Governor Of Skid Row Cracks A Funny

I believe there is something to what the governor says. The country is already mostly urbanized and that trend continues. Sure the election map is mostly red, but those crops in farm fields and cattle on the range don't have a vote.

If the repub candidates could stop committing campaign finance fubars they may have a better chance of getting elected..

I believe there is something to what the governor says. The country is already mostly urbanized and that trend continues. Sure the election map is mostly red, but those crops in farm fields and cattle on the range don't have a vote.
The left and the right have been calling an end to the other party for decades.

It has never been anything but pipe dreams and idiocy.

If I were a Rep I'd move out of California and let the Dems have the whole state.

They sure couldn't do much worse than they've done already.

They want a one party rule, I'd give it to them.

It's another case of liberal Freudian projection and I fully expect that Newsom horse's ass to figure out ways to be even worse than Jerry Brown-as-in-shit. This state has NEVER had a remotely competent governor, of either party. Every CA governor manages to be an abomination who is even more diseased than the last one. And don't bother bringing up Schwarzenegger, he's the most ultra-liberal RINO of all time; he's European and married into the Kennedys - that's the signature of liberalism.

If I were a Rep I'd move out of California and let the Dems have the whole state.

If I was able to move to a different state, I'd do so very cheerfully. But California does have several million Republicans who are completely unrepresented; it's the heavily populated leftist sewers, the Bay Area and LA area, which control the politics in this circus act of a state. The majority of California's rural counties are red, but we simply don't have the population numbers to circumvent what San Franshitsco and Los Scamgeles do.

It's another case of liberal Freudian projection and I fully expect that Newsom horse's ass to figure out ways to be even worse than Jerry Brown-as-in-shit. This state has NEVER had a remotely competent governor, of either party. Every CA governor manages to be an abomination who is even more diseased than the last one. And don't bother bringing up Schwarzenegger, he's the most ultra-liberal RINO of all time; he's European and married into the Kennedys - that's the signature of liberalism.
Well..there was Ronnie.

If I was able to move to a different state, I'd do so very cheerfully. But California does have several million Republicans who are completely unrepresented; it's the heavily populated leftist sewers, the Bay Area and LA area, which control the politics in this circus act of a state. The majority of California's rural counties are red, but we simply don't have the population numbers to circumvent what San Franshitsco and Los Scamgeles do.
Interesting--on so many levels. Orange County Republican..anyone remember the phrase?

I would also point out that there are a number of cities well over 1m..that are neither LA nor SF. The Right is represented in California...just a bit impotent..outside of their districts.

Of note..this is what our country would look like..if there were no electoral college. The tyranny of the majority..is seldom pretty.

The final word/State's Rights--no likee..organize..or..vote with your feet.Idaho is open to hard workers no matter their political persuasion..as long as you don't yap incessantly about it.

Schools are a bit underfunded...but that is the cost of low taxes.

Your state for all intent and purposes has already been balkanized.
Good luck!

Forum List

Back