Inconvenient FACT: Federal Investigations Into Mister Trump Ongoing Before Candidacy Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2022
Inconvenient FACT: "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."

"At the end of the day, at the core of this thing, he engaged, in the case of the documents, in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted," Barr said. "I don't know of any attorney general who would walk away from it."

As for the post-2020 case, Barr said it was clear Trump "crossed the line" by pushing fake electors while also pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to use the fake electors as a gambit to overturn the election results.

"It was a calculated and deceitful plan to remain in office by nullifying and negating certified legal votes," Barr said.

laughing hillary.jpg

"You don't get immunity for two years in a runup to the election just saying, 'hey, I'm a candidate you can't try me.' These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them before he even announced his candidacy."

Last edited:
Inconvenient FACT: "Federal investigations into Trump were ongoing before he announced his candidacy."

"At the end of the day, at the core of this thing, he engaged, in the case of the documents, in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted," Barr said. "I don't know of any attorney general who would walk away from it."

As for the post-2020 case, Barr said it was clear Trump "crossed the line" by pushing fake electors while also pressuring then-Vice President Mike Pence to use the fake electors as a gambit to overturn the election results.

"It was a calculated and deceitful plan to remain in office by nullifying and negating certified legal votes," Barr said.

View attachment 816345
"You don't get immunity for two years in a runup to the election just saying, 'hey, I'm a candidate you can't try me.' These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them before he even announced his candidacy."
I can see why Christie was so deliberate in his choice of words

JAIL TIME!

To Trump's credit, Barr has done nothing but attempt to clear his own ass ever since the hammer started to come down on Trump.

Barr knows that his alliance with Trump and his complicity in Trump's criminal behaviour could come back to bite his fat ass.

And hence he's so outspoken of late against Trump.

America can't get back on track as long as Barr is allowed to stand with his own crimes. The big lie needs to be completely extinguished.

To Trump's credit, Barr has done nothing but attempt to clear his own ass ever since the hammer started to come down on Trump.

Barr knows that his alliance with Trump and his complicity in Trump's criminal behaviour could come back to bite his fat ass.

And hence he's so outspoken of late against Trump.

America can't get back on track as long as Barr is allowed to stand with his own crimes. The big lie needs to be completely extinguished.
This is supposed to be 'to Trump's credit?' -- you offer nothing to back up that statement. Maybe you got caught up in how 'good' it sounds? It happens. Think again. It's not to Trump's credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back