside the Amway Center, where President Trump will officially kick off his 2020 re-election bid at 8 p.m. Tuesday, about two dozen people and counting had staked out a spot along Division Street as of Monday morning.

“This is the big one,” said Jennifer Petito, 54, of Melbourne. “This is the mother of all rallies.”

upload_2019-6-17_16-30-4.jpeg

upload_2019-6-17_16-30-36.jpeg

People love President Trump. :)

I’d like to thank the mod who merged the thread I just started with this one. I should have looked a little closer. :)

also , just read but the President Trump BABY will be in attendance

Trump supporters line up 42 hours early for Orlando campaign rally at Amway Center. *vid in link*

With tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, Donald Trump supporters began lining up for Tuesday’s campaign rally in Orlando, nearly two full days before the event.

Outside the Amway Center, where President Trump will officially kick off his 2020 re-election bid at 8 p.m. Tuesday, about two dozen people and counting had staked out a spot along Division Street as of Monday morning.

“This is the big one,” said Jennifer Petito, 54, of Melbourne. “This is the mother of all rallies.”

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

Hmmm I guess is his employment numbers must be wrong if people have the spare time to sit outside for days.

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

Hmmm I guess is his employment numbers must be wrong if people have the spare time to sit outside for days.
I’m gonna assume you aren’t familiar with vacation and personal time many employers offer.

Trump: "the only thing i worry about in 2020 is some unknown that no one has heard of comes along!"

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

I’m gonna assume you aren’t familiar with vacation and personal time many employers offer.

I know all about that, but if people take personal or vacation time to stand outside a campaign rally they are pretty fucking stupid, which would explain why they are Trump supporters.

Personal or vacation time is meant for those days when you want to cheat on your husband or wife, or in case you win tickets to the Super Bowl or NCAA Tournament.

That venue should be at international drive. A new football stadium coudhave been on the doclet with massive parking spaces also. The highway is now 2.2 billion dollars for a 21 mile upgrade with toll lanes paying for some of it when it coud have been done a dozen years ago for 1 billion dollars. They are building a 600 million dollar perfprming arts center in downtown where you can see cows two blocks away and trains close the center city whenever the cross. They put 200 million dollars into a football stadium that is a dump. All of this to try to keep one side of a highway from being what it is. A ghetto where endless resources have been spent and the people do not care. Progs waste massive resources. Free money from growth in the region and they waste it. No one questions it. As the city of Orlando turns more blue they will have hard decisions to make.

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

I know all about that, but if people take personal or vacation time to stand outside a campaign rally they are pretty fucking stupid, which would explain why they are Trump supporters.

Personal or vacation time is meant for those days when you want to cheat on your husband or wife, or in case you win tickets to the Super Bowl or NCAA Tournament.

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

You just went from saying these people didn’t have jobs to questioning how they use their time off. It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You sound like a welfare recipient who has never had a job. Someone who has spent their entire life mooching off society.

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

You just went from saying these people didn’t have jobs to questioning how they use their time off. It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You sound like a welfare recipient who has never had a job. Someone who has spent their entire life mooching off society.

No, that's not what I said. I just rebutted your assertion. That doesn't mean I believe it, but instead of ignoring it, I shot holes in it.

Forum List

Back