Incredible! 100,000 Tickets Requested For Trump's Reelection Kick-off In Orlando 6-18-2019

These are brave people - putting themselves in a situation where a single crazed liberal on a motor scooter could murder hundreds whilst declaring it be merely ultra late term involuntary abortion.

Trump supporters line up 42 hours early for Orlando campaign rally at Amway Center. *vid in link*

With tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, Donald Trump supporters began lining up for Tuesday’s campaign rally in Orlando, nearly two full days before the event.

Outside the Amway Center, where President Trump will officially kick off his 2020 re-election bid at 8 p.m. Tuesday, about two dozen people and counting had staked out a spot along Division Street as of Monday morning.

“This is the big one,” said Jennifer Petito, 54, of Melbourne. “This is the mother of all rallies.”

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

People love President Trump. :)

Hmmm I guess is his employment numbers must be wrong if people have the spare time to sit outside for days.
I’m gonna assume you aren’t familiar with vacation and personal time many employers offer.

I know all about that, but if people take personal or vacation time to stand outside a campaign rally they are pretty fucking stupid, which would explain why they are Trump supporters.

Personal or vacation time is meant for those days when you want to cheat on your husband or wife, or in case you win tickets to the Super Bowl or NCAA Tournament.
Trump supporters line up 42 hours early for Orlando campaign rally at Amway Center. *vid in link*

With tents, sleeping bags and coolers of water in tow, Donald Trump supporters began lining up for Tuesday’s campaign rally in Orlando, nearly two full days before the event.

Outside the Amway Center, where President Trump will officially kick off his 2020 re-election bid at 8 p.m. Tuesday, about two dozen people and counting had staked out a spot along Division Street as of Monday morning.

“This is the big one,” said Jennifer Petito, 54, of Melbourne. “This is the mother of all rallies.”

View attachment 265719

View attachment 265720

People love President Trump. :)

Hmmm I guess is his employment numbers must be wrong if people have the spare time to sit outside for days.
I’m gonna assume you aren’t familiar with vacation and personal time many employers offer.

I know all about that, but if people take personal or vacation time to stand outside a campaign rally they are pretty fucking stupid, which would explain why they are Trump supporters.

Personal or vacation time is meant for those days when you want to cheat on your husband or wife, or in case you win tickets to the Super Bowl or NCAA Tournament.
You just went from saying these people didn’t have jobs to questioning how they use their time off. It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You sound like a welfare recipient who has never had a job. Someone who has spent their entire life mooching off society.

No, that's not what I said. I just rebutted your assertion. That doesn't mean I believe it, but instead of ignoring it, I shot holes in it.
The only thing you shot holes in was your foot.

You’re an idiot, Lewdog. People have been telling you that for years.

These are brave people - putting themselves in a situation where a single crazed liberal on a motor scooter could murder hundreds whilst declaring it be merely ultra late term involuntary abortion.

Yes I could most definitely see someone on one of these mow down 100's of people on a side walk.

scooter.jpg

You just went from saying these people didn’t have jobs to questioning how they use their time off. It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You sound like a welfare recipient who has never had a job. Someone who has spent their entire life mooching off society.

No, that's not what I said. I just rebutted your assertion. That doesn't mean I believe it, but instead of ignoring it, I shot holes in it.

If you are going to argue and try to sling insults at people, you should ask rightwinger to teach you.

Yes I could most definitely see someone on one of these mow down 100's of people on a side walk.

scooter.jpg

The bright side is that liberals can't buy the optional mower attachment with their EBT cards.

Look for legislation to correct that later today.

scooter.jpg

The bright side is that liberals can't buy the optional mower attachment with their EBT cards.

Look for legislation to correct that later today.

Yes, because I'm sure the 80cc motor can handle many attachments. You could probably put a huge freezer on the back of it and sell Trump steaks door-to-door.

Meanwhile here in Florida the Moon Bats had an enormous Impeach Trump rally

APP-061719-Impeach-Trump-rally.jpg

If you are going to argue and try to sling insults at people, you should ask rightwinger to teach you.
I’m not trying to sling insults. I’m just stating facts.

I’m not trying to sling insults. I’m just stating facts.

Oh? Do you know the people waiting in line? Did they tell you they were using vacation or personal time? That's what facts are. What you said are assumptions. Not even good assumptions. A good assumption would be that they are retired given the fact they look old and they are in Florida.

You can't even hit a softball.

This ended up being a flop everywhere!

It didn't look to me like 50% wanna see Trump impeached! :abgg2q.jpg:

Fake news. Only in Moon Bat Land.

Trump Derangement Syndrome makes these stupid Moon Bats want to believe the fake poll numbers.

We saw the same thing in 2016. Expect more of it in 2020.

Trump Derangement Syndrome makes these stupid Moon Bats want to believe the fake poll numbers.

Fake poll numbers that Trump fired his pollsters over. Makes total sense.

Meanwhile here in Florida? Did you read the title of the thread? The campaign rally is taking place in... Florida.

Yes Moon Bat. I was contrasting the two here in Florida. I know you Moon Bats are idiots but you should pay better attention.

Meanwhile here in Florida? Did you read the title of the thread? The campaign rally is taking place in... Florida.

Yes Moon Bat. I was contrasting the two here in Florida. I know you Moon Bats are idiots but you should pay better attention.

No, if THAT was what you were doing then you would have said, "Meanwhile elsewhere in Florida..."

"Meanwhile here in Florida..." means you are contrasting it to the Trump rally being in another state. I now see why you are a Trump supporter.

Fake poll numbers that Trump fired his pollsters over. Makes total sense.

America saw plenty of fake polls in 2016. Remember that Crooked Hillary asshole was suppose to win by an EC landslide? Some of the Moon Bat polls had states like Texas and Georgia going for her. LOL!

America loves Trump because he is a great President. You asshole Trump Derangement Syndrome assholes are in denial.

Do you really think that if the Moon Bat front runnner Creepy Dumbass Biden had announced his candidacy for Presidency in Orlando he would have 100K apply and people lining up two days ahead of time? Only in your TDS dreams

Wish I could be there to witness this historical event filled with unbridled patriotism and Nationalism.

Trump supporters line up 40 hours before Orlando rally at Amway Center

100,000 tickets. Dems take note. Half the nation wants this guy impeached? Pleeeaaaze stop with your fake news crap. People like Trump now more than ever. What was the last head count where Biden appeared? Warren? They will be lucky to get 100,000 people to sit and watch their debate on TV later this month. I was at 2 of Trump's rallies in 2016. They are worth going to. You had to fight to get in. People are stoked. Trump is 10,000X better live in person than he is on TV. Pure motivational speaker by someone highly motivated. Love him or hate him, Trump has all the brightness and magnetic attraction of a solar flare next to any democrat who are like a wax candle in comparison. Trump is livid, he is vivid, he is on fire, he is spontaneous, he is not rehearsed, he cannot stand still, he is high energy, he's funny and he is real. He is like having a billionaire sit down at the bar stool next to you having a Schlitz agreeing with you what is wrong with this country needing fixed that has an intuitive ring of truth, rightness and legitimacy in your gut.

Say what you want but I'll take that any day over the usual pressed suit audience-tested politician.

Forum List

Back