Incredible! 100,000 Tickets Requested For Trump's Reelection Kick-off In Orlando 6-18-2019

No matter where Trump rallies are held there are thousands more wanting to get into the venue. Yet the MSM and polls say Trump is losing to the democrats. Someone is fibbing; either the dems are energized, or the Trump supporters are, or possibly both are, and there are simply more registered democrats. However, after Trump exposes their fucked-up policies, moderate dems and indys will vote for Trump in 2020.

No matter where Trump rallies are held there are thousands more wanting to get into the venue. Yet the MSM and polls say Trump is losing to the democrats. Someone is fibbing; either the dems are energized, or the Trump supporters are, or possibly both are, and there are simply more registered democrats. However, after Trump exposes their fucked-up policies, moderate dems and indys will vote for Trump in 2020.
I will not vote for him again. He is a fiscally challenged conservative..

I plan to vote for Trump. I agree that his tax cut for the wealthy was a disappointment. The $900b a year deficit needs to be addressed. However, the dems' policies are disasters compared to Trump's deficit. I don't see Nancy putting up a balanced 2020 Budget? WTF?

Wish I could be there to witness this historical event filled with unbridled patriotism and Nationalism.

Trump supporters line up 40 hours before Orlando rally at Amway Center

Some people have too much time on their hands.
and disposable income.
It costs money?
Trump doesn't do it for free and those MAGA hats from Mexico stamped "made in USA" don't come cheap...

I plan to vote for Trump. I agree that his tax cut for the wealthy was a disappointment. The $900b a year deficit needs to be addressed. However, the dems' policies are disasters compared to Trump's deficit. I don't see Nancy putting up a balanced 2020 Budget? WTF?
I don't see any of the repubs that claim to be for a balanced budget when a dem is in control to pass a balanced budget..

In flyover America, since trump was elected small business has been exploding. Things like ammo manufacturing, small arms manufacturing and hardbanding are bringing flyover rural America back around.
Eight years of Obama Damn near destroyed small business in flyover rural America.

Forum List

Back