Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know Trump would announce before March '22?? I did. Everybody did. Biden's FBI did
Try to grasp this...

Grifty delayed his announcement to grab more money from idiots.

That deprived him of this "shield". Between the time he crawled out of DC on his belly like a coward, and the day before the NYPost HUMILIATED him, he was a private citizen, just as liable to prosecution for his crimes as you and I.

Stop presuming.

I’m not presuming anything you haven’t once discussed the topic. Just slung pop. What else am I to think?
You don't want to be obliged to acknowledge how fucking cretinous you are...

I didn’t answer your poo flinging. You are correct.
So it's question upon question.

I'm sorry that your Articles of Faith are uninformed by the facts, but you're gonna have to confront it.

What’s funny is I’m not a Trump supporter. I wish neither he or Biden were running. But because I’ve asked a simple question and not been just screaming I HATE THE BAD ORABGE MAN and CONVICTIONS AT ALL COSTS I must be on his side right?

So why did the GA DA charge Trump under RICO instead of just conspiracy to commit X crime?

You're gonna wish you never dreamed up that lie.

Tell me why you cast 2 votes for him.
For the issues trump supported

Trump haters are consumed with his personality

Meanwhile biden and the dems have flooded America with millions of unneeded and unwanted illegal aliens

But trump haters dont care

Yep, I believe it started here.....The dems/DOJ has been ginned-up ever since.

R.c8a16980cb407d4ffc31846bf844017d
That purdy much sums it up, and negates this butt hurt leftist thread... They have been after Trump even before he was elected the first time around. Infact Hillary pulled the ultimate election interference along with her FBI allies and other's, so this Dante leftist can go try his stupid bull shite on someone retarded enough to believe his idiocy.

Not this "chase me" bullshit.
Nothing out of you but stupidity, because you can't refute the strong evidence or knowledge that the American people (especially parent's), know about the Democrat party and it's leadership now. Keep foundering and whaling.

Nothing out of you but stupidity, because you can't refute the strong evidence or knowledge that the American people (especially parent's), know about the Democrat party and it's leadership now. Keep foundering and whaling.
Does that vomit mean something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back